Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,082 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Ajagunna Congratulates Agbaka Of Alagbaka On Fifth (5th) Coronation Anniversary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajagunna Congratulates Agbaka Of Alagbaka On Fifth (5th) Coronation Anniversary. (122 Views)

Obi Celebrates Oba Of Benin On His 70th Birthday And 7th Coronation Anniversary / Eil-ul-mawlid: Ajagunna Congratulates Muslim Faithfuls Of Ondo State. / Oniru Lawal Honours Toyin Saraki, Others At First Coronation Anniversary (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajagunna Congratulates Agbaka Of Alagbaka On Fifth (5th) Coronation Anniversary. by Oluwatomisin29: 1:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
The frontline candidate in the forthcoming Ondo State gubernatorial election, Prof. Ibrahim Ajagunna (PIA) has joined in celebrating His Royal Majesty, the Agbaka of Alagbaka, Oba Afolabi Obasuyi and his people worldwide on the fifth anniversary of his coronation.

In a statement released through one of his Media aide, Tolulope Adeyefa, Ajagunna hailed the Agbaka of Alagbaka for his bountiful effort in promoting dignity, pride and cooperation.

Ajagunna said: “On this remarkable day, I heartily join the Alagbaka people worldwide in celebrating the fifth anniversary of the coronation of His Royal Majesty, Oba Afolabi Obasuyi. I’m convinced that right from the day of his ascendancy, the Agbaka has, with unequalled grace, reinforced the dignity and pride of the ancient kingdom of Alagbaka. His commitment to promoting cooperation with neighboring kingdoms is commendable.

He also added that the Agbaka has since brought development to his people and subsequently assured him of his continuous support.

“In Oba Obasuyi, Alagbaka land has found a patriotic royal father who has not only made great history in a short time frame but contributed vastly to the positive development being witnessed in his domain amid others.

“Kabiyesi, as you celebrate your fifth anniversary on throne of your forebears, it’s my sincere prayer that God grant you more years in good health coupled with the utmost sagacity to lead your people. On my path, I’d continue to throw my weight behind you and the good people of Alagbaka.

“Congratulations, Kabiyesi.”

(1) (Reply)

We Are Providing Immediate Solution To Isheri Flooding-ministers / Sexual, Gender Based Violence – Governors’ Forum Approves Mobile Courts / APGA Media Forum Debunks Report On Move To Suspend Obi-okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.