Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,219 members, 7,873,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:21 PM

My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl (28921 Views)

My Sex Encounter With A Prophetess / A 16-Year-Old Girl Went For Family Planning Because Of Her Boyfriend / Sex With A 16 Yrs Old Girl & This Will Happen 3 Days From Now (Adult Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by IAMBOSS1990: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:

No dey talk rubbish, I'm in Kaduna now it's normal thing here. Bloody hypocrites
Bro nobody is being a hypocrite, nobody is perfect, we are all trying our our best to live life well.

Can you take a minute to think of what you did? That small girl is unprivileged and instead of you to help her with the little you can, you decided to take advantage of her situation and then brag about it.
Guy retrace your steps and ask God for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by TPound(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
As someone born in the early early 90's
I can't help but fall in love with these Gen Z babes

I have come to the conclusion that Gen Z girls are the sweetest,baddest, smartest babes I've ever meet in Nigeria. Naughty in bed also😋

As an old man in mid 30's fvcking a 16 year old is so rejuvenating. Brings back so many nostalgic memories of my secondary school paroles back then no social media grin grin
Those days of lyrics book and GSM sagem
Ohhhhh time flies😅

I noticed that I'm getting younger and more fresher because of her.
Something I never experienced with 25 to 30 + women..
My love for this Gen Z is extraordinary ❤️❤️

your love for 2 by 4 cell in ikoyi correctional centre should be extraordinary too
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by TPound(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
P.S
For the fools that are crying like fowls

Make sure you go to Kaduna, Borno, Adamawa and arrest all the men there.
After you arrest them, then come to P.H
let's talk grin grin

[/quote]

what rocks the northerners' boat can balistically sink yours

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 4:00am On Jan 23
[quote author=Ballzproblemm post=126512487]age of consent is 18
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 4:00am On Jan 23
mumu9gerian:
This guy needs to be arrested
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 4:01am On Jan 23
[quote author=100smile post=126512614]
Nor worry, one day hand go touch you. Nor go find ur age mate fucck. You nor dey shame, you dey brag say u sleep with minor[/quote
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 4:03am On Jan 23
tochez24:

Who am i to criticize you bro?? I mean I'm not a saint neither are these fuckers criticizing you a saint too🙄

But one thing you must know is that;

1. That girl even though she isn't a virgin is still a minor.

2. That girl haven't really mastered her body very well, you know her safe period and all that, thereby increasing her chances of getting pregnant... Unless you're already prepared to take responsibility of catering for her and your baby when she takes in.

3. As you're spending and fucking that young girl and it's sweeting you, just know that it could be your daughters turn tomorrow, Please don't ruin that girls future if you are not intending to marry her, atleast be using condoms.

4. You're an adult but she isn't, so try your best to guild her through in this delicate phase of her life♂️

In all you do in life, please work with your conscience⚠️
Bravo

1 Like

Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 4:06am On Jan 23
Bakrabas:

Can you pray that such should be done on your daughter by the man like your same character
If the daughter is a fool, and her parents fail to train her well then what ?
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by Akuruoulo(m): 4:09am On Jan 23
[quote author=Usmanovic95 post=126514753]Bros what you did is tantamount to rape, because it is not a consensual sex as the said girl has not clock the age when she can make decision (sexually related) on her own. This your deed is not something to be proud of I must tell you. If you are an ardent football follower,you must have read about the issue of benzema,riberry and Govou who had sex at different time with a girl who didn't disclose to them she was a minor,the consequence almost cost them their football career.
Re: My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl by imagrg(m): 4:23am On Jan 23
The girl herself has no proper moral upbringing.
I believe her male peer group fvck her also.

This type of girl could end up as a prostitute is the parents don't monitor her properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Toast A Nigerian Guy / Why Do Men Fear To Date Financial Stable Women? / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.