Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,145 members, 7,880,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Do Not Criticize Tinubu All The Opponents And Aids Should Stop The Complements - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do Not Criticize Tinubu All The Opponents And Aids Should Stop The Complements (105 Views)

Stop The Ongoing FIRS Promotional Examination Saga - Aggrieved Staff / Understanding The Employment Right Of People Living With Hiv And Aids In Nigeria / 7 Things You Should Stop Doing When You Are Broke (don't Have Money) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Criticize Tinubu All The Opponents And Aids Should Stop The Complements by Tallyman999: 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why I said this is because everyone is saying words that will favour them in their space. Leave politics and let's grow. Since we were unable to win by "no" votes it's better we accept our leader. No sentiment or judgement .[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Do Not Criticize Tinubu All The Opponents And Aids Should Stop The Complements by phorget(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Tallyman999:
Why I said this is because everyone is saying words that will favour them in their space. Leave politics and let's grow. Since we were unable to win by "no" votes it's better we accept our leader. No sentiment or judgement .[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

How does criticism stop him from functioning? I thought criticizing him should rather make him function better so as to prove a point but the man is just brainless.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Need To Be CCNA Certified / Having A Strong And Goo Mindset / 2023 World Television Day: Ogun NUJ Consolidated Chapel Chairman Calls For Respo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.