Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:28 PM

My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka (34609 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome: Don't Send Any Of Your Wives Away If You Become Born Again / Social Distancing In Delta: My Church Worship Service Today (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Gentlelox: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Sukanmi how are your wife and kids? Are they aware that their dad is an online lackey for APC?
can you please tell us FreeStuffsNG full name...

We want to investigate him well

8 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Pauliaette(m): 11:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Private jet dey hungry am naha, u must donate.

3 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by jojothaiv(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
EKONGKING:
At least this pastor or father or monk or whatever is open and honest about his business model .

Only idiots believe these people and we have them in plenty .

I will trust a Nigerian politician more than these religious charlatans like pastors .
Man is honest however politics and pulpit are not different again, they are cut from the same material.

It's outright manipulations and vibes.

3 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by DesChyko: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
Gentlelox:
can you please tell us FreeStuffsNG full name...

We want to investigate him well

Strange that some people still don't know.

Some of his divisive articles he posts here are concocted and written by him to foster polarisation along ethnic lines. See an example below:

👉From Sahara Reporters (published on Mar 16)
https://saharareporters.com/2023/03/16/lagos-guber-plight-igbos-law-reciprocity-solution-sunkanmi-vaughan

👉Straight to Nairaland (published on Mar 16)
https://www.nairaland.com/7612989/lagos-guber-plight-igbo-law

People like these, despite being educated, are the ones stoking the flames of ethnic hate. A number of taxpayers got hounded by crass street thugs who contribute zero to Lagos tax net because views like these are sustained even by the seemingly educated.

He's as bigoted as they come. Nairaland knows this and the reason he is still given an audience here is a secret known only to the upper echelons.

7 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by juman(m): 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
The father is right.

Bazaar is strictly for business and money-making.
Dont go there if you are not willing to donate handsomely.

3 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by juman(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2023
Catholic church engages in lot of humanitarian services.
Lot of money is needed to do that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“Let it not happen again, because if someone tries it again, he will be forced to beg for food with empty plates in the street."

Awon Mr Obi and his " I no dey give shishi" crew must recieve this memo ASAP.

Let me run to give this memo to him and his cyberbullies and criminal defamers LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Cheap stipend collector. Have you collected your September stipend yet?

8 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Franchise21(m): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“Let it not happen again, because if someone tries it again, he will be forced to beg for food with empty plates in the street."

Let me run to give this memo to him and his cyberbullies and criminal defamers LP mob. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Stop displaying your madness on a public forum

7 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Lastmankc(m): 11:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You must blame obi for your low sperm count

9 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Head slamming Hamas terrorist are you still listening to blood suckers in the name of religion?

Bazaar is for business the church generates funds from there , and the funds are not used for bombs .

Catholic have orphanages and charity organizations those funds go to including feeding.

So park well

Thanks for explaining but he made it too money conscious haba, let's not forget this God we're talking about. I've seen ministries where a simple instruction from God brought billions, without coercion and making people feel without thier financial aid the ministry cannot run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Cassandraloius: 12:08am On Oct 22, 2023
angry
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by M0M0SHIKI: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Imagine if Jesus Christ said this at the last supper, just reason am. If you know you will not contribute to this table don't come

3 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Livegamesonly(m): 12:35am On Oct 22, 2023
sunkanmi Vaughan...as a yoruba guy, I dey shame for your cone head..Must spill tribalism and religion bias on these platform. Always noticed you and your divisive rants and talks. If you don't understand something, then you ask. Your mumu never do.. .spits on his cone head and leave the thread....

7 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by greypencils: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2023
You can hardly take away the adamic nature in many clergies. You would expect that having experienced Christ, there should be a change in character. Most times, there isn't. Many of them remain bullies, many of them are very proud just like they were before joining ministry. They even become worse.

4 Likes

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by greypencils: 1:02am On Oct 22, 2023
You can hardly take away the adamic nature in many clergies. You would expect that having experienced Christ, there should be a change in character. Most times, there isn't. Many of them remain bullies, many of them are very proud just like they were before joining ministry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by OLULAW: 1:15am On Oct 22, 2023
I used to think that priests' excessiveness are easily checked by their Diocesans. Where is his Bishop?

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Omoawoke2(m): 1:36am On Oct 22, 2023
EKONGKING:
At least this pastor or father or monk or whatever is open and honest about his business model .

Only idiots believe these people and we have them in plenty .

I will trust a Nigerian politician more than these religious charlatans like pastors .

Well said
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Spandau: 1:40am On Oct 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Rayban26: 1:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Ombudsman1:

MR SUNKANMI VAUGHAN, THERE AIN'T ANY NEED HIDING LIKE A COWARD POSTING THESE DIVISIVE WRITE-UPS, EVERYBODY DON KNOW SAY NA YOU 😁. YOU DON CAST FULL EVERYWHERE. STOP BEING A JOKE. TRY ATTACH YOUR PICTURE TO YOUR PROFILE ABEG

Lol...you want a failed author and "business man" to attach his picture when shame dey catch am.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Roger3D(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2023
Bloody Christians grin
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by warlordd(m): 2:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Obiedun:
Stingy people are not invited.
Yes, Peter Obi dem.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by warlordd(m): 2:32am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=Hedonisco post=126539944]If the demented rodent who posted this thinks it is a dent or a "memo" to Obidients, then it speaks volumes about the mindset of the idiots who queued behind the wasteful and immeasurably corrupt Tinubu.

So somebody who was running for President of Nigeria has a reputation for frugality, miserliness and stinginess. Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Really? Does Nigeria need a spendthrift and wasteful N500m a week hotel bills lavishing idiot, or a stingy aka gum
Nwokem, we no need aka gum ooo because he will not build anything that will last. Check out the poor quality roads built by Obi.
Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by seguno2: 2:35am On Oct 22, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by Basiljoe: 2:43am On Oct 22, 2023
Stupid thief.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Church Bazaar Is Mega Wealth, Stay Away If You Won’t Donate – Father Mbaka by selfdefence: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Okay, atleast he has said his own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Joshua Iginla Visits Holy Sepulchre Where Jesus Was Crucified & Buried (pics) / You Shall Not Die- Osinachi's Children Pray For Her On Her Last Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.