Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,944 members, 7,973,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (64359 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by phemmyfour: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Since when did it become illegal to have sex?
It's against the ethics of his profession
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by theforemost: 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
All these IPOB boys are disgraceful. The other one was just caught in serra Leon for killing his girl friend. They are the problem of this country. Tape, thurgery, drug, kidnapping, smuggling, everything, they are 90% there. What will become of Biafra will be too awful
Re: Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
I dont understand this case

What was related sounded like consensual sex that someone decided to take advantage of.

No one readily admits to this except under duress. I smell a blackmail.

Here is my strongest opinion. I honestly do not care what the supposed victim went through. I have heard far too many frivolous cases that should never have happened. Just because of a slight technicality people abuse the whole process for their own selfish gain. So honestly I really do not care. Even when its proven they were actually victims, to me its just another sad sorry case.

I'm sick and tired of women who ride on the "me too" train just for benefit and political aggrandizement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Help, I'm A Guy Who's Growing Breasts. / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.