Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,828 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) (15444 Views)

Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World / Badman Binladin Music Is All Around Now / Chris Brown – Questions Download (luvmp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by goldsmith007: 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
If a font is missing or not displaying correctly on a mobile preview of a website or application, there could be several reasons for this issue. Here are some common steps to diagnose and potentially resolve the problem:

Web Font Loading: If you're using custom web fonts https://craftsmanhomedecor.com/brand/visit-the-ocstta-store/ on your website or application, ensure that the font files and font-face declarations are correctly loaded. Check the CSS code to make sure you've specified the font family and font file paths correctly. Verify that the font files are accessible from mobile devices.

Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS): If your font files are hosted on a different domain, ensure that Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) headers are properly configured on the server where the font files are hosted. This is essential to allow mobile devices to access the font files from a different domain.
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Small correction—Ed Sheeran is British.

I know na.
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Well, I don't know.

Maybe he's more familiar with afrobeats because amapiano is still a growing genre.

I also prefer Nigerian afrobeats to their amapiano... When I want to listen to amapiano, I prefer SA or Botswana.
Silentgroper:
Breezy must then be a hard fan of amapiano.. tongue
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Not a lie
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by IkeIgboNiile(m): 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
He needs Afrobeats more than Afrobeat need him.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I don't know.

Maybe he's more familiar with afrobeats because amapiano is still a growing genre.

I also prefer Nigerian afrobeats to their amapiano... When I want to listen to amapiano, I prefer SA or Botswana.
Our amapiano is a copy. Amapiano is nt even a genre of 9ja's music. We only adopted it for a while except for d likes of asake that is making it a thing... I also prefer S.A's amapiano and d dance steps..

I'm still learning d "hamba wena" dance steps grin..

I see u got my drift tongue

1 Like

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2023
Well, I haven't listened to much of that song, I prefer it as gwijo and not as an amapiano.

I didn't even know that there are dance steps for it.
Silentgroper:
Our amapiano is a copy. Amapiano is nt even a genre of 9ja's music. We only adopted it for a while except for d likes of asake that is making it a thing... I also prefer S.A's amapiano and d dance steps..

I'm still learning d "hamba wena" dance steps grin..

I see u got my drift tongue
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by brownbib(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
CB IS A LEGEND!
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by press9jatv: 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Davido looks fresh here

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, I haven't listened to much of that song, I prefer it as gwijo and not as an amapiano.

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Okay.. grin grin grin[quote author=Silentgroper post=126498114][/quote]
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Mday0194: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Learn crypto trading and earn in dollars
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Gajagojo: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Is Davido's Music African Music?

1 Like

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Classickj(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
triple996:
I dont think so
you are wrong
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Classickj(m): 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
mytime24:
How abt Beyonce
how many collabo she don do with 9ja artist's

1 Like

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:

I'm talking abt deep london's hamba wena?? Is that really nt an amapiano?? .. What's a gwijo??

the dance was trending on tiktok and instagram.. How did u nt knw?
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Gwijo is a music genre, I prefer the Gwijo version of the song.

No wonder I know nothing about those dance steps, I'm neither on tiktok nor Instagram.
Silentgroper:
I'm talking abt deep london's hamba wena?? Is that really nt an amapiano?? .. What's a gwijo??

the dance was trending on tiktok and instagram.. How did u nt knw?
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
Gwijo is a music genre, I prefer the Gwijo version of the song.

No wonder I know nothing about those dance steps, I'm neither on tiktok nor Instagram.
Do u even knw if anything trends grin grin ..

Well maybe twitter is ur thing..
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
I don't know anything about latest trends... grin grin grin

I'm also not on Twitter... I'm hard to find... grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
Do u even knw if anything trends grin grin ..

Well maybe twitter is ur thing..
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Pootle: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Truths9ja:
Chris brown music will live forever 🚀💯
weytin go do david own
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
I don't know anything about latest trends... grin grin grin

I'm also not on Twitter... I'm hard to find... grin grin grin
Dang!! ... So what are u on?
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
WhatsApp, Gmail, and nairaland... grin grin grin
Silentgroper:
Dang!! ... So what are u on?

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
WhatsApp, Gmail, and nairaland... grin grin grin
What do u do when u get bored of those?

Dnt tell me u never get bored of those?
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
There are a lot of things that one can do outside of social media... I can even just go out for a walk, it's always refreshing.
Silentgroper:
What do u do when u get bored of those?

Dnt tell me u never get bored of those?
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Menclothing: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Chris
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Silentgroper(m): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
Samantha124:
There are a lot of things that one can do outside of social media... I can even just go out for a walk, it's always refreshing.
Right. I do that too..

Bt sometimes i just want to get my self entertained from watching skits, funny videos and all that.. Though if u were a guy it's understandable bt u being female, it is almost weird esp u nt being on insta and tiktok...

I'm glad u're on whatsapp though cheesy
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
I also have Netflix, Disney Plus, the TV, and YouTube in case I want to watch something entertaining.

Instagram and tiktok are 24/7 jobs... I can't deal with the idea of always making weird dance challenges on tiktok just so strangers can be watching me.

And Instagram will also force me to live the fake life just so I can fit in... I'm too lazy for that.
Silentgroper:
Right. I do that too..

Bt sometimes i just want to get my self entertained from watching skits, funny videos and all that.. Though if u were a guy it's understandable bt u being female, it is almost weird esp u nt being on insta and tiktok...

I'm glad u're on whatsapp though cheesy
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by antibullshit: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
That's normal. It's the same way most Nigerians don't like hip hop (by hip hop I mean rap) for the art.Very few Nigerians love rap for the art so it's normal. To each his own.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Speaking of the global popularity of Afro Beats the Bro from Port Harcourt is the Big Dawg in Yankee. Davido's birth country. grin

Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Isobug: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Me sef I tell people he's my best Musician in the whole world. I love his musics in and out. Chris Brown is good. Is it dance, voice etc
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Allisgud: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Truly I concur on this,Chris does it with free minded
Re: The Only Artist In America That Loves AfroBeat Music Is Chris Brown- Davido(vid) by Allisgud: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Truly I concur on this,Chris does it free minded

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit / Davido’s 'A Better Time' Album Hits Over 200m Streams In A Month (Photos) / Omarion's New Video - Entourage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.