Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,496 members, 7,971,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award (302 Views)

Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) / Davido Ends Rivalry ‘with Wizkid’ While Receiving Award At Future Awards Africa / Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by Davidsegx12: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2023
The 2023 Trace Awards held at Kigali, Rwanda on the 21st of October. The award is aimed towards the recognition and honoring of African-inspired music and artists.

Davido and Rema won big at the event: Rema took home the awards for ‘Song of the Year’ category for his hit song ‘Calm Down’ while the ‘Best Global African Artiste’ (in a tie with Nomcebo); Davido equally won two awards for Best Male Artist and Best Collaboration (Unavailable).

He received his award and proceeded to express his gratitude to his fans for the award, and rounded the speech up with “Oshey” before making away with his award.

Re: Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by Bliss52: 11:09am On Oct 22, 2023
cool

Congratulations Davido...

The guy understand the music business too well

Re: Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by iamtardey: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2023
If I talk now… okay I understand it’s a rockstar dressing yeah but Davido is better appreciated when on a classic gentleman clothes believe me that’s what I think and he should stick to it. A cool British style ZARA suit would have bn more classic yeah … congratulations yo ✌🏿❤️🇳🇬
Re: Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by Bliss52: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2023
iamtardey:
If I talk now… okay I understand it’s a rockstar dressing yeah but Davido is better appreciated when on a classic gentleman clothes believe me that’s what I think and he should stick to it. A cool British style ZARA suit would have bn more classic yeah … congratulations yo ✌🏿❤️🇳🇬

Sir Elton John, Fela Anikulapo, Michael Jackson, James Brown, The Beatles all didn't sell millions of records tour the world wearing regular cloths

It's show business
Re: Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by IreneChidi(f): 12:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bliss52:

Sir Elton John, Fela Anikulapo, Michael Jackson, James Brown, The Beatles all didn't sell millions of records tour the world wearing regular cloths

It's show business
I'm watching you
Re: Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by iamtardey: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Bliss52:

It's show business
yeah 👌✅✌🏿
Re: Davido Wins "Best Male Artist" & "Best Collaboration" Award At Trace Award by iamtardey: 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
IreneChidi:
I'm watching you
what channel is this YOU👀tv

(1) (Reply)

We Have Found A Scapegoat-gossip Blogger Caught Making Fake News About Obasanjo / Rema Suspends December Shows Over Health Issues / Burnaboy Surprised Seyi Vibez On Stage As They Performs Hit Song Giza Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.