Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,800 members, 7,915,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Want To Write A Book On Gambling Or/And Gambling Addiction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Write A Book On Gambling Or/And Gambling Addiction (187 Views)

How Can I Be Free From Masturbation And Gambling / Betting And Gambling Can Bring Happiness To Your Life / Lady Punishes Boyfriend; Orders Him To Write ‘I Won’t Cheat No More’ 224 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Write A Book On Gambling Or/And Gambling Addiction by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
Who is interested?

If u can help me to publish it as a book by Dazidon titled 'A Better Risk' ,then we share the gain 30 to 70%

Dazidon takes 30%

You take 70%

Yeah, i will be the author or Dazidon.

I dont know how u are gonna see this. I just know i have seen this.

Part 1

What is gambling or/and gambling addiction?

I wont answer the question(s) and i wont include any other person's form of writing towards the question(s).

The reason is that my brain is not considering it for this book and if u keep asking why, it is u that will get tired of asking.

I rather start this book by saying i dont know what to say. I look at my left ,then i look at my right, then i am recalling the lines ' all i see is my life! all i see is my blood!' by Rick Ross. If u dont know him, thats ur cup of wine. He may not have passed through as many ordeals as i have in the ghetto . He may not have wandered more often on the street. However,he has done enough rap songs to be worth a mention by Dazidon.

What if i dont wanna make more sense than the money available to be made? Am i thinking too far? Well, i dont wish to remember what i have lost.This book is about gambling addiction but my inability to put a definition down may sound like i dont mean it. Damn! It can only sound like. The BETTER QUESTION would be 'what if gambling or/and gambling addiction?'

part 2

......to be continued.
Re: I Want To Write A Book On Gambling Or/And Gambling Addiction by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
whoever interested in publishing should message me on whatsapp 08184275086

i can only continue writing from there.
Re: I Want To Write A Book On Gambling Or/And Gambling Addiction by Anfield247(m): 7:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
I'm beside you
Re: I Want To Write A Book On Gambling Or/And Gambling Addiction by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Anfield247:
I'm beside you

message me on whatsapp then

(1) (Reply)

The Enigma Of Love / What Is The Moral Of This Lesson VIDEO / Kiss And Tell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.