Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,913 members, 7,876,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Did You Know??? � - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Know??? � (91 Views)

Things That Happen When You're Broke / 5 Profitable Things That Will Always Sell In Nigeria / 6 Things That Are Better Bought As Second Hand To Maintain Good Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Know??? � by AritGreg21: 8:43am On Oct 19, 2023
Did You Know?

*There are 2 THINGS that can make you crazy money online Favour* _no matter what you're into_

1. Attracting people
2. Converting them to buying customers

If you learn how to do these 2 things well - you will NEVER be broke.

Sadly, most people focus on NUMBER 1.

You know how to attract people -

in fact, you have
a Facebook group,
1000-5000 followers,
whatsapp group or an email List with people in them.

…but the problem is that these people are not making you money in any form (of course they can).

If you relate to this...

This means you have problem number 2. You don’t know how to CONVERT them.

In fact, NO MATTER the number of followers you get, - if you don’t know how to convert them- you will always move in circle,
📌Posting
📌Getting likes
📌Go to their post and do the same.

{To think that these are the same things that will also make you lots of money, but you're doing it all for free} 🥲

So; there are 3 things that can help you convert them to buying customers.

📍A problem solving product
📍A Hot offer
📍A Launch plan

If you learn how to do these 3 things, you will be unstoppable.

In the next few days i’ll show you how these 3 things work, then i will invite just 50 people to an advanced class where I'll break down any one of the steps you may find confusing

If you are interested reply

Chat this contact on Whatsapp 08057770801

I will start the Masterclass series very soon, and you don't want to miss this class 😇

So contact us to join now

If you don’t then i will take it as this does not interest you.

You can share this to friends you want to help monetize their social media as well.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok / Expert, Accurate And Timely Translation Service Across Nigeria / Traying To Get Funded As A Forex Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.