Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,143 members, 7,949,950 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) (4344 Views)

Who Do You Think Is The Best Performing Governor So Far / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:09am On Oct 24, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

He declined, he made it clear Anambra debt is still where it was during Obiano's tenure

Oga, if you have access to Soludo, let him wake up...

I used my resources to campaign and vote for him even when APC was the noisest in my neighborhood then but he still won there and I was very happy with myself and team...

But as at today, he's failing. He's mediocre. Is this the African Dubai Taiwan template and noise God forbid...

Do you know when he flagged off the flooded spot in Ogidi before Reophine hotels? Till today, it's worse off .
How about Building Materials Market road via Ugwunwasike? How about Iyienu? How about Owerri road? How about Abatete to Oraukwu? How about Umuoji? Jesus

I think he purposely left those VERY IMPORTANT ECONOMIC ROUTES that way and stationed his agberos there to raise him funds... because if the roads were good, maybe they won't catch enough motorists...

For an economist, former CBN governor who promised to digitize tax collection and remove touts from first day in office...We've seen how he did the digitization...kudos to una...Hope you saw the messy GUO driver vs Soludo guy intimidating fight? Dubai Taiwan is working indeed
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:13am On Oct 24, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

He declined, he made it clear Anambra debt is still where it was during Obiano's tenure

If Anambra State becomes good, won't you enjoy it? Why then are you eulogizing mediocrity for us to keep suffering? Tell the man to wake up and do the right things because he's failing so far
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

I used my resources to campaign and vote for him even when APC was the noisest in my neighborhood then but he still won there and I was very happy with myself and team...

But as at today, he's failing. He's mediocre. Is this the African Dubai Taiwan template and noise God forbid...

Do you know when he flagged off the flooded spot in Ogidi before Reophine hotels? Till today, it's worse off .
How about Building Materials Market road via Ugwunwasike? How about Iyienu? How about Owerri road? How about Abatete to Oraukwu? How about Umuoji? Jesus

I think he purposely left those VERY IMPORTANT ECONOMIC ROUTES that way and stationed his agberos there to raise him funds... because if the roads were good, maybe they won't catch enough motorists...

For an economist, former CBN governor who promised to digitize tax collection and remove touts from first day in office...We've seen how he did the digitization...kudos to una...Hope you saw the messy GUO driver vs Soludo guy intimidating fight? Dubai Taiwan is working indeed

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I didn't mention Owerri road because he will say nah federal road.

Soludo is a total failure, .2 is just hustling for his pocket.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 6:31am On Oct 24, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

You see that Ekwulobia flyover? I bet he won't complete it during his first tenure. His aim is to use it for his campaign in the second tenure.

Insecurity nko! 🀦🀦 mehn

Soludo is a total failure, Anambra1stSon2 is just hustling for his pocket.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2023
Incognito9:

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

You see that Ekwulobia flyover? I bet he won't complete it during his first tenure. His aim is to use it for his campaign in the second tenure.

Insecurity nko! 🀦🀦 mehn

Soludo is a total failure, Anambra1stSon2 is just hustling for his pocket.

What agbero does to people is pathetic...and to imagine it wasn't this bad under others leaves much to question about Soludo
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Incognito9:

πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Soludo is a total failure, .2 is just hustling for his pocket.

But he stationed agbero there to extort people? He has a major park there? He has businesses that he's taxing there? That's almost the entrance to the town...
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Incognito9: 8:14am On Oct 24, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

What agbero does to people is pathetic...and to imagine it wasn't this bad under others leaves much to question about Soludo

Because they're now under Soludo.

Before, an agbero might harass you but still have the fear that you could call the police on him. Now, they may beat you mercilessly and instruct you to contact the police because they operate under the government.

In the morning two months ago, they killed an Agulu man in Amansea due to Soludo's weekly ticket.

it is evident that being a professor doesn't necessarily equate to being a good leader.
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by michlins(m): 9:02am On Oct 24, 2023
This is Nnewi ozubulu road. This particular road and junction was fixed less than a year ago

Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by michlins(m): 9:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Go and update yourself he refused to collect the loan go to DMO website and cure your ignorant mind, Anambra domestic debt still maintain the same level since he took over
you mean he applied for a loan,got approval and then decided not to collect?
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Anambra1stSon2: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
michlins:
you mean he applied for a loan,got approval and then decided not to collect?
He requested for approval from state house of assembly to collect loan the interest rate was high he declined, go back to DMO and check Anambra state debt from when he took till date
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by Udopasa: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

It's painful to be in opposite I understand
it's pitiable to defend nonsense
Re: Gov Soludo Is The Best Performing Governor For Now (photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Anambra1stSon2:

Fabricated
Yes he Brought About #25Billion Capital Base For Commercial Bank With NDIC
Op is it that you don't understand the above question or what.probably you were still a teen when he rolled out this policy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know An African From Another African! / Nigeria To Grow By 0.8% In 2017 – IMF / Uncheering Abians Stare As President Buhari Arrives Aba (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.