Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,828 members, 7,886,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 05:36 AM

Congratulations To The Mother Of Edo State And The Most Prolific First Lady In N - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To The Mother Of Edo State And The Most Prolific First Lady In N (242 Views)

Betsy Obaseki Beats 21 Persons To Emerge Most Prolific First Lady Of The Year / Uzodinma To Be Conferred With Most Prolific Governor Of The Year Award / Ahmad Lawan: I Am Not Involved In N-Power Job Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The Mother Of Edo State And The Most Prolific First Lady In N by Agbaski87: 12:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
Congratulations to the Mother of Edo State and the Most Prolific First Lady in Nigeria.

I Hon. (Princess) Benedicta Attoh the Performing Chairman of Etsako East local Government Council heartily congratulate my Mother and Boss, the mother of Edo State and wife of the Edo State Governor, Her Excellency, Mrs. Betsy Obaseki as you emerged the Most Prolific First Lady of 2023 in Nigeria.

Your emergence as the most Prolific First Lady of the year has given us more reason to have faith in Womanhood. This award is worth celebrating more so as you floored 21 other First Ladies nominated in your category in the Democracy Heroes Award to emerge the winner.

On behalf of my family and the good people of Etsako East Local Government, we join millions of your admirers to congratulate you and thank you for making the world to know the stuff that Edo Women are made of.

You have indeed demonstrated an effective and efficient leadership model that has made Women visible in Nigeria and the Edo Political space in particular. We pray the God lord to keep you and give you more strength and grace to do more.

The texture and quality of your service to humanity have earned you this award. You have done supremely and excellently well for the Edo People and Nigerian Women. We love you and once again congratulations.

Hon. (Princess) Benedicta Attoh
Chairman Etsako East Local Govt.

Re: Congratulations To The Mother Of Edo State And The Most Prolific First Lady In N by SoNature(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Where's Oshiomhole's wife, Iara? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kano: Confusion As Appeal Court Certified Judgement Affirms Yusuf’s Victory / Save Democracy Group (SDG) Raises Alarm Over Oborevwori's Bribe To Influence Del / Frank To Tinubu: Your Quest For Recognition In Guinness World Records Misplaced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.