Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,459 members, 7,971,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

She Must Be Obeyed - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Must Be Obeyed (568 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Must Be Obeyed by AdetoyeAyomikun: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Finally, I got to watch the movie. I had it for weeks but was able to sit and watch it yesterday.

A quick talk on Nollywood.
An amazing movie with something to learn. As a lover of Nollywood, I think actors like Odunlade, Itele, Lateef, Femi Adebayo, and someone like Funke Akindele, among many others, need to somehow train these upcoming actors and actresses. The training is not in how to act in movies because trust me, the upcoming ones are good in their acting skills.

But where I think they lack is in their directing and scripting of the movie. Why would you create a movie if you are a producer and later produce a movie that resembles another one? Check YouTube, and you will see how movies literally resemble one another, the same concept.

We are no longer in the days of very bad cameras. Even in those days, guys like Odunlade and others were able to thrive. I asked myself why and how🤔. My answer was UNIQUE. Not just their acting skills but being unique.

Someone like Sam Maurice, his uniqueness lies in being a fine boy who can act, a boy girls will follow in the movie. That's his uniqueness. Odunlade's uniqueness at that time was the fact that he could act anything he was given.

Lateef Ademeji was unique because he could make us laugh, act stupid, and cry. Other actors like that stood out because they were known for something.

But I perceive that the generation of nowadays, when producing movies, is more interested in making it trend on YouTube and getting 500k or 1m views, not caring about what they bring out - very bad scripts and a complete repetition of what others have done.

Itele D Icon made us yearn for him because of something. Kesari was a movie that made us feel like we hadn't watched any movie before, and it was followed by Lucifer and President Kuti, which made him stand out very quickly.

Odunlade also can't be forgotten. We can't forget Sunday Dagboru, Oyenusi, and Mufu, among many others. He made it unique because he was the producer and director, so the movie was not the normal movie.

Or should we talk about Funke Akindele, Jenifer, or Femi Adebayo in Jelili🙌? These movies stood out because they were unique.

But I think this generation is more focused on making money than bringing something amazing out. This can also be seen in other movie industries like Hollywood. It's all about money, not building a brand.

Another error in this generation, not just in movies but overall, is the compulsion to bring one's own movie out, directing one's own movie. Unnecessary competition, forgetting that it's not a compulsion for everyone. Ask Itele how many times he had to wait before bringing his own movie out. But this generation is pressured to produce theirs. A great mistake. Not all actors will become directors👌, fact.

Nollywood upcoming actors, work on your directing, and especially on the script. To be sincere, YouTube is filled with bad scripts but somehow good movies. Because of what Itele does, you will see many actors bringing out their movies with them not dying, teaching people that you can survive with evil. Watch Itele's movies, and you will understand his reasons very well.

Young beautiful actresses, if you build your brand with yansh and breast, you will end up being acting prostitutes🤗. Don't be in a rush. You are good, but the process can't be skipped🫂.

Back to our movie, "SHE," a 9/10 movie🔥. Every scene was amazing. was there error in the movie sure there is😁, something like, someone with the main actor behavior should have a CCTV camera in her house🥸, and some little things, but I can tell you tens of message the movie passed💪.

Aunty Nancy was lit, everyone was lit. But watch out for Nancy Isime💯. But I fear if what is going on with her life personally as an actress is not messed up🥺.

I wish I could be given a role of writing movie scripts at times🥺🥲, that season will soon come for me, I believe, time is just the factor 💪

It's Not A Must You Are The Director, Producer And Writer 🤗

NOLLYWOOD TO THE WORLD 🌎🌍.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Must Be Obeyed by Marynwachukwu21(f): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdetoyeAyomikun:
Finally, I got to watch the movie. I had it for weeks but was able to sit and watch it yesterday.

A quick talk on Nollywood.
An amazing movie with something to learn. As a lover of Nollywood, I think actors like Odunlade, Itele, Lateef, Femi Adebayo, and someone like Funke Akindele, among many others, need to somehow train these upcoming actors and actresses. The training is not in how to act in movies because trust me, the upcoming ones are good in their acting skills.

But where I think they lack is in their directing and scripting of the movie. Why would you create a movie if you are a producer and later produce a movie that resembles another one? Check YouTube, and you will see how movies literally resemble one another, the same concept.

We are no longer in the days of very bad cameras. Even in those days, guys like Odunlade and others were able to thrive. I asked myself why and how🤔. My answer was UNIQUE. Not just their acting skills but being unique.

Someone like Sam Maurice, his uniqueness lies in being a fine boy who can act, a boy girls will follow in the movie. That's his uniqueness. Odunlade's uniqueness at that time was the fact that he could act anything he was given.

Lateef Ademeji was unique because he could make us laugh, act stupid, and cry. Other actors like that stood out because they were known for something.

But I perceive that the generation of nowadays, when producing movies, is more interested in making it trend on YouTube and getting 500k or 1m views, not caring about what they bring out - very bad scripts and a complete repetition of what others have done.

Itele D Icon made us yearn for him because of something. Kesari was a movie that made us feel like we hadn't watched any movie before, and it was followed by Lucifer and President Kuti, which made him stand out very quickly.

Odunlade also can't be forgotten. We can't forget Sunday Dagboru, Oyenusi, and Mufu, among many others. He made it unique because he was the producer and director, so the movie was not the normal movie.

Or should we talk about Funke Akindele, Jenifer, or Femi Adebayo in Jelili🙌? These movies stood out because they were unique.

But I think this generation is more focused on making money than bringing something amazing out. This can also be seen in other movie industries like Hollywood. It's all about money, not building a brand.

Another error in this generation, not just in movies but overall, is the compulsion to bring one's own movie out, directing one's own movie. Unnecessary competition, forgetting that it's not a compulsion for everyone. Ask Itele how many times he had to wait before bringing his own movie out. But this generation is pressured to produce theirs. A great mistake. Not all actors will become directors👌, fact.

Nollywood upcoming actors, work on your directing, and especially on the script. To be sincere, YouTube is filled with bad scripts but somehow good movies. Because of what Itele does, you will see many actors bringing out their movies with them not dying, teaching people that you can survive with evil. Watch Itele's movies, and you will understand his reasons very well.

Young beautiful actresses, if you build your brand with yansh and breast, you will end up being acting prostitutes🤗. Don't be in a rush. You are good, but the process can't be skipped🫂.

Back to our movie, "SHE," a 9/10 movie🔥. Every scene was amazing. was there error in the movie sure there is😁, something like, someone with the main actor behavior should have a CCTV camera in her house🥸, and some little things, but I can tell you tens of message the movie passed💪.

Aunty Nancy was lit, everyone was lit. But watch out for Nancy Isime💯. But I fear if what is going on with her life personally as an actress is not messed up🥺.

I wish I could be given a role of writing movie scripts at times🥺🥲, that season will soon come for me, I believe, time is just the factor 💪

It's Not A Must You Are The Director, Producer And Writer 🤗

NOLLYWOOD TO THE WORLD 🌎🌍.
Amazing ❤️, You're right she as the main actor supposed to have CCTV cameras in her studio and at home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Cards For Sale / New Estates'plots Of Land For Sale With Pics / Brand New Hp Compaq / Toshiba / Dell Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.