Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,233 members, 7,950,272 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:24 AM

Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? (2203 Views)

Reno Omokri On The Visa Free Access Granted To Nigeria By Rwanda And Kazakhstan / President Tinubu Returns To Nigeria After His Visit To India And UAE / Dino Melaye Blasts PDP Governors, Says They Practice "Greediocracy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Just wondering.

Kazistan a country that is majority islamic, has banned hijabs in school in order to promote secularism.

Yet Africans Muslims who are at the bottom of the Islamic world due to race, are angry about this decision.

What happened in Africa, where islam is against education and progress, and in non african muslims nations, they are striving for secularism.

Even Saudi Arabia was going to recognize Israel before this Hamas stuff happened. Yet African Muslims are completely against Israel.

Where did we miss road? Why do blacks take what was taught to us by foreigners to the extreme?

15 Likes

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Pierocash(m): 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
No it is not.

The one they practice here has been mixed with politics, so it has become a thing of oppression, suppression, conquest, and dominance , that is what they practice here. It has now become a cult

11 Likes

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Please I need some answers. :p
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by misreal(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by muykem: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
What of Afghanistan Islam? The greatest shortcoming of Islam is that they derive their standards from 3 different sources and thereby leads to confusion. 1. Quran 2. Hadith 3. Scholars opinion

20 Likes

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Wujio: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lol
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Jenniestar: 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Funny
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by abhosts(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
If we look at it sincerely, this is mostly an African phenomenon. The black man is innately cruel to his fellow blacks but is amiable and kind to folks of other races.

Look at the people that brought Christianity to Africa, have you ever heard them saying that women would go to hell for wearing trousers? But all over Africa you hear churches link the wearing of trousers to "Santatic Kingdom". Because the black man would always invent means to manifest cruelty to his kind.

Same with the education sector. It is only in Africa where you would find lecturers take delight in failing their students while those same students pass with flying colours when they get an education abroad in the white man's land. The same white man that brought western education to Nigeria passes them easily.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by White000(f): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
They seems to be all the same
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Corn247: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
They are different because they were ruled by atheists dictators for centuries under Russian empire before USSR was dissolved.

There are many countries like this in Europe that the majority of their population are Muslims but you will not know because they dont even bear arabic names nor do dey carry arabic cultures and dressing for head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by whatisthetruth: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
abhosts:
If we look at it sincerely, this is mostly an African phenomenon. The black man is innately cruel to his fellow blacks but is amiable and kind to folks of other races.

Look at the people that brought Christianity to Africa, have you ever heard them saying that people would go to hell for wearing trousers? But all over Africa you hear churches link the wearing of trousers to "Santatic Kingdom". Because the black man would always invent means to manifest cruelty.

Same with the education sector. It is only in Africa where you would find lecturers take delight in failing their students while those same students would become geniuses when they get an education abroad in the white man's land. The same white man that brought western education to Nigeria.

Bro, I almost cried reading your post.

Why are we so wicked to ourselves? Even when the white man came buy slaves, I heard it was still us black folks that were kidnapping and selling our own people.

Slave master left and black man became the new slave master to his fellow black man. Sometimes even conducting affairs, way harsher than the former.

Even see Nigeria, whether you are pro one-Nigeria or not, wasn't it white man that made us? The same white man went to have a debate about whether to join or form a group in Europe, but black man, some Nigerians will tell you that we can never have that discussion, that Nigeria that the white master created, even if it costs thousands of liters of blood, must remain one; so shut your mouth.

Corruption dey white man land, corruption dey black man land, but white man love in people so in go still build, but black man hate in people so na to destroy, it seems.

White corrupt leader go buy farrari, but in go build d road wella so in fit drive d farrarrrri anywhere, but black man buy farrri, come pak am just dey look am dey smile, no too many good road wey in go fit drive am reeesh, chai

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Validated: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Those ones are Islama, the feminine gender of Islamabad. Even the girls know that the restrictions are archaic. It is just like riding donkey instead of using cars.
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by HeavenlyHolines(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
An average Nigerian always thinks evil. Both home and away. Even as small as the population of Kazakhstan is, they don't want to hear the name Nigeria because it's synonymous with crime

1 Like

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by SoNature(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
No country can consider western education haram and make progress in a tech-driven 21st century. Every islamic country is growing sense, apart from Northern Nigeria and their brethren in South West Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
paxx:
Just wondering.

Kazistan a country that is majority islamic, has banned hijabs in school in order to promote secularism.

Yet Africans Muslims who are at the bottom of the Islamic world due to race, are angry about this decision.

What happened in Africa, where islam is against education and progress, and in non african muslims nations, they are striving for secularism.

Even Saudi Arabia was going to recognize Israel before this Hamas stuff happened. Yet African Muslims are completely against Israel.

Where did we miss road? Why do blacks take what was taught to us by foreigners to the extreme?
Please answer these Questions:
-Are You a Muslim?
-Do You Wear Hijab?
-How Does Wearing of Hijab by anybody affected you (Either Negatively or Positively)
-Does Wearing of Hijab affects your Faith?
-Was Hijab forced on you or your immediate family?
-Does Your Own Religion teach you respect for other peoples religion or faith?
-Do You Believe in Love?
-Do you love/Hate Muslims?
-Do You Ever Show love to people who are of not your faith?
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Bendeco2020: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Africans normally na follow follow.

Inside Nigeria, the most foolish/ignorant ones are Hausa and Yoruba. Fulani dey use islam enter them. They took their land in kwara and made yoruba hate and fight their fellow yoruba because of islam.

Hausa na first class mugus. They can kill because of Arab religion while the Arab no send them.

Only from last year till this year Fulani has killed not less than 500 Hausas in Zamfara alone, you can't see them organize a protest but they are protesting for Palestine in far away middle East because of religion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Jokerman(m): 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
The sons of Ham.

Ham the son of Noah.
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
talk2hb1:

Please answer these Questions:
-Are You a Muslim?
-Do You Wear Hijab?
-How Does Wearing of Hijab by anybody affected you (Either Negatively or Positively)
-Does Wearing of Hijab affects your Faith?
-Was Hijab forced on you or your immediate family?
-Does Your Own Religion teach you respect for other peoples religion or faith?
-Do You Believe in Love?
-Do you love/Hate Muslims?
-Do You Ever Show love to people who are of not your faith?

Why cant africans keep religion AT HOME. Leave religion out of school and workplace. I like what Kazakistan is doing, to push secularism. My question is, why cant africans copy the secularism that the rest of the world is moving to, and stop let religion hold us back.

The same religion that you learned from the outsiders, they arent even practicing the same way you are. Or Every single person in the UAE has a pristine education. But in nigeria we have boko haram aka "Western education is bad".

In other islamic nations women are going to school without hijab in order to promote secularism and avoid extremism.

But many african muslims insist.

Yet last time I checked all of these countries are ahead of us!

I remember in the North East they were saying its haram for a woman to be governor. I mean what kind of islam is being practiced in nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Shijawesss: 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Remove Islam in Nigeria and see instant development...

All head slammers are terrorists...

Don't be deceived with what those Muslims in Saudi or whatever are doing...

All of them are the same
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
muykem:
What of Afghanistan Islam? The greatest shortcoming of Islam is that they derive their standards from 3 different sources and thereby leads to confusion. 1. Quran 2. Hadith 3. Scholars opinion

We need to start arresting extremist sheiks, imams, Emirs that contribute to this madness.
Every nation that is winning puts secularism first. Even Saudi Arabia is doing it. SO WHY ARENT WE?

SECULARISM FIRST.

Anybody that mentions religious matters outside of their house should be arrested

We need a dont ask dont tell policy regarding religion in Nigeria. Otherwise we are doomed.
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
paxx:

Why cant africans keep religion AT HOME. Leave religion out of school and workplace. I like what Kazakistan is doing, to push secularism. My question is, why cant africans copy the secularism that the rest of the world is moving to, and stop let religion hold us back.

The same religion that you learned from the outsiders, they arent even practicing the same way you are. Or Every single person in the UAE has a pristine education. But in nigeria we have boko haram aka "Western education is bad".

In other islamic nations women are going to school without hijab in order to promote secularism and avoid extremism.

I remember in the North East they were saying its haram for a woman to be governor. I mean what kind of islam is being practiced in nigeria
You didn’t answer my questions?
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
talk2hb1:

You didn’t answer my questions?

I'm an african thats the only answer you need.

These ideologies are holding us back, and some of us need to take a stand.

I don't understand why the countries who started these religions are more liberal, than the people it was introduced to.

Why is it that in Nigeria, people think western education is bad, or we should kill if you criticize their God, but in DUBAI they are as liberal as it gets.

Kazastan is a majority muslim country, and they are pushing for secularism. But in Nigeria, Africans are angry if you even bring up the idea that secularism should come first.

I dont get it!

Meanwhile the standard of living in Kazakhstan is almost triple the standard of living of their counter parts in Nigeria. (HDI in Kazakhstan is .8, while in Sokoto its .336, while kano is .4)
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Floky215: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
paxx:
Just wondering.

Africans are always behaving like a monkey was is given a Banana, to collect that same banana back would be an herculean task...!!

The Europeans and Arabs brought in their religion by way of deceit and sword, and today its the same Africans who after been abused, insulted and degraded that is carrying the religion of the slave masters on their head and even ready to fight the slave master whenever they are trying to let them know its just a mere tool to control them...!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Godwin4444: 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Africans normally na follow follow.

Inside Nigeria, the most foolish/ignorant ones are Hausa and Yoruba. Fulani dey use islam enter them. They took their land in kwara and made yoruba hate and fight their fellow yoruba because of islam.

Hausa na first class mugus. They can kill because of Arab religion while the Arab no send them.

Only from last year till this year Fulani has killed not less than 500 Hausas in Zamfara alone, you can't see them organize a protest but they are protesting for Palestine in far away middle East because of religion.
where did yorubas fight their fellow yorubas cos of Islam?

U must b a dingbat if u think of what happened in kwara, many of u igbos don’t really know what happened n how it happened

Let me just allow u igbos wallow in your ignorance cos u are too closed minded, no matter what person tell u na that craze wey dey your mind u go believe

Shebi una still believe say dem clone buhari even when u lots don’t know d meaning of cloning
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Godwin4444: 11:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
paxx:

see before u talk crap about d north u igbos should check yourselves

Is it the way they practice Christianity abroad that u igbos practice it?
So where in d bible was it written that u can hate?
Where in the Bible was it written that u can declare someone dead cos of political differences?

U igbos have d worst hate in d history of mankind n Nigeria

I just can’t imagine an igbo telling me about love

Shebi na female no fit b governor for north, what about igbo land that female can’t even inherit his father’s property?

So dangotes children will not have access to his properties if dangote was igbo?

No wonder that akure judge call your culture inhumane, irresponsible, disgusting n all other names

I will prefer to b an idol worshipper than b d kind of hatefilled Christian’s igbos are
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Godwin4444: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
paxx:

We need to start arresting extremist sheiks, imams, Emirs that contribute to this madness.
Every nation that is winning puts secularism first. Even Saudi Arabia is doing it. SO WHY ARENT WE?

SECULARISM FIRST.

Anybody that mentions religious matters outside of their house should be arrested

We need a dont ask dont tell policy regarding religion in Nigeria. Otherwise we are doomed.
so we will ignore the fake pastors that turn d pulpit to campaign ground cos of igbos plan b that failed woefully

See I am a Christian but I hate hypocrisy, u call out Muslim extremist not knowing u igbos are Christian extremist

Same igbo that don’t believe in live n let live

Same igbos that want to b more catholic than the pope, the same people who will never allow a fellow priest from another state rule them

Intolerant hatefilled Christian’s that declare someone dead cos of political differences

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
so we will ignore the fake pastors that turn d pulpit to campaign ground cos of igbos plan b that failed woefully

See I am a Christian but I hate hypocrisy, u call out Muslim extremist not knowing u igbos are Christian extremist

Same igbo that don’t believe in live n let live

Same igbos that want to b more catholic than the pope, the same people who will never allow a fellow priest from another state rule them

Intolerant hatefilled Christian’s that declare someone dead cos of political differences

very low iq response.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 1:42am On Oct 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
see before u talk crap about d north u igbos should check yourselves

Is it the way they practice Christianity abroad that u igbos practice it?
So where in d bible was it written that u can hate?
Where in the Bible was it written that u can declare someone dead cos of political differences?

U igbos have d worst hate in d history of mankind n Nigeria

I just can’t imagine an igbo telling me about love

Shebi na female no fit b governor for north, what about igbo land that female can’t even inherit his father’s property?

So dangotes children will not have access to his properties if dangote was igbo?

No wonder that akure judge call your culture inhumane, irresponsible, disgusting n all other names

I will prefer to b an idol worshipper than b d kind of hatefilled Christian’s igbos are

I hope ur not a religious extremist. otherwise I dont understand this anger for my message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by Bendeco2020: 6:26am On Oct 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
where did yorubas fight their fellow yorubas cos of Islam?

U must b a dingbat if u think of what happened in kwara, many of u igbos don’t really know what happened n how it happened

Let me just allow u igbos wallow in your ignorance cos u are too closed minded, no matter what person tell u na that craze wey dey your mind u go believe

Shebi una still believe say dem clone buhari even when u lots don’t know d meaning of cloning

One thing with you guys is that you like deceiving yourselves.

Keep deceiving yourself.

The video of the men protesting against Isese festival that I saw are majory Yorubas while their religion head normally are Fulani. Who dey use who?

Punch Newspapers
punchng.com
Isese festival: Stay away from Ilorin, Islamic council warns traditional...
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://punchng.com/isese-festival-stay-away-from-ilorin-islamic-council-warns-traditional-worshippers/%3Famp&ved=2ahUKEwiT6YaB-I2CAxWEWUEAHZVaD44QFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw22izeAZ3l7ubx3mqPnipkX

I can go ahead and drop many links where Muslim yorubas fought traditionalists.

I also have come across topics were Yoruba students protests against schools for banin Hijab.

Even Muric has made it known countless time that his loyalty is for Islam not yoruba.
Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by talk2hb1(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2023
Your Position here is Obvious!
Your unprofounded hatred for Islam and Muslims generally.
So What differentiates you from those Boko Haram?
Absolutely nothing!

paxx:

I'm an african thats the only answer you need.

These ideologies are holding us back, and some of us need to take a stand.

I don't understand why the countries who started these religions are more liberal, than the people it was introduced to.

Why is it that in Nigeria, people think western education is bad, or we should kill if you criticize their God, but in DUBAI they are as liberal as it gets.

Kazastan is a majority muslim country, and they are pushing for secularism. But in Nigeria, Africans are angry if you even bring up the idea that secularism should come first.

I dont get it!

Meanwhile the standard of living in Kazakhstan is almost triple the standard of living of their counter parts in Nigeria. (HDI in Kazakhstan is .8, while in Sokoto its .336, while kano is .4)

Re: Is The Islam They Practice In Kazakhstan And UAE The Same One In Nigeria? by paxx: 7:31am On Oct 24, 2023
talk2hb1:
Your Position here is Obvious!
Your unprofounded hatred for Islam and Muslims generally.
So What differentiates you from those Boko Haram?
Absolutely nothing!

what separate me from boko haram? I've never attacked anyone, kidnaped anyone, blown up anything. Are you kidding me? Because I want to be secular FIRST, I'm the same as boko haram?

Even Kazakhistan a majority muslim country has banned hijabs in order to fight extremism and to promote secularism.

It's an insult to the thousands of people have died due to boko haram in nigeria, to compare me to boko haram. You should be ashamed of yourself, and you should apologize.

Does Kazakistan hate Islam by your logic?

Somebody who is at the bottom of the Islamic world due to race, is trying to teach the creators what it means to be a muslim. Africans.

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Two New Refineries Begin Production, Increased Capacity To 300,000 Bpd / Why Douye Diri Of Pdp Won Sylva Of Apc In Bayelsa / Obidients Started Something They Can't Finish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.