Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

FCC Listings For Infinix Hot 40 And Hot 40i Variants - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FCC Listings For Infinix Hot 40 And Hot 40i Variants (183 Views)

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market / Which One Should I Go For Infinix Note 5 Or Redmi Note 5 / Infinix Hot 6 And Hot 6 Pro Launch Party (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FCC Listings For Infinix Hot 40 And Hot 40i Variants by AvaGrace: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Hello Nairaland

Infinix is releasing two smartphones at once with competitive specs and reasonable prices. The company appears to be working on the Infinix Hot 40 Series, the successor to the popular Infinix Hot 30 5G smartphone that made its debut in India this summer.

Along with the Infinix Hot 40i, the standard variant smartphone with model code X6836 first appeared on Bluetooth SIG a few days ago. However, it has since been shelved pending FCC certification.

A few specifications for the Infinix Hot 40 and Hot 40i are revealed in the listing.
The standard version looks to have a triple-camera module with an LED flash, support for 4G LTE, and 33W fast charging. The colour option of Starlight Black will be available for it.

In the meantime, the Infinix Hot 40i, model number X6528, is listed as supporting 18W fast charging and having two rear cameras.
Both smartphones were listed on the FCC with an 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant. This does not guarantee that the phone will only come with one storage option; alternative options may exist.

The listing lacks information about the chipset, display size, battery capacity, and camera setup. But in the days ahead, we anticipate more information to come to light through leaks and official certifications.

The MediaTek Dimensity 6020 and MediaTek Helio G37 SoCs were used in the launch of the Infinix Hot 30 and Hot 30i, respectively, but the new Infinix Hot 40 and Hot 40i will bundle improvements over those models.

Included in the standard edition is a 6.78-inch Full HD+ display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. There is an 8MP selfie camera and a 50MP main camera on it.

https://www.91mobiles.com/infinix-hot-40-price-in-india

(1) (Reply)

Can Google Access And Use My Photos From Google Photos? / Please I Need This Itel Phone / What Happens When Food Is Repeatedly Heated? How To Ensure Safe Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.