Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:53 AM

How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. - Food (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. (54982 Views)

See The Tin and Tomato Paste My Sister Sent From Italy. / My Chinese Friends Treated Me To A Lavish Dinner.... Living In China / Easy Way To Make Spaghetti Like A Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you o!

Owiz22:
My brother, nothing de this life!!! It is the small and simple moments that make the most difference. Cherish them !!! Enjoy every moment !!! I envy you.

Enjoy your free food !!!!!!!!!

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Taiwo20(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2023
Thank you so much.
naijamanyoutube:
I have no tips on visa. I didn't come in with one.

Cost is in Europe is high. I've been staying in hostels in Scotland, Ireland, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Italy and the prices are like 18 euros per night around now which is winter. It's more expensive in the summer.

Food has been around 10 - 20 euros too.

Money secrets? Get into trading stocks and only trade the magnificent 7. Those are the 7 stocks you should only trade.

Are you subscribed to my YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SwOmdbxNBA

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
You are welcome.

Taiwo20:
Thank you so much.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by eepeepook: 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
That means say local man is still local, even for obodo oyinbo. grin

I agree.
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Ever8090: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Keep in touch, maybe when I hammer, come Naija I go a Mr. Beast type of content and fund your fish pond.

ok boss...you don already hammer
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by saintruky(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
If you dey Vegas, I for show you places wey dey hire. But I don't know who is hiring in your city, so it's hard for me to show you the way.

Perhaps you could share link... Let me try my luck
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Kingcid: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you o for helping me spell it out to him!
Enjoy your life, brother
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by prciouschika(f): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I'm single.

okay nice one
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by kot1917(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
I don't have a clue o! I'm not in those world.

World.... I don’t understand you boss
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by EngrKemp: 12:13pm On Dec 12, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
cc EngrKemp

I was only in Berlin, Germany for 7 days as a tourist. I think if you search with the right keywords on google or YouTube, you will get some good tips.

Healthcare might be the best, but you should research further.

Ok..
I have searched jobs in Germany for health care but I realized that most of their health care jobs require the applicants to v nursing qualifications even as a carer .

I v an agency in trying to use so I ask again,
Between healthcare and Green jobs
Which is better and easier.
In this case, green jobs cut across almost all sector because the aim of EU is to reduce carbon emissions to level zero by 2045 .
So , I v two approaches ...
I v Certifications in 15 standard health care courses from UK and a certificate in Climate Change from a Finland University.

So, is it advisable to do two CVs each for carer and for green jobs and for to them or should I just not confuse everything and stick to one.
And kindly advice..in this case ,which one should I stick to.
I v until soon to do so
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by EngrKemp: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for answering him. Maybe he will change to UK with the tip you just gave.

Uk , health care jobs are definitely better but I don't v UK option so I'm look at Germany...
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by Dilijingsly(m): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
If you dey here, I for buy you food, but to send money means I have to send to all those ahead of you on my list, plus I cannot just sent 1K Naira, because that's less than 2 dollars, which is lower than the minimum amount allowed. It's like someone in the village asking you to send 1 Naira,
how will you send it? You will spend more money just to spend 1 Naira.

thanks brother. Enjoy
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by samwillyco1(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
naijamanyoutube:
Your work will pay and your market will sell. Just try to sell what people need daily.

Noted Sir
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2023
Check this link out.

https://www.indeed.com/q-usa-jobs.html

saintruky:

Perhaps you could share link... Let me try my luck

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
I don’t know anything about jobs with visa sponsorship.

If you ask me about where to stay in the countries that I’ve been to, or ask me about trading the stock market, then I’ll have something to share.

kot1917:

World.... I don’t understand you boss
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2023
My advice is to find a blog or YouTube channel by people to talking about CVs and ask them.

I have no clue about CVs, I actually hate them.
lol I’m terrible at them.

EngrKemp:

Ok..
I have searched jobs in Germany for health care but I realized that most of their health care jobs require the applicants to v nursing qualifications even as a carer .

I v an agency in trying to use so I ask again,
Between healthcare and Green jobs
Which is better and easier.
In this case, green jobs cut across almost all sector because the aim of EU is to reduce carbon emissions to level zero by 2045 .
So , I v two approaches ...
I v Certifications in 15 standard health care courses from UK and a certificate in Climate Change from a Finland University.

So, is it advisable to do two CVs each for carer and for green jobs and for to them or should I just not confuse everything and stick to one.
And kindly advice..in this case ,which one should I stick to.
I v until soon to do so

1 Like

Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by saintruky(m): 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: How My Sister Treated Me Like A King With. by tivity101: 3:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
Amen 🙏 and thank you

naijamanyoutube:
Your turn go come! Thank you for your comment!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The River Fish I Bought For N1,000 In Bauchi / The Food I Saw Versus The Food I Cooked / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.