Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,849 members, 7,942,129 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Big Brother Nigeria - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Nigeria (35439 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Denzel And Huddah First To Be Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Nigeria by ezidiary: 4:41pm On May 02, 2006
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by deb(m): 5:26pm On May 02, 2006
I guess all dat noise about Ebuka being the favorite will end now.

I trust my instinct. i knew the guiness boy will be out soon. I just hope he gets a contract to advertise Guiness sha.

I guess katung came into d house for the money. Sincerely I want Ify my course mate at NIIT to stay
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by BrownSkin: 8:15pm On May 02, 2006
everyone is shoutin helen gossips!! wat do u call wat katung n ebuka do over a glass of beer.( infact they even announce that they are going to gossip) but NO as far as people are concerned helen is the only one that gossip even though wat she is talking about affects her, na wa

if a gurl does it ( all hell breaks loses) but den its ok if a guy does it (wow!!)
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Grizzly(m): 8:26pm On May 02, 2006
BBN sucks. cool
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 8:27pm On May 02, 2006
call it what u want, helen will definitely go this sunday
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 8:46pm On May 02, 2006
i think sandy is going to go though, she's hasnt really done anything in the house persay.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 9:06pm On May 02, 2006
I think sandy is ripe to leave but we at the JFC will have to meet and decide cos we rule the house. we have effected over 3 evictions and we need to agree who goes. our man in the house chose sandy and helen so we need to agree which of the two
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Eastcoast(f): 10:26pm On May 02, 2006
Ebuka was really annoying. i'm so glad he is out. He thot he was the cutest guy on earth simply because of the way fransika was treating him. All what he knew was to sit down and drink guiness. haha. i'm so happy hez gone. he even had to take a bottle of malta guiness out of the house. i think bigbrother should prohibit that.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by k4kenny(f): 10:40am On May 03, 2006
Hi jfc.though am not a member, but if u want ur man to win vote out katung cos he's his biggest competition. Stop voting with sentiments.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by k4kenny(f): 10:41am On May 03, 2006
Hi jfc.though am not a member, but if u want ur man to win vote out katung cos he's his biggest competition. Stop voting with sentiments.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 12:57pm On May 03, 2006
cabali, i think you have to b careful in saying jfc rules cos a lot of fans of d evicted hm's r still smarting from d eviction of their hm's. am sure u want to make more friends now more than enemies so as to ensure joe wins.

grizzly y do u say d show sucks?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 5:01pm On May 03, 2006
I hate jfc. angry
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by slimnike(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2006
Well I just voted helen out.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 5:11pm On May 03, 2006
it looks like its gonna b helen or sandy.
most probably helen
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 6:14pm On May 03, 2006
I'm not interested in BBN, I was for a week, then i supported Gideon and he was voted out. This JFC of a thing is massive and solid, so i'll advise all'ya including JFC to save your money for the last day.

I predict we'll be left with Sandra and Joe. Then you will use all the money you have in the world to vote someone out.

At this point JFC will not want to give up the chase, but they will be weak because 12 housemates will vote against them. 12 against 1 is not a joke (the world cannot be wrong)

SO ALL YA, SAVE YOUR MONEY!!! till it matters and let JFC do all the spending. You shoulda learnt your lessons now, nobody goes against JFC unless they are UNITED!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by cabali(m): 7:07pm On May 03, 2006
modups! dont worry abt the JFC, we will take care of ourselves! katung can stay for now, we aint scared of him for now lrt helen take a walk she aint needed no more
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 10:40am On May 04, 2006
hi cabali, i know u guys are up 2 d task.
joe, katung and frank 4 d finals ( my prediction) grin
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:16pm On May 04, 2006
Helen is definately leaving this sunday i can save my cash to vote later,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by topetall(f): 12:01am On May 05, 2006
a lot of ladies cried after ebukas eviction,i don't think it was his fault the ladies found him irressistable,he was very tolerant towards francisca.we moremi girls in OAU miss him alot, we don't watch BBN as we used to.JFC stinks.i said it before and i would say it again,it is the person u least expect that would emerge winner.as for me i ain't gonna put my heart into this thing so my heart won't be broken.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by BrownSkin: 5:37am On May 05, 2006
jfc has spoilt bbn, the viewership has seriously declined!!! is it katung n ify we want to be watchin? or the boring joe? even frank has started going crazy little by little , even JFC members arent watching!! shocked
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Seye(m): 10:52am On May 05, 2006
JFC or no JFC , KATUNG go win dat money. Who be Joe.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 12:06pm On May 05, 2006
i laughed at the person who said "who be Joe"?
just watch and see how that money is gonna go into Joe's pocket, just watch.
u might think i am a joe fan,but am not.if JFC could single handedly remove the so called Golden boy-Ebuka,with such a lanslide victory,Ebuka 46% of the votes,and Joe 21%,then what's stopping joe from winning the money, just watch and see.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 12:09pm On May 05, 2006
hellen has to leave becos she ate the forbidden fruit with Ebuka,in the kitchen the other day and cleaned her mouth like nothing happened.she's got to leave,u can't kiss the guy ur friend has a crush on,with the justification that he doesn't like her,it's not right,and it cannot be allowed.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Seye(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2006
krysty:

i laughed at the person who said "who be Joe"?
just watch and see how that money is going to go into Joe's pocket, just watch.
u might think i am a joe fan,but am not.if JFC could single handedly remove the so called Golden boy-Ebuka,with such a lanslide victory,Ebuka 46% of the votes,and Joe 21%,then what's stopping joe from winning the money, just watch and see.
Ebuka wasn't voted out because of Joe. He was voted out because of Francisca or Helen. Joe is just being lucky and the JFC had only succeded in getting him into more trouble by saying they've delivered him from 3 evictions. Are you telling me JFC is bigger than 13 Fans club put together. The summary is simple, everyone gang against Joe. and Fiam he's gone. Just let him come up once more for nomination, you will see how people will gang up together against him and get Joe kicked out.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2006
People keep blaming JFC for Ebuka's exit but they were all other fan clubs against JFC so i dont see the point and many of Ebuka's supporters were tired of him,
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Modups1(f): 11:20am On May 06, 2006
pls can anyone tell me wat was so untouchable and great bout ebuka?

don't get me wrong i liked him but i had to vote him out cos i wsas tired of d luv triangle and my girls were making fools of demselves. it's better none of dem get him so dat peace will reign abi? besides, he didnt really like any one of dem just helens "body" according 2 him.

why were people so sure he was gonna win? is dere more 2 dis than meets d eye
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by krysty: 12:14pm On May 06, 2006
thank u very much Modups,nice one!Ebuka was the cause of his own downfall,he wanted to 'eat his cake and have it',he was using francisca to increase his popularity,meanwhile all along it was helen's 'body' he liked.Now,i heard they are organising 2 eviction parties for him,in lagos and abuja,can u imagine?and u have to pay at least 2k before u can enter any of these parties,can u imagine,again?and am sure some shameless gals will pay their money to go and ogle at him,that's why he treats gals the way he does and gets away wit it,and that yeye helen,that indulged, well tomorrow is her day,hope they boo at her tomorrow when she comes out.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 1:41pm On May 06, 2006
How do you mean?
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Christino(m): 1:44pm On May 06, 2006
There's a booing party for Helen as well, check out www.gideonunit.tk you won't believe it.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2006
3 4mer housemates have now released their songs Yinka, Chinedu and today Gideon.
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by baby4u2(f): 2:35am On May 07, 2006
Badman888:

3 4mer housemates have now released their songs Yinka, Chinedu and today Gideon.

i most to sing!!!!
Re: Big Brother Nigeria by Badman888(m): 10:53pm On May 07, 2006
Mama H is out all the house, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha Was Asked To Mimic A Goat (Photo) / Diane And Esther: "The New Male Housemates Are Not Attractive, Short And Fair" / Bbnaija 2019: Kim-oprah Emerges Winner Of ‘veto Power Game Of Chance’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.