Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,449 members, 7,917,371 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Safe Route To Breakup With SAPA - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Safe Route To Breakup With SAPA (116 Views)

The Safe, Convenient, And Affordable Way To Protect Your Properties / The Safe Home Initiatives-installing Fire Extinquishe In 60,000 Homes In Nigeria / Bitcoin Is The Safe Haven For Us-china Trade War - Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Safe Route To Breakup With SAPA by iTiwaloye(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hey dear,
Do you know that the world is going digital right now?
I hope you know that you don't need to sit infront of your desk before you can make money….or you are telling me that you don't know?

Now let me burst your brain….
Are you a 9-5 job worker who is tired of the little he is earing and is looking for an extra source of income or a resent graduate who don't know how to make money online but still want to without submitting your CV to companies here and there….will you give me some amountof your time and hear me out. Because this businessi want to revealto you can probably change your story and a matter of fact it will make you breakup with sapa.
Provided you have a phone, internet connection and willingness to learn and implement, i have an offer for you.

Let's say you have the ability to sell some specific types of products and make a minimum of 5k or more on each, how much are you willing to sell?

How many of this products will you sell to make the dream money you want?

To not reveal all the secrets here. I have prepared a step by step video that explains this full business and how you can go about it to build your own empire.

If this interests you, click the link below.
But before you connect with me, you must not be lazy. You must be willing to invest in yourself. You must be willing to learn and implement.
Cheers!
Tiwaloye
Re: The Safe Route To Breakup With SAPA by minakom: 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
iTiwaloye:
Hey dear,
Do you know that the world is going digital right now?
I hope you know that you don't need to sit infront of your desk before you can make money….or you are telling me that you don't know?

Now let me burst your brain….
Are you a 9-5 job worker who is tired of the little he is earing and is looking for an extra source of income or a resent graduate who don't know how to make money online but still want to without submitting your CV to companies here and there….will you give me some amountof your time and hear me out. Because this businessi want to revealto you can probably change your story and a matter of fact it will make you breakup with sapa.
Provided you have a phone, internet connection and willingness to learn and implement, i have an offer for you.

Let's say you have the ability to sell some specific types of products and make a minimum of 5k or more on each, how much are you willing to sell?

How many of this products will you sell to make the dream money you want?

To not reveal all the secrets here. I have prepared a step by step video that explains this full business and how you can go about it to build your own empire.

If this interests you, click the link below.
But before you connect with me, you must not be lazy. You must be willing to invest in yourself. You must be willing to learn and implement.
Cheers!
Tiwaloye

No link
Re: The Safe Route To Breakup With SAPA by iTiwaloye(m): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
The one that ends with ....7of

(1) (Reply)

4bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex With Bq Out For Sale@ Kajola Ibeju Lekki 40m / Women To Benefit From EDC Entrepreneurship Training Program / Wholesale Sip Termination: Do You Really Need Multiple Providers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.