Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,318 members, 7,936,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) (39211 Views)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest / Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Kingzjayzee: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
Person name na killaboi. U still decide to date am. I no know wetin u dey expect at the end of the day.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Blake755: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sunnymatey:
Parent should learn never to support or tolerate their children being in relationship or being friends with persons that are irresponsible
His nickname "killaboi" is a red flag.

Too rich for his age without verifiable means of income not that his parents are wealthy.

Tattoos may look fashionable, but some wearers may be people with questionable character.

Imagine the level of trust this woman had on this boy, yet the boy still carry out the evil did for reasons best known to him
The trusted him because he has money 💯

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Dodada: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Getting a foreign passport in about 2 weeks after the murder. shocked

There's NOTHING money cannot do. If you have the money, you can get American green card or European papers within a few months.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by K33fK0zaRt: 11:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
xband:
That part of the she was saying "To the glory of God, yesterday 2 p... 2 am Benjamin was caught. He was on handcuff....."; my church mind was telling me to start clapping and wave my hands in the air saying, "thank you Jesus" grin grin grin
angry
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Flappy222: 12:18am On Oct 22, 2023
this is it!
GanagiBitrus:
The absence of a father figure in any home is usually a major problem.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by mkoabiola: 12:36am On Oct 22, 2023
See d name sef

Killaboi.

Werey

D mother sef dun chop d guy raba bf

3 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by NotoriousBiggyS: 12:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Igbo women and love if money
Very greedy set of people

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Realhommie(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2023
phineas:
These are vile comments from vile spirits and trolls.May God grant her mother strength to bear the loss.

As for trolls that throw stones today at the woman for the loss of her child...it is against the way of nature,and they are careless words that you have all sown today.careless words Indeed.

Since you do not fear the repercussions of time,let us leave you and your vile hearts in the hands of time,they say it teaches lessons.hopefully you all get to learn
Some comments may have been off the mark but majorly they're in order. The naked truth is that the mother obviously is an irresponsible mother and she failed her daughter.

In the clip she clearly stated that she took the boy as a son. There was also lots of exchanges between them which means they had some good relationship. So she knew the boy very well and was benefitting from their relationship.

Now tell me, what responsible parent would support their ward being with an irresponsible person with unexplained wealth? Only an irresponsible parent. Q.E.D

2 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:19am On Oct 22, 2023
nairaland girls hope you are learning. Those wet wan cry in a Benz grin
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Dreament(m): 3:47am On Oct 22, 2023
hammerFC:

NOBODY WILL LEARN ANYTHING.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, AS SOON AS THEY COMPLETE AND JAIL HIM, WE FORGET ABOUT IT.

ANOTHER ONE GO STILL HAPPEN, BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS THE RULER OF THIS WORLD.

ONLY THING YOU GO PRAY BE SAY, MAKE E NO REACH YOUR DOOR STEP.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by scobaba: 6:04am On Oct 22, 2023
After she go don collect plenty money from the boy. She no ask how him take dey filty rich. Her dota dey ball she no care. Now e don red

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by jaszplus12(m): 6:18am On Oct 22, 2023
Kayzz34:
Most parents nowadays are comfortable with it so far the daughter is giving them money and other gifts.
You can just imagine!
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by unmask: 6:22am On Oct 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
This guy is in for a long ride. He will be trending back to back on all social platforms online for the moment..

Like I said earlier, "a man's temperament controls his destiny". When a girl is adamantly stubborn with constant misbehaviors, the best or worst you can do is release her back to the streets, where you picked her from. You can't save any girl that doesn't or not ready to be saved, no matter how you try..

See how this nigger (a multi-millionaire) messed up his own life, by himself, through a girl he could have easily replaced. Men who don't know themselves are the ones getting all hyper on women. The men who know that they're the prize, women are the ones begging/craving for attention from them..

Be wise...
He is a multi millionaire? What business was he doing?
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by stanliwise(m): 6:25am On Oct 22, 2023
YoungLionken:
This guy is in for a long ride. He will be trending back to back on all social platforms online for the moment..

Like I said earlier, "a man's temperament controls his destiny". When a girl is adamantly stubborn with constant misbehaviors, the best or worst you can do is release her back to the streets, where you picked her from. You can't save any girl that doesn't or not ready to be saved, no matter how you try..

See how this nigger (a multi-millionaire) messed up his own life, by himself, through a girl he could have easily replaced. Men who don't know themselves are the ones getting all hyper on women. The men who know that they're the prize, women are the ones begging/craving for attention from them..

Be wise...
Nonsense talk. Multi millionaire from doing what? He claim from a bet but we sure know better, I have never heard him being announced on any platform as a winner of any bet.
How on earth do you think he killed her due to anger issue? Because of some useless random Instagram post?

Abeg Abeg na Sunday be this

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by omoadeleye(m): 6:42am On Oct 22, 2023
The mama emotional outbursts look fake to me thou.

She just wanna trend, when we already know the stories behind her daughter's death.

She was now telling us stuff we already know
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Joeyfizzo: 6:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Entprys:
Una wan become celebrity through Any chance.
Oya post ya akant nomba cos u kach am
u must be an Ibo boy. If I lie make ur sister suck my priiick
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:58am On Oct 22, 2023
The truth is this, the guy won't be killed. He will go and sit in Prison and giving a VIP room to state, he will be giving a phone and a Laptop to continue his business.

Anytime He need a girl to Nack, he will get one and enjoy himself.
My point his, he will remain alove and serve life imprisoned.
But the girl is gone forever....

Who loose more?
Parents, don't just have children and expect other men to come and give you money.

I would rather not have a child!
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by EdiskyHarry: 7:26am On Oct 22, 2023
Just look at him with tattoos all over the body, and the name killerboy, but shawarma will never let Nigerian girls have brain.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Raxxye(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Entprys:
Una wan become celebrity through Any chance.
Oya post ya akant nomba cos u kach am

So dem no for catch am?
Na God go punish for person daughter wey una kill!
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:29am On Oct 22, 2023
[/color]hunger dey town na, for countries with high level of poverty,such heinous crimes are not far fetched and immorality becomes the new normal[color=#770077]
Sunnymatey:
Parent should learn never to support or tolerate their children being in relationship or being friends with persons that are irresponsible
His nickname "killaboi" is a red flag.

Too rich for his age without verifiable means of income not that his parents are wealthy.

Tattoos may look fashionable, but some wearers may be people with questionable character.

Imagine the level of trust this woman had on this boy, yet the boy still carry out the evil did for reasons best known to him
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Thomasankara(m): 8:33am On Oct 22, 2023
[/color]spot on,that's why feminism must be crushed[color=#770077]
GanagiBitrus:
The absence of a father figure in any home is usually a major problem.

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:27am On Oct 22, 2023
YoungLionken:

See how this nigger (a multi-millionaire) messed up his own life, by himself, through a girl he could have easily replaced. Men who don't know themselves are the ones getting all hyper on women. The men who know that they're the prize, women are the ones begging/craving for attention from them.

Be wise...

Multi-milloniar my foot😡. What is his source of income other than Yahoo/ rituals? Why justify evil? He should go and replace her with another girl in jail because that's the best place for a ritualist like him.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Godsongang: 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
See the guy face like gorilla.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by blackgold2018(m): 2:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kayzz34:
Most parents nowadays are comfortable with it so far the daughter is giving them money and other gifts.
this lady should be blamed 50%.

You allowed your own daughter in a relationship with an irresponsible fellow. It was an open relationship you were aware of. Probably the boy was giving her money too.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by gfon(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
So the mother was aware that her daughter was dating killerboy.
Killerboy must have been a superhero. But right now he is a villian that will face the law
mama wey dey collect money steady and free shopping,she even knew her daughter was passing through domestic violence in the past from the guy but kept mute, now that she's dead,she wants to disturb us with tales. Make she go sit down, she traded her daughters life for material gains👌
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by tunjijones(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalee:
It pains me to my marrow whenever I see these stories cos even if the murderer is killed a thousand times it won't bring back the fear to life.
This life is too cruel

You think it's wrong as they want to probe the expenses, then what should be done?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Man Organizes Kidnap Of His Mother, Gets N1m As Share From N30m Ransom / 07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / US Court To Sentence International Fraudster, Obinwanne Okeke Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.