Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:13 PM

No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA (14131 Views)

Minister, Wike, Publicly Blasts FCDA Over Faulty Microphone (Video) / Video Of President-Elect Bola Tinubu At The National Mosque Yesterday / Fati Attahiru: Wife Of Chief Of Army Staff At National Mosque For Husband Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by DaTruths: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
If that mosque block road, wike should demolish it.
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Bluntemperor: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
erico2k2:

What did he do now?

People like Gumi are just idle and time wasters,as they can't fit in to a Modern life but full of busy body with evil plans of distabilization,as nobody is giving a Bleep on his terrorists agitation!
He should stop his distractions and and go and stay in Zanfara State,where he wants to stay with his terrorists brothers.
Nigeria is moving forward.
Nonsense.
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by subcbouy: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kingpele:
Fearful minister i know he won't be to touch that mosque...because Abuja is not rivers state...
If not for the fact that everything is nonsense in the country, any of the religious edifices and government parastals shouldn't have been in a mess in the first place. A government that follows rules doesn't need to demolish its structures.
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.thecable.ng/no-plans-to-demolish-parts-of-national-mosque-says-fcda
So the land stands in the way of the original master plan and you will seek alternatives and adjust the master plan because it is a head-slamming place?. Bunch of drunk jokers.
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Bimpe29: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
It can't happen
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by streetsoldier1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
Roger3D:
In a messed up country like ours how can you even conteplate an act like this? Wike must think Abuja is Rivers. He will soon be humbled

Who wan humble wicked wike? E no possible
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Ganjafama(m): 3:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Jetline:

Why is your scam format on every page? Do you want to tell us you live by begging?
Yes he lives by begging.
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Jallotti: 3:30am On Oct 21, 2023
Na dis kian topic dem go see the 'OP'. . .
As soon as im hear 'mosque'. . .im jump out of 'DIARIES' section. grin
Gosh!

Nigeria is doooomed!
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Lifestone(m): 5:21am On Oct 21, 2023
Keme4Real:
Damage control? No smoke without fire? Fear of They who must not be named?
You must find the fire here. This how you people reinforce falsehood.
I have seen smoke in the Club without fire.
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by kamalbob(m): 6:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Nobody is stopping you from demolishing it. But be assured that all churches in the north will be flat the next day. Try us
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Jallotti: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2023
naptu2:

It seems like my friend jallotti wants to entertain me, but she is too afraid to mention my username. There's no reason to be afraid. grin

(By the way, I thoroughly enjoy it when people post things that are wrong. It's very funny to me).

Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
You know we are all Nigerian "content creators" on and offline.
I can always drag you out of your "Diaries Hole" you know? wink

I did not wanno mention your name o.
But glad you got the message sha.

Happy FBI-CIA-DEA-IRS month!
Thank you for your response. cheesy
Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Jallotti: 9:13am On Oct 21, 2023
naptu2:
Spoke too soon, she has woken up.

I was right, she provides better entertainment than those useless people that mention my name every day.

Where are all those boring people? They should come and learn how to do it. The great jallotti can give them free classes.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ€£

The gods be praised. . .I am awake and very well.
So, people mention your name and you ran to hide in the 'DEAR DAIRES' section of NL.
Habaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. You should have contracted me to deal with them ke.
You know I am very able. 🫑

Special delivery to you.
Have a gooooooooooood breakfast on my account.

There are just certain 'activities' that make you extremely hungry after you 'faform' them very hially in the morrrrring.πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈ
When a man calls you on the phone to come and 'make his bed' at 3AM in the morning. . . you know you are going to 'farm'. 😎

Good morning to jhuooooou(in Mayegun General's voice).

Re: No Plans To Demolish National Mosque - FCDA by Jallotti: 9:59am On Oct 21, 2023
naptu2:
I told you that jallotti would be a lot more fun that those other people and I was right.

(The only thing that she has in common with them is that she doesn't yet understand why I post in my diary and that makes her do exactly what I want her to do. grin ).

Hanhanhan
I am a relic on NL, just like you are.
I did that once you know? I went to the β€œDear John Diaries” section because I wanted to avoid NL riff-raffs. Till I discovered I was STRONGER and BETTER than ANY faceless buffoon on NL.😎 NL had absolutely no effect on my life on or offline or my BOUNTIFUL paycheck offline.

I could care less!

But, everyone has a limit except moi!😎

Where are all the trouble-makers now?

All looking for β€œan APC MANDATE” to stand or sit on! Begging for crumbs from a GRAND CERTIFICATE FORGER!!!

I understand perfectly well.πŸ˜‚

But, I would never do this for just anyone.

Whispering in your ears. . . *you are a special NL breed*

Muchechechecheche

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Marketers Deny Receiving Payment From Govt, Say Strike Continues / Lawyers Say CCT, Ex-parte Order May Be Fraudulent / Petrol Market Price Hits N241, Pushes Subsidy To N76 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.