Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,052 members, 7,966,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 05:26 AM

Jerusalem's Iron Invaders - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jerusalem's Iron Invaders (112 Views)

White Jews Do Not Exist The Khazars Are Invaders In Israel#ThereisnoblackJesus / Why History Says Jerusalem Belongs To The Jews / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jerusalem's Iron Invaders by PCHC(m): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
SIGN TO ISRAEL: IRON INVADER AGAINST BRICK JERUSALEM CITY

EZEKIEL 4:3

[NKJV] — Moreover take for yourself an iron plate, and set it as an iron wall between you and the city. Set your face against it, and it shall be besieged, and you shall lay siege against it. This will be a sign to the house of Israel.

[GNT] — Take an iron pan and set it up like a wall between you and the city. Face the city. It is under siege, and you are the one besieging it. This will be a sign to the nation of Israel.

It's important he used Iron or Steel to besiege Jerusalem that was represented by Brick or Tile: For Iron is stronger than Tile Brick. To overpower a strong man guarding his house, the comer must be stronger.

[Luke 11:21-22] — "When a strong man armed keeps his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come on him, and overcome him, he takes from him all his armor wherein he trusted, and divides his spoils."

Jerusalem or Israelites have been stubborn as stone, and so whoever is coming to match them must be as strong as a Rock of Offense or Stumbling Stone which Zion or Jerusalem rebels can not overpower. Therefore in the Bible verse above, God who told the man of God to represent Jerusalem on Brick Tile, was telling the man of God to use Steel (iron) pan/plate as defensive wall while besieging the stubborn city of Jerusalem or Israel. Not as the Palestinians that has not been able to match Israeli's Iron Drones and superior equipment than those of the surrounding or compassing enemies. Any true man of God that must conquer the stubborn Jerusalem and her Israeli Jews therein must be fortified as Iron Wall, Steel or Brazen Wall against them. As it is written,

[Jeremiah 1:17-19] — "You therefore gird up your loins, and arise, and speak to them all that I command you: be not dismayed at their faces, lest I confound you before them. For, behold, I have made you this day a defended city, and an iron pillar, and brazen walls against the whole land, against the kings of Judah, against the princes thereof, against the priests thereof, and against the people of the land. And they shall fight against you; but they shall not prevail against you; for I am with you, said the LORD, to deliver you."

Did you see God made Jeremiah a defense City, an Pillar, and Brazen Walls, against Jerusalem while preparing Jeremiah to go preach the gospel or messages of God to them. Do you know Jerusalem killed many of God's Prophets according to "Luke 13:33-34"? Hence the need to fortify God's prophets as steel wall before they besiege Jerusalem as the the Lord God Wills it.

In the top Bible verse above, Ezekiel the man of God's to take an iron pan or steel plate, and set it up as steel wall separating between him and the city Jerusalem. This man of God under this instruction would not be performing magic or miracle of changing steel plate into steel wall, but will be performing the signifying of steel plate as steel wall. Not as Moses was to give a sign of changing his staff into a serpent for Israel, or even changing water into blood; this man of God, Ezekiel, did not have to change one thing into another but to just signify or represent one thing for another to equally give God's sign to Israel. Therefore, you and I can perform "Signs and Wonders" without necessarily performing miracles or supernatural deeds.

[Isaiah 8:18] — "Behold, I and the children whom the LORD has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwells in mount Zion."

The more you advance in spiritual maturity, the more "Meaning" or "Significance" becomes more important than "Power" and "Charisma" in the signs and wonders you perform or celebrate.

Behold, without weapons, armedforces or much requirements yet Ezekiel was to fully demonstrate war against Jerusalem city. He did not destroy or waste resources, and yet he put up great movie, performance and symbolization, of a great campaign. Actors are not rated by how much they spent or used to put up performance.

(1) (Reply)

Differences In Sin-bearer(s) Carrying Sins / No Room For Laziness I / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/10/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.