Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,999 members, 7,873,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

“I Spent Many Years Fighting For Democracy, Rule Of Law, Equality And Justice" S - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Spent Many Years Fighting For Democracy, Rule Of Law, Equality And Justice" S (97 Views)

Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / 25 Reasons To Be Worried About President Buhari's Disdain For Democracy / CCB Charges: FG Wasted Three Years Fighting Political Enemies - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Spent Many Years Fighting For Democracy, Rule Of Law, Equality And Justice" S by Newsfash: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2023
“I Spent Many Years Fighting For Democracy, Rule Of Law, Equality And Justice" Sani of Kaduna State Aggressively Says (Watch Video)

In The News: Governor Uba Sani of Kaduna State unveil certain time of his life as he recount his life towards changing of inequality

“I Spent Many Years Fighting For Democracy, Rule Of Law, Equality And Justice. That Has Been My Background And I Cannot Change At This Point. Being In This Position, I Cannot See Myself Doing Anything Different”.

“The Most Important Thing Is To Develop Our State. I Told The Local Government Chairmen That When They Go Back To Their Communities, They Should Not Talk About APC, PDP Or Labour.

Watch Video Below:

https://rovingupdates.com/i-spent-many-years-fighting-for-democracy-rule-of-law-equality-and-justice-sani-of-kaduna-state-aggressively-says-watch-video/

(1) (Reply)

NUJ Warri Correspondents’ Chapel Congratulates NUJ State Council Newly Elected E / Ogun To Deliver 200 Housing Units At PMB Estate By End Of 2023-abiodun / PMP Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.