Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad (268 Views)

New Pictures Of Happie Boys That Got Admission Abroad Floods Online – Checkout / Seeking Admission To OAU? Whom You Know May Count Above What You Know / 120 Cut-off Mark Is A Trap, My Advice To Those Seeking Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by AdmissionAid: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Are you seeking admission to any school abroad? UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Cyprus, Mauritius, UAE, etc.
If yes, I can help you choose best location, school and help you secure admission and accomodation.
No agency fee, no any payment to me, just want to help you out.
Send me a message to start the conversation.
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by akaahs(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
Can u help with admission in any public vocational institutions Canada or Mauritius??
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by AdmissionAid: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Can u help with admission in any public vocational institutions Canada or Mauritius??
Send me a mail and I will help you out.

twupglobalservices@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by AdmissionAid: 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
If you desire to travel with your dependant to the UK. December 2023 intake is your last opportunity. If you are ready, I can help you. No agency fee. I will help you free of charge.
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by AdmissionAid: 10:17am On Nov 28, 2023
Yes, traveling to the UK with dependants has finally come to an end. But not to worry, UK is not the only destination.

Australia, Canada, Mauritius etc are good places to consider.

Best advice is to start early.

We are here to help you free of charge.
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by SeePerson92(m): 8:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
Good evening sir, I just applied to Central Michigan University in the USA , for my masters degree in Chemistry, though I am poly graduate with a G.P of 2 .67, and I have 5 years work experience, what are my chances. Thanks in advance. quote author=AdmissionAid post=126496721]Are you seeking admission to any school abroad? UK, Canada, Australia, USA, Cyprus, Mauritius, UAE, etc.
If yes, I can help you choose best location, school and help you secure admission and accomodation.
No agency fee, no any payment to me, just want to help you out.
Send me a message to start the conversation.[/quote]
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by AdmissionAid: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Good evening sir, I just applied to Central Michigan University in the USA , for my masters degree in Chemistry, though I am poly graduate with a G.P of 2 .67, and I have 5 years work experience, what are my chances. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reaching out. The general requirement for a Master of Science in Chemistry at Central Michigan University are listed below;

Entry Requirements:

Must have a Bachelor's Degree

Applicants should have received a baccalaureate degree in chemistry, biochemistry, or related area, with a minimum grade point average of 2.7 overall and 2.7 in chemistry courses.

GPA: 2.7 (and 2.7 in Chemistry)

Entrance Exam: GRE – General

Two to three letters of reference

Statement of Purpose. The statement should be one page describing your purpose and general plan for graduate study.

English Requirements:

Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 550 PBT/79 IBT.

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 6.5.

Pearson Test of English (PTE) score of 53.

Michigan English Test (MET) score of 52.

International Baccalaureate (IB) grade of 5 in English at the Higher Level.

Advanced Placement (AP) score of 4 on the English Language or English Literature Exams.

General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or General Certificate of Education (GSE) score of A or B on the English Language Exam.

Final decision on your application solely depend on the decision of CMU.

I will advise you to apply to more than 2 universities.
If you want me to help you apply to 2 other universities that accept HND Upper Credit or Distinction, kindly send me a mail and I will help do it free of charge.
Re: Strictly For Those Seeking Admission Abroad by AdmissionAid: 9:20pm On Jan 10
Are you planning to apply to universities in Canada and application fee to the portal is a problem? You don't to worry much, I have universities that allow you to apply, get your conditional offer before paying the application fee to the school.

I can help you apply to your desired schools. You don't need to pay me for anything.

Bachelors Programs -: Applications are now open until March 31st, 2024.
Master of Management -: The intake is open until January 12th, 2024

(1) (Reply)

Finally gotten admission to study Radiography / Discover The Benefits Of Betting With Betfast Today! / Updates On JAMB 2024 Mock Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.