Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,150 members, 7,880,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:12 PM

Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter (29393 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / American Female Teacher Who Raped Male Student For 4 Years Arrested / Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by CoronaVirusPro: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
9jvirgin:
A country like Nigeria is not a place young girls should live and grow up. I am happy that my girl child lives with humans in Canada. May God continue to protect every girl child in Nigeria.

Oh! So girls don't get abused in Canada? Its only in Nigeria?

Hello! Teenage girls are assaulted all over the world!
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Phransay(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Both the idiot mother and bastard Sam suppose undergo 'shoot on sight' 21 times. undecided

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by zikter(m): 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mr. Sam should thank his stars he is not caught in Lagos. Hmmm, life sentence for be his portion
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by ComeToJesus: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
Edo sha..
They just want to use their daughter's bodies to build houses. Such a shame..
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Natbrowny: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Things are really happening in this world 🤔

The world has been insane since the days of Adam
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by sisisioge: 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dearest Lord in heaven! I hope the werey mother too was arrested! Chai!
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by VULCAN(m): 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
One person you won't find on such a thread like this is kobojunkie.

Because she cannot blame the man solely and absolve the woman.

A mother knew that her bf was banging her six year old daughter and said nothing.

I'm tempted to say that all women are us.....

But since I definitely don't agree with that slogan, I won't.

My wifey is a wonderful woman. God bless her for me
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by MasterTee007: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
Then you dont know much...you will discover much more in the West...sadly by family members or close relatives. Dont let your child do sleepovers...even older children can be a pedophile. Youtube and Google is your friend...dont be too chill about Canada or USA where your daughter resides.

9jvirgin:
A country like Nigeria is not a place young girls should live and grow up. I am happy that my girl child lives with humans in Canada. May God continue to protect every girl child in Nigeria.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Caleb15(m): 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
I have a million headache reading this and am gonna need two million panadol

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Carlyboi(m): 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Useless things like “ Mr Sam “ are supposed to be dropped 20,000 ft above the ground as punishment for their heinous crimes. That’s after being beaten to near death.

How can you anally rape a 6 year old? Things like this aren’t fit to dwell among sane people pls.

And to the hopeless, crime abetting, unfit mother doom surely awaits her.

3 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Atolu01: 10:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
So sorry to the little girl. The "rule-benders" handwork. GUNITGuy would like this news very much. Useless misogynists, killers, and abusers.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by jojothaiv(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Damn!

I'm ashame of humanity.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by GUNITGuy: 11:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Atolu01:
So sorry to the little girl. The "rule-benders" handwork. GUNITGuy would like this news very much. Useless misogynists, killers, and abusers.
Lol 🤣🤣😂 you just kidding me here ....... You're misunderstanding my concepts "bending rules".....
Oh my goodness but your Gender is the one defending a child rape simply because of boyfriend just imagine ...
I am not in support of rape infact I live in a country were it attracts life sentence ......
Rape is a no no no for me but you just insist on calling me out for this
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by xenten: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by lesbiconverter: 12:06am On Oct 24, 2023
I was hoping it's a western bizarre news only to find Edo state shocked
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by seunayantokun(m): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2023
That Sam is a devil. God Himself will judge him.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Alexiiydon: 1:39am On Oct 24, 2023
Mr Sam must be one of the developers dem Dey develop anything
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:01am On Oct 24, 2023
Any mother who would stand by and watch her daughter being sexually abused,is more useless than a discarded toilet paper.The lady is a complete disgrace to her family and generation, knowing her useless and animal boyfriend is sexually abusing her young daughter.
In the meantime,what sort of human would anally rape a year old girl,if not a sick perverted animal?
Both of them deserve to jailed for life, and the innocent girl taken away from the useless mother.
Animals are really better than many things calling themselves humans.

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by rajiedreez: 4:27am On Oct 24, 2023
Evil
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by lexy2014: 5:04am On Oct 24, 2023
ogugwa1992:

https://osprimetv.com/shocking-sex-traffic-mum-defends-boyfriend-who-raped-her-6-years-old-daughter/

It is clear that no amount of plea bargain is swaying the police who are determined to make Sam and his ilk have their day in court and be charged for this horrendous crime committed against a vulnerable 6-year-old little girl and others.

Which animal is bringing plea bargain into this matter?
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Desusi: 6:25am On Oct 24, 2023
Ikennaford:
So what you want us to do about this Mr poster
Na amebo he want do.He just want us to know and hear it.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by maasoap(m): 6:33am On Oct 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
May be. Just so you know that over there, girl child starts having sexual intercourse at early age on the average and there's nothing anyone can do about it. grin grin grin
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by lomprico(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2023
Dennisochampa:
This is one of the few reasons I regret that Sars were disbanded...
If na before, this one for don be forgotten story....
Na to shoot am immediately..
Through the anus and vagina?
What manner of evil is this??
Jesus of Nazareth!!

There is absolutely nothing to miss about sars
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Thomasankara(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2023
[/color]where's the lady, let's see her face[color=#770077]
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Clinghton: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2023
People who grow with this kind of torture tend to harmful to humans.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by OriginalCEO: 8:35am On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! So girls don't get abused in Canada? Its only in Nigeria?

Hello! Teenage girls are assaulted all over the world!

Leave am. It's even more common over there than here.
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by maryscotland: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2023
Evil Sam, u will reap what u sow million times
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by masseratti: 9:29am On Oct 24, 2023
My question is how is it possible for an adult preeq to enter a six year old thing, it's practically impossible.. The lil child will automatically bleed to death.. People are just crazy, six years old? For what?
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Tommydare(m): 9:40am On Oct 24, 2023
Pedophiles no dey Canada Abi no be the same naija u grew up??ll
9jvirgin:
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by muhamadnur: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2023
9jvirgin:
thank God she lives in a place where she will legally and shamelessly bring a boy or girl to have sex with I your own house,

I hope she doesn't change gender,

Baba forget everywhere you go evil dey just pray for protection
Re: Sex Trafficked Mum Defends Boyfriend Who Raped Her 6-Years-Old Daughter by Dennisochampa: 10:20am On Oct 24, 2023
lomprico:

There is absolutely nothing to miss about sars
So u would prefer animals like these to be arrested, pay a few cash to our corrupt police and they exchange him for one criminal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Burial Photos Of Female Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead By Vigilante / Man Who Defiled Sister, Then Asked Her To Frame Another Man, Gets Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.