Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,108 members, 7,970,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

My only Problem with Gaddafi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My only Problem with Gaddafi (545 Views)

Only Problem Is 2nd Term Govs Do Not Perform!!! / Jonathan Is The Only Problem To Igbo’s Presidential Aspiration In 2015 / Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My only Problem with Gaddafi by auwal87(m): 12:13pm On Oct 24, 2011
I have been reading so many comments about Gaddafi all around the internet. So many people find it hard to reveal Gaddafi's love for a United Africa. His attair carries the flags of all African countries including Nigeria, he love black people and he isn't a disco fan  grin

My only gruise with him is the "one man one woman" law he imposed on his people when half of the population are women. Another gruise is the fact that he abandons law of Allah when 100% of his people are Muslim.

Apart from the above, Gaddafi is a great leader, in terms of taking care of the welfare of his people.

Comments, Bashing, Curses are welcome, at least I know i'm in Nairaland.  grin

(1) (Reply)

World Population Hits 7 Billion / Wall St. Giants Seek A Piece Of Nigeria’s Sovereign Fund / Vice President Impersonators Dupe Victims Of 3 Billion Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.