Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,080 members, 7,970,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:41 AM

Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? (8678 Views)

As A Tenant, Share Some Rules Your Landlord Made For The House.(pics) / Man Kicked Out By Landlord For Changing Girlfriends Too Often In South Africa / I Want To Sue My Landlord For Breach Of Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Akonimohate12: 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yes grin
He's responsible for your downfall

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by gfelo(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
If you are a lady and single then the answer is Yes

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by BarrElChapo(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ayanwukoma:
I just packed into this man house recently and he seem like a well to do man, always saying money is not his problem.

He takes his tennant as his family and wants us to live as one.

To be honest, the house was expensive but since I am someone with high taste and nice Serene environment I had to risk it all.

This drained my finances for months now and I am thinking about summoning the courage and approaching him tomorrow for a loan but this is my first time.

Has anyone here ever borrowed money from his landlord before and the experience?

You want to alert him that you may not be able to pay the next rent ? 😃

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by TheGift: 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ayanwukoma:
I just packed into this man house recently and he seem like a well to do man, always saying money is not his problem.

To be honest, the house was expensive but since I am someone with high taste and nice Serene environment I had to risk it all.

This drained my finances for months now and I am thinking about summoning the courage and approaching him tomorrow for a loan but this is my first time.

Has anyone here ever borrowed money from his landlord before and the experience?

The short answer: No!
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by funshint(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pls don't o.... it'll result in see finish. You'll now see the other side of him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Collins4u1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2023
na high taste go kee you shaaaa.

see where e keep you nah, Mr high taste

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Kobicove(m): 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
What a question undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by verygoodguy: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2023
borrow money from ur landlord?? Just de play grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by nedekid: 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
Trouble de sleep, yanga go wake am.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Yoighaman(m): 2:24pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin

Your question should have been, "Should the bushmeat catch the Hunter?"
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Yoighaman(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Stevenbright:
Yes you can but be ready to face the consequences. You will surely get quick notice soon because he will conclude that you won't be able to pay the next rent as at when due.

@OP: The answer to your question is right here.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by saasala(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ayanwukoma:

WTF did I just read?

You're one hell of a mvtherfvcking fool.

*Spits*

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by ednut1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
You are a shameless person lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by spiSeyi: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Is it advisable to enter the Nigerian Police Van for a lift grin
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Kimjongun: 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ayanwukoma:

Never try such.

Feel at home has limit oo.
Don't send the wrong signal

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by hosemujica: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
He wants to be nice to you just to make your living experience memorable . That does not mean he does not have his own problems or family to cater to. Even if he is Dangote, he still have his own problems, keep your own to yourself.

This is the reason most people retain shit face at all times, to avoid people with misplaced priorities taking them for a ride .

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Kaobabie: 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
Be like say you never need money, see e go reach one stage person wey you no know before sef you go ask am for money dey dier dey play
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by seyicodes(m): 2:48pm On Oct 24, 2023
When I first moved in in my house where I'm currently living my landlady borrowed me 60,000 naira to buy the mattress I'm currently using in less than six months. If you have a good relationship with your landlord there is no harm in asking him or her for loan
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by 1Sharon(f): 2:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Asking your landlord for a loan? That's a terrible idea!

He'll see you differently. You're greedy. You just want to take advantage of him.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by hyperflex(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2023
You dey whine? You want owe more than your rent? It's like your landlord is calm and nice
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by sweerychick(f): 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
From the comments so far you can see is a very dumb move. Don't try it. Don't be distracted by his niceness he may just be doing so because he wants u guys to be comfortable and not give him story on your next rent

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by CJStarz: 2:57pm On Oct 24, 2023
Intergrated:
lol live within your means. You wan borrow your house rent back?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by CJStarz: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Stevenbright:
Yes you can but be ready to face the consequences. You will surely get quick notice soon because he will conclude that you won't be able to pay the next rent as at when due.
QUIT NOTICE not QUICK NOTICE
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Babangidapikin: 2:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
Everybody eye dey red at this time , but not everyone is without empathy ... You fit try your luck, provided you have something tangible to do with the money and return it back before it gets devalued ...
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by tosyne2much(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
So because your landlord seems nice and accommodating you've started nurturing the idea of borrowing money from him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Chummynoni(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2023
If your landlord get money , you can ask, na Wetin tinubu turn Nigeria to be that.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by whitemand4(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
The landlord will send you out the day you open your mouth to ask for a loan.

Just because he plays with you that he is okay and Money is not is problem??

He would see you as a thief infact an armed robber.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by FireUpNow(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
This one deep oo. Though e depends on your closeness
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by Jokerman(m): 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2023
Don't live above your means....

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by bobbiiee: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yes! Since you pay in advance for months you have not used. Just kidding! It depends on your relationship. Some landlords are one's extension of family why some are pure evil.
Re: Is It Advisable To Ask Your Landlord For a Loan? by IamMobisola(f): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ayanwukoma:

You knew the house was expensive and beyond your capacity but you still went ahead to put all your money into, now you want to ask your landlord for loan?

You people ehn...🤐🤐🤐

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wonderful fully equipped 4 bedrooms semi detached duplex for sale at ikeja / Affordable Lands At Palace Premium Estate Ibeju Lekki Eleranigbe / 3bedroom Flat For Sale (new Building) @3.5m.....price drop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.