Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,080 members, 7,946,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life (243 Views)

DJ Switch: The Value Of Human Life In Nigeria Is Less Than That Of A Cow / FFK Replies Trump On Twitter: "Do Not Waver! Hold The Line And Be Strong!" / Revocation Of Late Saraki’s Land: ‘Abdulrasaq Has Crossed The Line’ - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:06am On Oct 20, 2023
"Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life." - Wisdom Nwedene

"I saw a post of Reno Omokri mocking Mr Ibu for seeking public help to get medical treatment abroad, I asked myself where is this guy's brain?"

"Using a man's illness to make political jest is totally wrong. I felt bad. Whether Peter Obi gives or not shouldn't be an issue. "

"Reno Omokri supported Atiku and even called Tinubu all sorts of names during 2023 election, today he is supporting Tinubu just to know if he will start getting peanuts having been on exile throughout Buhari’s regime. Hunger is bad and Reno Omokri needs food to get his mental health stabilised"

2 Likes

Re: Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life by caesymore(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno!!!

A known self aggrandized preek without scruples. He is not to taken seriously.

The one untop me, try chop your bet money alone, if you dey chop bet you no need people to join you make you fit chop more money.
Re: Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life by Treadway: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2023
Reno Omokri has always been a scallywag and nuisance. People should just ignore him...do that long enough and watch him fade into obscurity.
Re: Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life by Isobug: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2023
Wisdomkosi:
"Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life." - Wisdom Nwedene

"I saw a post of Reno Omokri mocking Mr Ibu for seeking public help to get medical treatment abroad, I asked myself where is this guy's brain?"

"Using a man's illness to make political jest is totally wrong. I felt bad. Whether Peter Obi gives or not shouldn't be an issue. "

"Reno Omokri supported Atiku and even called Tinubu all sorts of names during 2023 election, today he is supporting Tinubu just to know if he will start getting peanuts having been on exile throughout Buhari’s regime. Hunger is bad and Reno Omokri needs food to get his mental health stabilised"
Anyway he did not make jest of Mr Ibu chaa. He wanted to use it to score some cheap political goals. It's now back firing on him.
He is anyway belle face. If you talk he will tell you he has been in PDP ever since. Here is a man who just criticize Tinubu just January this year now praising him and his supporters in all sphere of the Nation.
I call him a Political jobber. He knows Peter Obi will not give him any Kobo to support him, hence he will do anything to pull to negate his image but he's failing at each instance

(1) (Reply)

George Orneells Animal Farm And Nigerian Politics / Obidients: Chancellor Is The US President equivalent Of Germany / House Of Reps Scrap N5bn Budget For Presidential Yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.