Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt (5025 Views)

Deliver Less Than 50% Votes And See Trouble – Wike Threatens Council Chairman / Governor Wike Threatens To Beat Up Babangida Aliyu / Governor Wike Threatens To Sanction Contractor Over Delay Of Work(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by walex2(m): 8:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Many people are even condemning Wike for exposing Buhari and his govt fraud. We are used to it. They allocate billion of naira properties to themselves. Ask yourself which work is Yusuf doing and his sisters that made them own properties in billions
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Figger(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=MadamExcellency post=126525583]

You don't know Igbos. You thought things started existing from 1914.

Check my profile.[/quote
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by maticar: 9:41am On Oct 21, 2023
successmatters:
I praise igbos, they are very law abiding.
Walaii
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by ruggedtimi(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Can you imagine...when amcon takes a property they give it to the President 's family..
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by GodWrites: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2023
walex2:
Many people are even condemning Wike for exposing Buhari and his govt fraud. We are used to it. They allocate billion of naira properties to themselves. Ask yourself which work is Yusuf doing and his sisters that made them own properties in billions

Why should they work when their parents are multi-billionaires? It's not their fault that your parents are poor and theirs is rich. Imagine that your parents are rich. You ask them for pocket money and you immediately get 100M credit alert. Stop blaming these poor kids for having rich parents.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Truvelisback(m): 10:10am On Oct 21, 2023
Wike, the man who has balls. grin
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2023
Varunpulyani:

If only you went to school with the money your mother wailed to get ,you won't be smoking cigarettes and using lase in a sentence with shoe.

Your father praised a politician and ended up without his own house for more than 60 years now.

You are bowing down and following same path of the failure
well ojukwu and your father tried to conquer Ikwerre but they failed, Raphael Uwazurike tried he failed, nnagiwu cownu tried it he failed, mazril grandnut is trying again and he is failing, you a child of yesterday is hating on Ikwerre I promise you that you will will not only fail but you will rut in hell... I'm more educated than your entire family... NZOGBU NZOGBU headless mob like you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by OneCandleAway(f): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2023
GodWrites:

Why should they work when their parents are multi-billionaires? It's not their fault that your parents are poor and theirs is rich. Imagine that your parents are rich. You ask them for pocket money and you immediately get 100M credit alert. Stop blaming these poor kids for having rich parents.

So because the father of the person you quoted isn't fortunate to have a father in politics stealing from the masses, he should be ashamed or what?

It's people like you that make politicians think stealing from the people is right, because you worship money even if it's gotten illegitimate. No values whatsoever
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by Varunpulyani: 11:06am On Oct 21, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
well ojukwu and your father tried to conquer Ikwerre but they failed, Raphael Uwazurike tried he failed, nnagiwu cownu tried it he failed, mazril grandnut is trying again and he is failing, you a child of yesterday is hating on Ikwerre I promise you that you will will not only fail but you will rut in hell... I'm more educated than your entire family... NZOGBU NZOGBU headless mob like you...

But I am not your father who prefer kunu to vegetables
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by walex2(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2023
GodWrites:

empty brain that doesn't even know me then concluded am poor just because I said no to corruption, you and your lineage are cursed with this mentality of yours
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by GodWrites: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
OneCandleAway:

So because the father of the person you quoted isn't fortunate to have a father in politics stealing from the masses, he should be ashamed or what?

It's people like you that make politicians think stealing from the people is right, because you worship money even if it's gotten illegitimate. No values whatsoever

If you want to fight corruption, go to the root and stop blaming the kids. If you were in their position swimming on money, I doubt you will care about corruption. Non-money worshipper.
Re: Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt by GodWrites: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
walex2:
empty brain that doesn't even know me then concluded am poor just because I said no to corruption, you and your lineage are cursed with this mentality of yours

Fool brain. Hunger has almost finished you that's why you are blaming innocent kids simply for being born with money. Blame your wretched parents for failing to secure the bag.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You and your posts... / Kaduna State Govt Is Creating Its Own Army(pics) / Moghalu: FG Has No Regard For Judiciary, INEC (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.