Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell (1254 Views)

10 Things Married Ladies In Akwaibom Talk About When They Meet / Will You Allow Your Husband To Bring A House Help Like This Into Your Home? / Married Ladies->how Was Your First Day In Your Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
i understand d fact dat everyone as their individualistic nature n temprament but my fiancee is extremely shy,quiet,introverted n reserved while am d hapy go sanguine lady,he's d melancoly guy.he's everytin i want in a man tho.he's loving,respectful,ard working n caring to my parents,very generous.no mata how bad tins gets,he stil goes out of is way to give.my parents,particularly my dad likes him a lot but wat i fear is dat ow do i cope wen we get married cos a lot of tyms i put in so much effort to make him talk n bring him out of is shell.sometyms i get scared bout bin married but lonely wen i get married.please nairalanders how do i make my courtship n consequently marriage a fulfilling one witout changing his personality.one more tin,please be kind when relying.i dont nid sarcastic,rude n insultive remarks n as much as possible i dont nid advice from teenagers or skul cildren
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
sory nls my h key pad on my laptop is nt workin wel.pardon me.tank u
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by afrobaby(f): 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
It is always good when two people in a relationship have different characters, when one is an extrovert, let the other be an introvert, it always works best, but the most important thing in relationship is compatibility, do u guys actually understand each other, and even despite the fact that he is shy, do u feel comfortable around him,does he laugh at ur jokes,
Whta i think u should do is, try find his area of interest, what does he like discussing, no matter how shy he is, he will still have things that can make him talk and draw him out of his shell to talk, but dont ever think u can change him cos it may have an adverse effect.
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
//
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by MissIfe(f): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2011
It is not easy to make a decision when it comes to such aspects of a relationship, but you have to keep in mind that despite what we might think at first, this can become a major issue in a marriage. As CC said, communication, the ability to communicate spontaneously, without having to put in extra efforts to get him to talk, express his feelings/opinions is a major key to a successful marriage.

I was in your shoes when I met my husband and I decided to overlook that aspect of his character, considering it was not that important and that we'd find ways to improve our communication, since we loved each other. I can't say it was a major mistake, since he has many other qualities, but if love made us go the extra mile at the beginning, as years go by, it becomes more and more difficult to always have to change your spontaneous way of communicating just to get your point across to your partner. I'm telling you, sincerely, even though we have some good times when we talk easily, on a daily basis I don't communicate with him much (if not at all) because I am tired of having to go through the trouble of catching his attention/making him talk.

Well, I guess we all have things we have to put up with in a relationship, and as CC said, no one is perfect, so you have to choose carefully which sacrifice you are ready to make for the rest of your life.
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 24, 2011
our communication is great to a large extent.we talk bout real issues dat affect us n our day to day issues wit colleagues,bosses,jnr ones n oda domestic issues to.wen is angry or bodad bout a certain issue affectin me,im n all he tells me upfront.we disagree to agree n one basic tin i also thank God 4 is dat e doesnt let d sun go down in his anger or wen we av disagreement.e's still d first person to call me ova d fone n say ow r u baby.he's nt pretentious n he doesnt know how to kip is filins inside, tanks y'all 4 d advise.ill work on dat but i must confess dat bin in a relationshp aint easy at all.it has its fair share of good n bad moments cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Busybody2(f): 8:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
kulyie:
/
sory nls my h key pad on my laptop is nt workin wel.pardon me.tank u

Stop lying dia, do you zhink we are shildrens here tongue Stop blaming that defenceless keyboard, it is because you are omo Ibadan kini show that loves munshing shicken whilst lounging on a kushion shair cheesy grin grin
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 25, 2011
busy body i dont nid lousy n rude people around my thread.if u dont av any useful thing to contribute,scram.meanwile i've gotten advice i nid angry angry angry angry
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by babyboom(f): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2011
@ kulyie,
dont worry yourself, you two will definitely rub-off on urselves.
i.e. u both will have a equilibrium, as in u getting a bit gentle and he getting a bit outgoing.
B4 i got married, he was so shy that he cud not look into my eyes,
but u need to see him now, wink wink wink
It will be fun, so enjoy it my dear.
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2011
looooollllllllllll thaks baby boom n all .dat is so encouraging cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.am hapy now n feel relieved. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kulyie please cool down. BB was only pulling your leg
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Busybody2(f): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2011
chaircover:

Kulyie please cool down. BB was only pulling your leg

angry angry angry Oh, what am I now gonna do with the tankerload of kerosene i brought along to erm . . . pacify kulyie's hot head na tongue cheesy cheesy

kulyie:

busy body i dont nid lousy n rude people around my thread.if u dont av any useful thing to contribute,scram.meanwile i've gotten advice i nid angry angry angry angry

Sorry oh, why don't you kuku let me help you carry your thread ontop ya head then angry

Na wetin sef, shebi you said you have gotten the answer you need, so it is no longer your thread, so i refuse to scram tongue cheesy cheesy

[s]Chei, see my life, i don turn to Jennykadry wey dem dey carry cane chase commot for thread cheesy I miss Monicaa cheesy [/s]
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Busybody2(f): 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2011
Oya kulyie, here is some homework for you, its a few threads about shy partners, hope you can learn a thing or two from them as well

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-26270.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-460811.0.html#msg6189913

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2628.0.html
Re: Married Ladies N Men Ow Can U Bring A Sy Fiancee Out Of Is Sell by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2011
busy body grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ure so hilarious.thanks 4 amusing me.u actually made my day,especialy afta d stress of comin out of lagos traffic ome.wot can i do witout nairalanders grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Wife Mistakenly Burns $1.2million Dollars Cash Notes.what Will U Do? / Pls Advice A Friend (is This Guy Married Or Not) / Big Brother House: Goldie Harvey`s Before And After Looks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.