Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,823 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi (44668 Views)

Easter: Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Greets Christians With Big Grammars / We Can't Flog Those Who Came To Abba Kyari's Burial - Garba Shehu / How I Gave Fayose $5mn Cash From Nigeria's Security Funds - Obanikoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by ElSudani: 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
I blame the media for giving oxygen to these crackpot morons.
Israel is surrounded by Muslims do they just go around killing people with beards? What about jews who grow long beards as well?
Who told him the conflict is about religion anyway?
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by eke28(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Na wahoo, the hate is too much.
Why not we do the right thing by allowing every one to go there separate ways.
Nemere2020:
The cleric, in a video sermon of over 14 minutes posted on his official Facebook page, labelled Nyesom Wike, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, as "Satan" for receiving the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria in his office. The cleric in the sermon also asserted that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped from serving for eight years.

He went on to curse citizens who campaigned assiduously for the Muslim-Muslim ticket as worthless hypocrites and money-mongers who chased dollars for pleasure and worldly purposes.

Below is an excerpt of the sermon as translated from

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/19/sheikh-gumi-calls-fct-minister-wike-satanic-person-says-christians-and-their-infidels?fbclid=IwAR0ygK0Tsc2lcBwymk7LNZy6LqLpunZqU55PIe7XIq2MgEyWHX07kOkPnCA
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Josephkabila12: 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
This terrorist gumi will just be spewing trash 🗑️
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Emola12(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
As you know say if Christian be NIGERIA president Dem go wipe out all Muslim terrorist around the country dis I av seen

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Bishop(m): 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:
The cleric, in a video sermon of over 14 minutes posted on his official Facebook page, labelled Nyesom Wike, Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, as "Satan" for receiving the Israeli Ambassador to Nigeria in his office. The cleric in the sermon also asserted that President Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be stopped from serving for eight years.

He went on to curse citizens who campaigned assiduously for the Muslim-Muslim ticket as worthless hypocrites and money-mongers who chased dollars for pleasure and worldly purposes.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/19/sheikh-gumi-calls-fct-minister-wike-satanic-person-says-christians-and-their-infidels?fbclid=IwAR0ygK0Tsc2lcBwymk7LNZy6LqLpunZqU55PIe7XIq2MgEyWHX07kOkPnCA

Very foolish write up,you call someone you want to protect,'infidel 'you have killed him already.

Who killed Adekunle Fajuyi,who killed Anguyi Ironsi

This sentimental view is being used to call for public disobedience.

Wike is public office Holder and he his doing his duty, every one knows that any decision he takes must be vetted by federal executive council.so why is this religious bigot trying to be more holier than the Arabs.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by KGBKremlin: 7:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
Reinaldo:

Las las nigeria will turn to Afghanistan one day for peace to reign
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by pquaver(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
MadamExcellency:

Obi won Abuja (more than 50% votes cast) and Lagos State (more than one million votes)

Obedients are the most intelligent and richest voters in Nigeria by Statistics and numeric.
i say u no sharp ooo.. U never jam money miss road wey full lagos..
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Be like this man don dey mad.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Morizo(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nemere2020:

Talk about satan in a white bearded human form...
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Allisgud: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike should bring the isreali abeg,to secure farms,any bear bear near their he go collect
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by JOemmy(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Hypocrite who then are the people that have been killing thausands of christains in southern kaduna, benue and plateau? Only very stupid people will take the words of this fulani jihadist serious.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Princewell2012(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
wizelink:
This man must be very sick in his entire system. How could he say that? Though I don't like wike but anything that will end Insecurity in Nigeria is welcome. When our ex-presdo was bringing in people from islamic countries for example turkey presdo, nobody talked or complained because everyone needs peace of mind. You don't trust christians in the security of Nigeria but expect christians to trust muslims in the security of Nigeria.

From 1960 till date, can you please compare and contrast the number of years muslims have ruled this country with the number years christians have ruled. I guess you know the answer. Then what has changed since then? Has our security improved? Muslims are about ruling for 16 years in a row and insecurity is still worsing and you have the guys the vomit this rubbish. May God forgive you.

Stop bringing religion in everything in Nigeria. I bet you if everyone should go the line of religion, then nothing will ever work in this country.

Please stop talking nonsense and LET PEACE BREATHE IN NIGERIA
Honestly this man supposed to be invited by DSS for questioning, if it is a working country. Though he will definitely deny it, and says he was quoted out of context.
He laid a heavy aligation against the Army, let see if they are going to respond to him.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
Be like this man don dey mad.
Na pure undiluted hatred dey disturb am
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Princewell2012(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spandau:

What are you talking about?;What does awalokan have to do with what Gumi said? Just so you know, Gumi is calling for islamic action against the current administration because the North is loosing its grip on things and they know that at the end of 4 years they would have lost control of everything, hence they must not loose power. It's just a victim card they're playing, making recourse to the assassinations of the past which they have duly revenged and even more. These people are crazy and would do and say anything to be in control. Buhari's administration was characterized with bloodletting throughout carried out 98% by Muslim fulani terrorists and bandits. It was this same Gumi that was asking for amnesty for them. Do you think they were happy to relinquish power? Tinubu outplayed all of them and tricked them with the Muslim-Muslim ticket thing. They jumped at it because they thought Baba would be lame duck while Shetimma carried on. Remember they tried same with OBJ through Atiku before that one told them off that he was not a lame duck president. Nigeria is supposed to be a paradise but ever since the Unitary government was introduced by our brothers everything had scattered.

Please don't loud it, so that they will not use Supreme Court to remove him and give it to Atiku who is equally a fulani man.

You see I told someone that this tinubu might be a God wish for us, especially we the southerners. Hausa love power it either they will be on number one or two. Tinubu played a fast on them. Mind this kumi is speaking the mind of all the northern people. This is just a little one just wait others will be voicing out in regret for allowing him to take over power.
Can you hear his utterance with heavy alligaion against the military, is he not supposed to be invited by the DSS
Tinubu is going to give them a big shock of their life Just Watch and see.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Exceed15: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Everyone that supported Muslim Muslim ticket will face each other in battle. Una problem be dat
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Elvo123: 11:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dear God, how am I sharing a space with this kind of man?
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Raxxye(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2023
So these are the kind of sermons that are preached in mosques?
And you are asking why terrorism is synonymous with Islam?
Why is this Gumi guy still walking free sef?

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by yemex04(m): 12:52am On Oct 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I voted for Tinubu, but I assure you - I won't allow Tinubu to run again till I die. After his 4years, both him and his Government will be putting in eternal retirement.

I understand with Sir Shiek Gumi. Tinubu failed his voters, he failed the very Northern elders that got him there.

Given all powers to Wike as a Shadow vice President of Nigeria is our worst mistake. I won't blame him.

Tinubu should get ready to move back to Lagos in 3years and 6months from today.
No negotiations, no further reasonings.

The Power shall be withdrawn from the entire Southern Region, they all have Christian agenda!!!!

Bros stop the lie! You didn't vote Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Owologbo(m): 4:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Pristine664:

The guy you replied is from Anambra though... Just using SS as smokescreen.

I still stand by my words because their actions affect us negatively.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:08am On Oct 20, 2023
Elvo123:
Dear God, how am I sharing a space with this kind of man?
India very sharp, very wise and clever read their history. Took that decision in their first birthday.

But Blackman (Nigeria) oh no....

Still paying the price for foolishness.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by orisa37: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2023
GUMI IS EVIL.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Jcoleworld911: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2023
I only feel for Yoruba Muslims 🌚
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Cyprian1960: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2023
What is he saying, but we can trust Nigeria security in the hands of Muslims right?Guma is a hypocrite. This man don the mad fa
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Cyprian1960: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2023
What is he saying, but we can trust Nigeria security in the hands of Muslims right? Gumi is a hypocrite. This man don the mad fa
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Pristine664: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2023
SAYEDADAMADAMS:
Most Christians are like that and whenever truth is being said about them, they start talking impromptu and vomiting all sorts of nonsense. Biased and baseless man-made religion.

Is Islam not man made religion too?? cheesy

Lol maybe na Devil made sha
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Pristine664: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
I voted for Tinubu, but I assure you - I won't allow Tinubu to run again till I die. After his 4years, both him and his Government will be putting in eternal retirement.

I understand with Sir Shiek Gumi. Tinubu failed his voters, he failed the very Northern elders that got him there.

Given all powers to Wike as a Shadow vice President of Nigeria is our worst mistake. I won't blame him.

Tinubu should get ready to move back to Lagos in 3years and 6months from today.
No negotiations, no further reasonings.

The Power shall be withdrawn from the entire Southern Region, they all have Christian agenda!!!!

Unfortunately, Tinubu is not someone you can remove with wishes and emotions. Tinubu will not go for second term only if he dies or he decides not to run. The whole country may go against him and may even burn to the ground and Tinubu will still be declared winner of 2027 presidential election.

Try and calm down. cool
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Pristine664: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2023
Exceed15:
Everyone that supported Muslim Muslim ticket will face each other in battle. Una problem be dat

Gumi was 100% behind Atiku prior to election, always labelling Tinubu's M-M ticket a fraud so what is your point?
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Germi9: 11:33am On Oct 20, 2023
They will complain over everything,you wanted a Muslim -muslim ticket and you got it ,yet you are still complaining about Christians .The insatiable jealousy is irritating
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by lapintoz: 9:16am On Oct 21, 2023
I agree with you 100%. I was only being diplomatic by half.

They used Sharia Law to unsettle OBJ but he ignored the shenanigans. Where is that Sharia hullabaloo now....

But we need balancing on ethnic correctness to forge ahead on development and peaceful coexistence.

Cows are still roaming Abuja city because Wike has to comport himself by 'training' the herdsmen on why it is important not to graze in the beautifying lawns of the city.

Spandau:

What are you talking about?;What does awalokan have to do with what Gumi said? Just so you know, Gumi is calling for islamic action against the current administration because the North is loosing its grip on things and they know that at the end of 4 years they would have lost control of everything, hence they must not loose power. It's just a victim card they're playing, making recourse to the assassinations of the past which they have duly revenged and even more. These people are crazy and would do and say anything to be in control. Buhari's administration was characterized with bloodletting throughout carried out 98% by Muslim fulani terrorists and bandits. It was this same Gumi that was asking for amnesty for them. Do you think they were happy to relinquish power? Tinubu outplayed all of them and tricked them with the Muslim-Muslim ticket thing. They jumped at it because they thought Baba would be lame duck while Shetimma carried on. Remember they tried same with OBJ through Atiku before that one told them off that he was not a lame duck president. Nigeria is supposed to be a paradise but ever since the Unitary government was introduced by our brothers everything had scattered.
Re: We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi by Perfectbeing(m): 1:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Georgejeez:

We are tired of receiving everytime o , restructure the country let every region develop at its own pace with its Natural resources , Shikina ...
Let the North develop rapidly and turn to Dubai with its Onions, sugarcane and Millet resources ..

The Niger Delta is tired of holding back the fast growth and development of the North o.
And who will restructure the country? The President?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu And Atiku Commissioning A Project / Obasanjo Faces Investigation 24 Hours After Jonathan’s Reply / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.