Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,969 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 PM

Caveat Emptor (18+) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caveat Emptor (18+) (215 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caveat Emptor (18+) by Schoolguy9(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
www.cerealAi.com is not for sale.

We will be here until vawulence does us apart! In fact, I don't know how to start narrating the story but stay put!!

I will be back.
Re: Caveat Emptor (18+) by Schoolguy9(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sheybe Una see this thing called family? E don nearly ki'll me but I will overcome.

Can you believe that I have been in the village for the past 8 months solving family problems and now, it wants to turn against me?

Ok fine, they said I am the one at fault but we have settled amicably. So, I might return to base soon!

One of the issues they raised at the family meeting kill'ed my spirit, I must say.

All my life, I tried to avoid this but I couldn't!
Re: Caveat Emptor (18+) by Schoolguy9(m): 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
Do you even know what started the problem?

I married a quiet woman and whenever there was an issue, she kept it to herself! The implication was that if we eventually travel to the village, she opens her mouth, Waa and tells people that I did this and that. The thing pains me because nobody in our entire kindred brings his or her own family matters to be treated in public like that. At a point, I wanted to give up but I remembered what my father told me. He said that people from that girl's side are known for making money in a mysterious way and I have been waiting for her to do just that and start giving me my own share but it's not forthcoming. In fact, I have drafted a sharing formula of 40/60 in case she makes it in life because I am the man of the house or should I say, the main gee she has?

Oge had been a good mother to our two lovely kids but I don't know if it is her immediate elder sister that is confusing her or some of the things she reads on social media about failing marriages. Right now, I can only hope for the best.

Brb
Re: Caveat Emptor (18+) by Schoolguy9(m): 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
...Away from past glory.

If I tell you who I used to be, you would wonder what brought me into this mess. My wife used to respect me but I made an unwise financial decision which has affected us adversely. The truth is, she was right about some of the things she said about me but I don't believe that she is in the right position to criticise me being that I gave her a long rope and she also has her life to live!

When she started moving around with Chiege, I warned her but she didn't listen because they were calling each other, Twiny and what confused me the most was that they were not even from the same state! Chiege was one of those girls that grew up in a one room apartment with their parents. So, she was spoilt from the beginning. Her duty was to teach children in the locality bad songs and how to dress seductively. In fact, I once called the estate security unit to arrest her but they said that it was a sign of intimidation and today, my wife has learnt some bad things from her and it's painful because I can't take it anymore as she happened to be a quiet woman with open-mindedness!

I used to be so rich that I could order anything for her online but now, we can hardly eat without calling any of our uncles! God forbid.

Man shall rise again!
Re: Caveat Emptor (18+) by Schoolguy9(m): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Where do we go from here..?

When I was in the Coven, I had everything I wanted but when I left, everything collapsed! Even the house I was hiding from my wife and children, some property agents sold it without my consent. I had to let go because the court case was fierce. Today, I see the man who bought it flexing and taking pictures in the same compound and even posts the photos on Facebook without minding whose ox is gored! Of a truth, we had to relocate to another area because the place we stayed was quiet expensive.

People who used to respect me started gossipping about me but my wife endured!

To be continued...
Re: Caveat Emptor (18+) by Schoolguy9(m): 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
I am under pressure to spill a lot of things but let me stop here for now.

Visit www.cerealAi.com

1 Like

Re: Caveat Emptor (18+) by libertyfather(m): 6:11am On Oct 22, 2023
its ok, we moveee but to click that thing....mmmbah never
Schoolguy9:
I am under pressure to spill a lot of things but let me stop here for now.

Visit www.cerealAi.com

(1) (Reply)

Daily Contribution 2024 Competition / Wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day! / Urgent Sales Of OX CEILING FANS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.