Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State (639 Views)

Best PPA In Ogun State For Those That Studied Education / NYSC LAGOS BEST PPA / The Best PPA To Serve In Akwa Ibom State During Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2023
Hi PCMs or corp members,

This is the best channel for your 💯 Relocation, Direct Posting or changing of PPA.

Any state of your choice in Nigeria we will get it done for you. If you need a better state and better PPA we’ll get it done for you. Confirm medical report is also available any state of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2023
*Just as announced by the new DG in the last workshop, Any medical fitness everyone is bringing to camp must show a proof of been vaccinated for *CEREBROSPINAL MEIGNETIS, any medical fitness without it will not be accepted in camp*.
*It has been updated on your various portals for you to know how serious it is, those that will still register will also see it on theirs when they register*.

*So if you have any medical fitness without it better get a new one now*.
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2023
Zikolino02:
Hi PCMs or corp members,

This is the best channel for your 💯 Relocation, Direct Posting or changing of PPA.

Any state of your choice in Nigeria we will get it done for you. If you need a better state and better PPA we’ll get it done for you. Confirm medical report is also available any state of your choice.
your number pls
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 28, 2023
deleib:
your number pls

08168882494 WhatsApp
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Direct posting is still ongoing!!💯
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Zikolino02:
Hi PCMs or corp members,

Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2023
[quote author=Zikolino02 post=126674852]Direct posting is still ongoing!! Bcareful with this guy. He collectd my money n blockd me on whatsapp. I wil post his details soon if he doesn't refund me by 2moro.
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 10:57am On Oct 29, 2023
Zikolino02:

08168882494 WhatsApp
i will create new topic and expose u with all your information nd pictures on this forum so that the whole worldwide will know who u are.

2 Likes

Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2023
deleib:
i will create new topic and expose u with all your information nd pictures on this forum so that the whole worldwide will know who u are.

Hope you’re going to tell them you’re threatening me after given me job. Then you can go ahead to do whatever you want.
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2023
Zikolino02:

Hope you’re going to tell them you’re threatening me after given me job. Then you can go ahead to do whatever you want.
Refund my money if u feel threatened by the fact that I did background check on u and told u I will not tolerate it if u didn't deliver my job. Why did u have to delete your Facebook account when u realized I discovered your account if u didn't have any skeleton in your cupboard. U felt nairaland is a faceless forum and u can come to do anything and get away with it? No, u will not get away with this one .
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2023
deleib:
Refund my money if u feel threatened by the fact that I did background check on u and told u I will not tolerate it if u didn't deliver my job. Why did u have to delete your Facebook account when u realized I discovered your account if u didn't have any skeleton in your cupboard. U felt nairaland is a faceless forum and u can come to do anything and get away with it? No, u will not get away with this one .

You have the informations you needed so why not go ahead
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2023
Zikolino02:

You have the informations you needed so why not go ahead
I see that u are obstinate. I will give u the benefit of doubt till Monday. If my job isn't deliver then expect the information to come out here in the open with your full name and picture attached.
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 29, 2023
deleib:
I see that u are obstinate. I will give u the benefit of doubt till Monday. If my job isn't deliver then expect the information to come out here in the open with your full name and picture attached.

And as much as you believe I can help you, I can also give you issues with your state code.
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 11:42am On Oct 29, 2023
Zikolino02:

And as much as you believe I can help you, I can also give you issues with your state code.
Just do my job on Monday or u return my money if not hell will let loose by Tuesday evening. If you are confident of your job, you won't have to delete your Facebook account (because I don't know what u are hidden from your customer), and you have to block me on WhatsApp too. U think u are smart!
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2023
deleib:
Just do my job on Monday or u return my money if not hell will let loose by Tuesday evening. If you are confident of your job, you won't have to delete your Facebook account (because I don't know what u are hidden from your customer), and you have to block me on WhatsApp too. U think u are smart!

Okay now
Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by deleib(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2023

Okay now
U think by deactivating your account, u can run away from justice? This even point to the fact that u are truly a fraudster. What I will do to you will be indelible for life. Durodola Ayofe Isaac.

1 Like

Re: Direct Posting, Relocation Or Best PPA In Lagos, Ibadan And Ogun State by derico(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Shey if I post my own, NYSC mod go ban me. Maybe you are working with this alleged fraudster. Coz you will ban others for allegedly breaking Rule 9, meanwhile you will allow another person to run thread here.

I am not a scammer, my detail is out there.
Money back guarantee.
I no dey go through person wey dey go thru person, I'm the final link.

Direct Posting and Redeployment to any state of your choice.
No complicated process.
Just bring your name, code, state of choice and money.

0703 oo6 8193

(1) (Reply)

The Minimum Wage Should Be Implemented Now For Serving Nysc Members / Please Is There Any Information If There Will Stilll Be November Batch Again / NYSC EKITI Refuses To Pay Our Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.