Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance (611 Views)

Final Clearance Sales / Final Clearance Of Household Items / Pls Help A Nairalander's Baby Win Cussion's Baby Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2023
Nothing seems to working out for me, I'm tired,mentally weak and down
At the age of 28,I just had a Bsc in Engineering and when life is supposed to b easier,it keeps getting tougher
I don't have money for my final clearance and from the look of things,I don't have any helper anywhere,Everybody seems to be fighting their own demon
The only support system I have which is my Dad is really sick and down, it's one hospital to the other
It just feels like God has forsaken me
I'm down
I'm really down
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Project360: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2023
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Samakus(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2023
What's your old nairaland moniker?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2023
Samakus:

This is my only moniker
Had one like two years ago,it's been deactivated
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Samakus(m): 8:56am On Oct 19, 2023
Sybergy:

This is my only moniker
Had one like two years ago,it's been deactivated

Na that old, deactivated one I need.

Since e no dey, cheers

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Samakus:

Since e no dey, cheers
Okay bro
Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2023
Samakus:

Since e no dey, cheers
Oluwapluto is the moniker if you want to go through it
I need the help with my clearance
Let's all
I don't hv anything to hide
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Childfree: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Sybergy:

Oluwapluto is the moniker if you want to go through it
I need the help with my clearance
Let's all
I don't hv anything to hide

Background check on the moniker you provided. In (2020) you were 23years, suddenly now (2023) you turn 28years abi?

Also, you are in 500L since 2019 according to one of your begging post but today you are claiming clearance money abi? Lol

All your post since you created the (Oluwapluto) moniker are littered with different begging stories and the likes. In fact you are a seasoned beggar unfortunately some people have been falling for you baits.

To make it worst you trolled people here by saying they should drop their number for 100k giveaway of 1k each.

99% of beggars are on nairaland are scammers. Take it to the bank.

cc Sybergy Samakus

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Samakus(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Childfree:

Background check on the moniker you provided. In (2020) you were 23years, suddenly now (2023) you turn 28years abi?

Also, you are in 500L since 2019 according to one of your begging post but today you are claiming clearance money abi? Lol

All your post since you created the (Oluwapluto) moniker are littered with different begging stories and the likes. In fact you are a seasoned beggar unfortunately some people have been falling for you baits.

To make it worst you trolled people here by saying they should drop their number for 100k giveaway of 1k each.

cc Sybergy Samakus

Thank you for the heads up.

I already know that he's not to be trusted.

Once I see any new moniker begging, I will develop very cold heart towards. If you like cry out blood, samakus is not moved.

99% of new monikers that are begging are scammers.

No single pity for them

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

End.
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Nice2023(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Agbado beggars.
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:49am On Oct 20, 2023
grin,una don pursue the scammer sotey he deactivate..why na

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by JONSYN7154: 12:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samakus:
good question
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by JONSYN7154: 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2023
Samakus:

Thank you for the heads up.

I already know that he's not to be trusted.

Once I see any new moniker begging, I will develop very cold heart towards. If you like cry out blood, samakus is not moved.

99% of new monikers that are begging are scammers.

No single pity for them
same with me here
Re: Pls Help Me With My University Final Clearance by frozen70(f): 3:00am On Oct 21, 2023
Childfree:

cc Sybergy Samakus

You did well to investigate this begger

We will keep exposing them so that we can know people who are Genuine

I stopped assisting people here when I read where one idiot said that he tricked people on this forum and begged them for money with lies and people believed him

You did a good job

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mom Excited After She Was Called Baby On Facebook Comment / Used Hisense WM6012S 6KG Front Load Washing Machine - 150K (slightly Negotiable) / Do you need a "Professional In-House Dry Cleaning Personnel"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.