Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,895 members, 7,922,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:57 PM

Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? (2082 Views)

Where Are GEJ And His Spokespeople? - America Cant Afford Any Gaffs / Why Is That Southerners And Christians Are Gej's Greatest Attackers? / If You Are GEJ, Can You Sack This Beutiful Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2011
First, there is no gainsaying there are agents in situ, every world power has secret agents in Nigeria.
I name GEJ and Okonjo-Iweala because the rate at which they both seem bent on sabotaging the Nigerian state is frankly unprecedented.
In the last couple of years we have seen the west consolidate claims on countries wherein they have vested interest, most recently the NATO-led takeover of libya.
Definitely, Nigeria is on the menu. Question is, are GEJ and his cabinet the tool with which we are to be conclusively destroyed? This is a man who privately pleaded that he was unsuitable for leadership and more recently blurted publicly that he is not C-in-C of the Nigerian armed forces ''i'm not a General, lion''. Is he not so subtly hinting that he is in fact a stooge, a puppet? Who runs him? This man smiles benignly and the country plunges into fantastic systemic failure, total infrastructural collapse,no regard for human life, unemployment and corruption levels surely cannot go any higher. The oft-touted PIB, supposed to lessen the omniscience of the IOC's(vehicles of western imperialism), has been stumped and will certainly not see passage anytime soon, if ever, what with the unending NNPC probes.
To call GEJ clueless is magnanimous, I say traitor!
As for Madam Okonjo-Iweala, oh how looks decieve! She is a diplomat, and diplomats will tell you that they are citizens of the world, why should they be beholden to any one state? She has promised to secure more IMF/World Bank loans, follow their orders/policies, remove the subsidy (or non-subsidy?) on PMS, and finally, on the positive note, reduce Government reccurent spending 74%-70% by 2015, by which date Nigeria would surely have assumed failed state status.
I swear, Le`Carre could not have fashioned a better plot for his agent provacateurs.
This is the second coming of the western imperialists and like deer we are trapped in the headlights.

2 Likes

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by manchy7531: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Like your uncle MKO Abiola was before he went against the rules of engagement and he was kill shay!!!

anyway maybe it is new to you that most African and Arab leaders are western puppets, that is why when they go against them,the leaders will be in trouble cos they will try everything to frustrate such a leaders government and possibly topple him like we have seen in Libya,Zimbabwe,ivory coast(gbagbo),Iran,Venezuela, the list is endless,

for your information,i don't know of NOI but GEJ and Jaga(INEC) are working for the west

1 Like

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by igbo2011(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2011
Most countries in this world with resources are controlled by the west. For America's economy to be fueled, they need cheap resources or their economy will be destroyed. High gas means, more money for truckers, less money for each citizen to spend (due to high gas), less spending means worse more shops going out of business, less business means more unemployment, more unemployment means more crimes. It will trickle down, this is why America spends trillions on wars.

1 Like

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by trw: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
Nigeria is a land flowing with milk and honey
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Ufeolorun(m): 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2011
GEJ cia Agent shocked? what does it take to be one cos relatively i would qualify as senior super-special agent  wink cos if GEJ could get in there then i am a shoo-in for sure! cool

Okonjo Wahala is probably on her second mission of another massive wealth transfer to the west just like that facade they called debt relief shocked sovereign wealth fund scheme(scam). she wants subsidy removed without fixing local production capacity, naira devaluation without local manufacturing base hence expensive imports.
She is  an agent not of cia but of 'sappy' World bank,and i dont trust her at all.[b]Supervising [/b]minister whats that?
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by reindeer: 7:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
The CIA doesnt recruit people with low intelligence, Okonjo-Iweala i can understand, but GEJ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by ebere1712: 3:40am On Oct 25, 2011
In their attempt to destroy me, they destroy themselves. Watch out for the collapse of the world criminal organization. Their weapons would be used on themselves and they shall cry out very loud in misery. Because they have sown wickedness, they shall reap wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Obiagu1(m): 4:18am On Oct 25, 2011
I'd rather have a CIA agent as president (GEJ) than a satan agent (OBJ) any time.

1 Like

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Bishopking: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2011
reindeer:

The CIA doesnt recruit people with low intelligence, Okonjo-Iweala i can understand, but GEJ? grin grin grin

sounds funny but they recruit more of low IQ people from their target victim countries. They also consider family influence, financial muscle and other factors while recruiting.
I suspect that CIA and others want the coastal area of Nigeria and all inland oil-rich areas. They also do not want tribal-related crises as obtained in present Nigeria. To this end, I suspect that they are using someone or some people to annexe all the oil rich nigeria coastal area and then merge them under a small ethnic group or ethnic groups dominated by just one. Before then, they will sponsor overwhelming crises and chaos as well as lack of development. They will achieve this through their agents in power. Watch out!!
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2011
If CIA will hasten d dis integration of dis country. They have my support
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by 1025: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
what we are suffering today is our refusal of obasanjo's third term agenda. he is punishing us for refusing and rejecting him. by the way, obasanjo is 100% better than jonathan. pls can someone bring obasanjo back.
the last time i read about jonah was in the bible where he was forced into the stomach of a shark.
as it is, our boat(nigeria) has a jona inside it and not as a passenger this time but as the captain. we all know the story of the biblical jona that was in a boat. it is obvious that as long as there is a jona inside any boat, movement will become a problem. if nigerians(boat occupants) do not come out en mass to through this jona out of out boat, we will not move forward.
as for okonjo, he is the mouth piece of the cabal. he is now preaching that we wash our a*ss before going to toilet. it is a very big shame to her. we have lost our trust on a woman that used to be the apple of nigerians eyes. she has joined the criminal cabals.
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2011
1025:

what we are suffering today is our refusal of obasanjo's third term agenda. he is punishing us for refusing and rejecting him. by the way, obasanjo is 100% better than jonathan. pls can someone bring obasanjo back.
the last time i read about jonah was in the bible where he was forced into the stomach of a shark.
as it is, our boat(nigeria) has a jona inside it and not as a passenger this time but as the captain. we all know the story of the biblical jona that was in a boat. it is obvious that as long as there is a jona inside any boat, movement will become a problem. if nigerians(boat occupants) do not come out en mass to through this jona out of out boat, we will not move forward.
as for okonjo, he is the mouth piece of the cabal. he is now preaching that we wash our a*ss before going to toilet. it is a very big shame to her. we have lost our trust on a woman that used to be the apple of nigerians eyes. she has joined the criminal cabals.

tribalism is ur problem
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
i believe the cia has agents and spies in this government, what i dont know is whether they are working for or against us
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Pain(m): 5:01pm On Dec 26, 2011
No. I heard they are aliens from planet Youranus.  shocked
Please let's desist from all these conspiracy theories and tackle the real issues.

1 Like

Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by zakkyboy: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
When people are confused as to what to post, they start to post thrash and nonsense. That is what we have on this thread now. No sense in the accusation against GEJ and NOI.
Re: Are Gej And Okonjo-iweala Cia Agents? by Ozonna(m): 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
1025: what we are suffering today is our refusal of obasanjo's third term agenda. he is punishing us for refusing and rejecting him. by the way, obasanjo is 100% better than jonathan. pls can someone bring obasanjo back.

That Obj is better than Gej is the greatest lie of the 21century

(1) (Reply)

President Jonathan Hires Asari Dokubo &other Militants To Threaten Labour Leader / Dame Patience Jonathan Awarded Doctorate Degree At Uniport, University Of Port H / Spain And Nigeria, Catalonia And Biafra-a Mirror Image Reflection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.