Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira (440 Views)

Justice Flora Ngozi Azinge: A SAN Is Trying To Bribe Me / Finland Issues Warning To Simon Ekpa. The Time Is Here / Doyin Okupe: Nassarawa Government Tried To Frustrate LP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by Ibrahimcoomasie: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2023

"They" have tried to bribe me with trillions of Naira"....

"Infact just last week I got the information that that "they" are ready to make me(Simon Ekpa) the richest man in Africa.

Simon Ekpa, Finland.

Video:
https://twitter.com/ONsogbu/status/1715967983992872967?t=WQQ9XF0tkMebHZoS3M0N9g&s=19

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by Ever8090: 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Who is he ...? People dey answer name Shaa, which one come be "Ekpa" if I tell you the meaning of"Ekpa" in my dialect, you will just faint ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by Pigstormentor: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Everybody Knows that twitter account is operated by TAQQIYA IDIOTS..

He NEVER said that...and HAMAS and their LOVERS will DIE!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by Goodvibes007: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Who is he ...? People dey answer name Shaa, which one come be "Ekpa" if I tell you the meaning of"Ekpa" in my dialect, you will just faint ..
grin
Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by OGgreatness: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ever8090:
Oga you are just been naive. no matter wat it mean in your language doesnt matter. infact that your precious name might even means scrabe or shit in my own language. so thats wat makes it language.
Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by Ever8090: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
OGgreatness:
Oga you are just been naive. no matter wat it mean in your language doesnt matter. infact that your precious name might even means scrabe or shit in my own language. so thats wat makes it language.
so what is your problem now...?
Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by ojun50(m): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Wetin make we come do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by accordadoga38(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hehehehe

Trillions of naira.

Bloody liar!!!

Give ïyamīri 250k only and see if he won't sell his father.
Re: Simon Ekpa: The Nigerian Government Tried To Bribe Me With Trillions Of Naira by SocialJustice: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Seun when are you going to stop this rubbish your website is being used for? Without allowing tribalism or separatism your website can't survive? It means you don't have a website.

Ashawo hotel better pass this website, go and build it or rent one since morals mean nothing to you in your quest for money.

Continue like this and it won't be long before I have petitions against you that will force you to close this website. Since it is only good for dividing Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Edo Deputy Governor, Shaibu Dares Obaseki, Set To Declare Intention To Run / Lawmaker Inserted Same Project Four Times In Nigeria’s Budget / Phase 2 Repair Of The Port-harcourt Refinery Will Be Completed By Q4, 2024 -mele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.