Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Online Job For Students And Unemployed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Job For Students And Unemployed (686 Views)

5 Online Jobs For Students And Graduates That Can Earn You Passive Income / What To Do If You're BROKE and UNEMPLOYED! / Ngo To Train 10,000 Youths And Unemployed Nigerians On Skill Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Job For Students And Unemployed by Dlove27(f): 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
Pos
Re: Online Job For Students And Unemployed by Powerbando(f): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Dlove27:
[b][/b]Hello Everyone, I am here to introduce a Job that you can do to earn at least 1 USD daily.

PLEASE NOTE: It is no ponzi and it is a real platform. I have been doing this for months now and I am currently earning in dollars as a house wife.

Dafiti-SYB cooperates directly with online merchants. Products that need to increase product sales every day will be automatically transferred to the Dafiti-SYB platform. Dafiti-SYB users only need to complete task orders every day to receive commissions.

Now Our job is to increase the sales of the product. We only need to receive the order on the mobile phone and click to confirm. After that, the sales of the product will increase by 1, and the product will be purchased by more people, and we can get a commission

We only need to log in to the Dafiti-SYB account every day to complete task orders, and the merchant's sales will automatically increase. Previously, Dafiti-SYB only supported a few countries, and there are currently too many orders, so when developing global business, VIP levels are also given. and rewards, so those who have the ability to help develop business will get better income.

This link takes you to the registration portal - https://s88s77.com?code=cix710781

WhatsApp me on: 08056818633 for more guide.

I am available to explain better, please drop a comment if you need further clarity

SOMEBODY HELP ME , IT IS A SCAMMER, HE WANT TO KILL ME
PLS HELP ME
Re: Online Job For Students And Unemployed by Dlove27(f): 6:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
Pos
Re: Online Job For Students And Unemployed by Dlove27(f): 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2023
Po
Re: Online Job For Students And Unemployed by SanctifiedSista(f): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
Why use workigeria as your CV revamp??
- Legit
-Fast
- Super affordable--
https://money-easilyscm.buzz/87579977841411 this will lead u to make moni

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car Sharing Partner / Re: Classic Entertainment (Nigeria.) Ltd Needs Female Marketers / It Person Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.