Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,225 members, 7,900,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:43 AM

Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 (254 Views)

Moment Organized Labour Hailed Tinubu For Approving N70,000 Min. Wage (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Arraigned For Forgery In Lagos, Granted N5m Bail / Just In: PDP Accuses Presidency Of Approving N6bn To Finance Rigging Plots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by TheOldGods: 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
For example if you loose your driver's license, you don't need to go to the driver's license office, just go online or find any vendor and print it as long as your name is in the system. It won't be illegal after supreme court judgements this month.

What a time to be a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
TheOldGods:
For example if you loose your driver's license, you don't need to go to the driver's license office, just go online or find any vendor and print it as long as your name is in the system. It won't be illegal after supreme court judgement this month.

What a time to be a Nigerian grin
I will print my international passport without the stress of Nigeria Immigration Service & Embassy wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by TheOldGods: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Same applies to any product or landed property, just look online for a template or any vendor and print it. Add yours
Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by TheOldGods: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
MASTERCHIEF0847:

I will print my international passport without the stress of Nigeria Immigration Service & Embassy wahala grin
you brain dey dia. Abeg make we dey add more grin grin.

What a time to be Nigerian,
Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by TheOldGods: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin grin
Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by khalling2008: 2:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
Don't worry yourself, try to get your driver's license and lose it, go online to print another one and present it to the Nigeria police or road safety, that one is not our concern, whatever the police or road safety charge you for, will not concern us, you better go to court to prove your case.
Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by TheOldGods: 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:
Don't worry yourself, try to get your driver's license and lose it, go online to print another one and present it to the Nigeria police or road safety, that one is not our concern, whatever the police or road safety charge you for, will not concern us, you better go to court to prove your case.
They will be the one to prove that i sumbitted fake not me. The law has made it clear that the person that says its fake is the one that has to prove it.
Re: Consequences of approving Forgery in Nigeria part 1 by TheOldGods: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
khalling2008:
And they can't Charge me or Anyone if they have no proof that it is fake. wink

(1) (Reply)

N5bn Yacht: Navy Confirms Delivery, Faces Payment Crisis Over N’assembly Opposit / Nigeria’s First Female Major-general, Aderonke Kale Dies At 84 / If The Labour Union President Can Be So Brutalized ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.