Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,462 members, 7,968,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:02 PM

Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) (42748 Views)

How Do Unemployed People Afford These Phone ( See Photo) / Unable To Make Calls On My Glo Line / Someone Borrowed Your Android Phone. See How To Know What They Did With It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by maryalloy(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
I did but it was my Dad's phone grin
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
This boring phone.

I remember calling one banny wey like me and I also liked but talking to her na rocket science back then.
She dey even buy me gift and smile at me whenever our glances/eyes cross each others own, but I just dey looseguard anyhow.

As I dialed her number that night and it starts ringing, na so my heart begin dey beat that I was able to hear the heartbeat clearly.
Omoh, she didn't pick up that night, na so I gave the phone back to the call girl and ran to our house. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by haphizz57(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
money121:
The days of running a phone call business centre
Time passes quickly
Do you make calls with this phone?

For me Yes
I av it uptill now. I dnt thnk it can work again
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by occfx: 3:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
money121:
Time passes quickly

For me Yes

I don't understand how they made the clearest network then even when Mtn and the big boys where struggling. Someone said it was land line, yes but this is wireless and works very well and cheap
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by hansomb: 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
This picture makes me realize how far I have come in life. And how appreciative I am to Allah and how I am where I am. Seems like magic, but No it's God's plan. Alhamdullah
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by richeeyo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yes oo, unlimited call through polcom that year
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Chochovini: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rayban26:

Is it Impossible to have an item you once used long ago in a cupboard somewhere for at least memory lane purposes?

. It is possible.
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Rayban26: 4:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chochovini:
. It is possible.

So your conclusion is not relevant to him whether you believe it or not. If he says he has it, I dont see where you come into the picture like you're the one that bought it for for him
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Enemyofpeace: 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
I'm sure ajepako did
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Kentuforchrist(m): 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Na only game I use This phone play

One shooting game like that
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by lozanni(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
money121:
Time passes quickly

For me Yes

Yes, I did too.
There were other companies like Reltel too etc.
Most of those companies were alleged to have been floated by ex-staff of NITEL (Nigeria External Telecommunications Limited).
It's strange that like NITEL, they all went under also.
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by dontrulee: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Multilinks.... I loved this phone.
I enjoyed all the games here
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by AliEzeOlu: 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
money121:
Time passes quickly

For me Yes

Yes o! I remember when My late elder brother bought this Multilinks phone for all of us in our family. That was in 2007 or so, I can't really recall. He bought the phone at N2,500 each for the 10 members of my family then.

Chai! Happiness being wan Kee me as I used the phone to oppress my friends grin grin

Contine to rest in Peace Dr. S.N

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Offpoint1: 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Na Nokia 3310 be the real deal den. grin

Thou, the first handset I used was LG follow by Motorola razor that drains battery like no other grin
Motorola was battery bandit πŸ˜‚
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Chetas81(m): 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
WHERE IS YOUR ADVANCE, AND THE MODERNIZATION
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by lakezycarter: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
Mehn..na the armored tank game wey dey this phone be the only memory wey it bring back.. good ol' days
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Hezzyluv: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
amikeem:

Na 3310 Thief snatched from at the gunpoint but if he's still alive (doubt if had not died) he would be weeping if he sees the one am using now.

Thank God for change of level. cool
3310 at gunpoint validate the nominal saying, "nothing is wort dying for".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Thinktwicemybro: 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
BoldBrainz:

...should have "stuck"...
As English na your papa property
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Chizzychinny: 7:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
I did oo
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Johncuppa(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ogamysamo:
yea no doubt, i didn't say i wasn't born yet, neither do i say i didn't know about it. but the fact remain and i won't lie, that i was young then that i don't have anyone to call.

call me gen z or whatever... i can't make myself older and you can't make me younger so anything we say here won't change if am gen z or not
What?
You're taking this personal and offensive?
Really. I only used your comment to deduce your age group which has no effect whatsoever and anyhow.

Now, you're not just Gen z, you're a newbie on naiaraland.
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Ogamysamo: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Johncuppa:

What?
You're taking this personal and offensive?
Really. I only used your comment to deduce your age group which has no effect whatsoever and anyhow.

Now, you're not just Gen z, you're a newbie on naiaraland.

oh i get you now, but newbie? no!

i just don't partake in some of the games. i avoid them like plague because of my kind of person.

all good i got your message now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Chochovini: 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
Rayban26:

So your conclusion is not relevant to him whether you believe it or not. If he says he has it, I dont see where you come into the picture like you're the one that bought it for for him
. And if I say I donβ€˜t believe a claim, your unsolicited lecture is as irrelevant as a faeces. Not as if I was even talking to you in the first place. Therefore, I donβ€˜t see how u belong here let alone replying me with some air of sarcasm.
Humans dey o
Park one side jor. Olofofo. Nobody send u.
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Charly68: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
HOW time fly
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Yinksy09(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yeah I did. How time flies.
Don't miss out because oriamo has something big coming.

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Johncuppa(m): 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ogamysamo:

oh i get you now, but newbie? no!

i just don't partake in some of the games. i avoid them like plague because of my kind of person.

all good i got your message now.

🀝🀝
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Waffarianman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
My Sendo x then na dead... D hottnesss of the phone can press cloths
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by iampeterben(m): 8:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yes
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Theweekend: 8:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Bought two of these back then because sending text messages on it to anywhere in the world was free, all you had to do was recharge and the text messages will be free...
mad o
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by Magabush1(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
I used it ooh. It's called a cdma phone

money121:
Time passes quickly

For me Yes
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by TyroneP(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
I bought mine N950 during promo. My mobile number then was 0702 745 0146
How time flies.

money121:
Time passes quickly

For me Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by scholes23(m): 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
The phone has nnoying ringtones
Re: Multi-Links: Did You Make Calls With This Phone? (SEE PHOTO) by liver123(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kai the days of call business center, how time flies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / Advice On Power Bank For Phone Charging / How To Use Cheats On Androids Without A Physical Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.