Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,659 members, 7,889,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:52 AM

Wizkid Reveals What His Mother Meant To Him As The Balogun Says Final Goodbye.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Reveals What His Mother Meant To Him As The Balogun Says Final Goodbye.. (277 Views)

I Am Taking Four-Year Break From Music – Wizkid Reveals / Traders Throwing Mannequins And Inflammable Materials Away From The Balogun Fire / "I Begged Duncan Might For A Collaboration On Fake Love" — Wizkid Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals What His Mother Meant To Him As The Balogun Says Final Goodbye.. by AfricanGlitz(f): 9:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Afrobeats superstar Wizkid laid his beloved mother, Princess Juliana Morayo Balogun, to rest on October 12, 2023. As you can imagine, the atmosphere was filled with sadness, eulogies, and tributes as the Balogun's said their final goodbye. Ever since we became familiar with the Grammy Winner, he has always projected an image of invincibility. However, the passing of his beloved mother shattered this facade and left him devastated. At the tribute ceremony, the Afrobeats sensation could not contain his emotions as he paid tribute to his late mother. Despite his best efforts to stay strong for his grieving son, Boluwatife, Wizkid broke down in tears, revealing the depth of his pain, and admitted that losing his mother was the deepest pain he has ever felt.

Follow this link to read more.https://africanglitz.com/2023/10/21/wizkid-reveals-what-his-mother-meant-to-him-as-the-balogun-says-final-goodbye-to-mama-wiz/

(1) (Reply)

I Could Probably Have Written Two Novels Had I Not Had My Child - Chimamanda(vid / Wizkid Promises To Give N100 Million To Children This Chrismas / Wizkid Arrives Lagos State Amidst Cheering Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.