Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,943 members, 7,942,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:06 AM

Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. (11904 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Mali: Al-qaeda Allies Plot Revenge Attacks In Nigeria / Gaddafi Vows To Remain Libyan Leader ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by velo10: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
I'm kinda impressed with the Gaddafi family during the period of the unrest. They've proved to the world that they're not just spoilt brats living in luxury but also fighters willing to fight for what they believe in.

RIP Khamis, Motassim, Saif al-Arab and Muammar Gadaffi.

They are true heroes.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Pat98: 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
This guy is dreaming! Somedody wake him up, hahahahahahhahahahahaha
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Personally speaking,he wasnt supposed to be killed like that. It would have be preferable if he was executed like former Iraq dictator who was just like him(Saddam Hussein).
If he was tried and excecuted,his sons and family wldnt be pissed off like they are now. No son wld want to see his father wasted like a rat though Gadaffi deserved it.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by debedebe(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2011
The guy will turn 2 Boko Haram in his country, lol
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Jenifa1: 2:42pm On Oct 25, 2011
i can see he doesn't fear for his life.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by McAdem: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
hehehehehe i dey laff u ooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[tr]its just a matter of time.[/tr]
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by felifeli: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
justwise:

grin grin grin grin grin how many African countries will unit against the west?

You obviously know very little about the people of Libya. I give this so-called revolution 3 years maximum to become a fiasco. If Al-Islam is not dead before then , I see him coming to prominence again in Libya ,mark my words.

Meanwhile let us see NATO countries try to make capital gains from this. They dead bodies will be carried away to their countries by the dozens every week.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by jidewin(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
Hohohoh I laugh.the boy don chop belleful finish,knack fine fine arab women,come step down the cooooold gulder and some wraps of marijuana,begin brag say "I dey libya,I go revenge walai"abeg booze and igbo never clear for in eye".e papa see death e begin call "rats" "my son" don't kill me please.hmmmmmmm man wey don chop life so tey e no sabi when to fight and when to run,kaput like comon thief for pen cinema agege.u better go cchange ya surname aand dey enjoy sudan protection jejej.shiooooo.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2011
felifeli:

You obviously know very little about the people of Libya. I give this so-called revolution 3 years maximum to become a fiasco. If Al-Islam is not dead before then , I see him coming to prominence again in Libya ,mark my words.

Why did they not  safe his daddy and the rest of families?  He will be crushed if he steps foot into Libya. He will not last up2 three yrs, you mark my words too. grin grin
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2011
felifeli:

Meanwhile let us see NATO countries try to make capital gains from this. They dead bodies will be carried away to their countries by the dozens every week.

You really know how to rant, NATO countries are already making capital gain of it, their oil companies are back in Libya, they are getting all the juice contracts. What exactly are you going on about?
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by tunnytox(m): 3:14pm On Oct 25, 2011
A lot of Nigerians here seems to know Libya and Gaddaffi even more than the Libyans themselves, ironic isn't it? I'll recommend that you watch yesterday BBC panorama on BBC iplayer for posters who live in the UK. Forget about all the imperialism bull, Sh, t, Gaddafi was a wicked man and not surprisingly he was able to carry on with his reign of terror with help from Britain and the US. Most Libyans dissident were tracked down by British Mi6 and handed over to Gaddafi viaMousa kousa to be tortured and killed.

There's no need to cry or mourn Gaddafi, he wined and dined with the west but got carried away forgetting that he's dining with the devil, he was beaten to his own game and paid dearly for it.

No one deserves to be killed the way he was killed but he opted not to escape but chosed rather to die fighting, he should have take a cue from Shah of Iran who escaped to the US during the Iranian revolution
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by kokoA(m): 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
Whatever undecided
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by babseg(m): 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2011
No Nigerians have the right to criticize Gaddafi's government because our government is worse than gaddafi's.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by shawonlese: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Because of Gadaffi, Libyans are proud to be Libyan citizens. They don't hide in canoes to cross the Mediterranean sea to run to Europe.  Those are some of the things they forget
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by RexyDon(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2011
One principal problem with African s is that we fail to learn from history, even when it is being dug right in our very homes, states country. Believe me that young man will die like fowl.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by hamson4u: 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2011
babseg:

No Nigerians have the right to criticize Gaddafi's government because our government is worse than gaddafi's.
IT SEEMS MOST NIGERIANS DON'T KNOW THE IMMEDIATE CAUSE OF LIBYAS REVOLUTION THAT EVENTUALLY LED TO THE FALL OF GADDAFI. WELL, FELA SAID WE ARE IN D HABIT OF SUFFERING N SMILING. OCCUPY WALL STREET SPREAD TO EUROPE BUT NOT HERE IN NIGERIA. WHEN WOULD NIGERIANS REALIZE N FIGHT FOR THEIR RIGHTS? SOCIAL N ECONOMIC PROBLEMS LED TO TUNISIA'S UPRISING THAT LATER GOT TO OTHER NORTH AFRICAN COUNTRIES BUT WE ARE CONTENTED WITH OUR SITUATION HERE, MAY GOD GIVE US D COURAGE TO SAY NO TO BAD REPRESENTATIONS!!!
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Builder: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
Sail-Al-Islam, just relax my son. When the west have finished their "democracy project" on the people of libya they will regret the day they turned on Gadaffi.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by uche92(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
democracy is nothing but the dictatorship of the elite, do not be conned into the illusion of freedom
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by wewe1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2011
baskem_ms:

I do not support Gaddafi in any way or his actions, but lets face the fact, he was murdered by the west. Libyans do not know "the pot of soup" they are in yet!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muammar_Gaddafi
Assassination attempts and plots on Gaddafi

In 1969, the British Special Air Service (S.A.S.) was contacted by the Libyan Royal Family and planned an assassination attempt to restore the Libyan monarchy. The pl

when i saw ur quote from wikipedia i was happy only to discovered that you only quoted only the part that favoured your surport for Gadaffi. What happened to other evil parts?
Untill began to call a spade a spade, uhm?
Gadaffi is EVIL PERIOD
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by wewe1(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2011
belabela:

@ we we,

I think you are the one who lacks understanding of what happened in Libya, Gaddafi, his relationship with the west and the Arab league.

From your contribution it looks to me that you have never visited Libya before. Again you talk about too many things you know nothing about.

Do you know that those who first accused Gaddafi of sponsoring them in both Berlin and Lockerbie bombings have confessed they were paid

Stop making excuse for evil deed!
Besides he who leave by the gun die by the gun. PERIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOD,
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by felifeli: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
@we-we
GEJ is EVIL period .
He killed Boko Haram people. grin grin
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by noiseless: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2011
How many of you chicken cared how the Nigerian army led by YAKUBU GOWAN/T.Y DANJUMA,IBB,ABACHA,MURTALA MOHAMED,OBASONJO,DIMKAT AND OTHERS murdered GEN.IRONSI who gave them everything never harmed anyone and risked his life in peace keeping mission in the congo in central africa only to be murdered by some mentally disturbed bunch of idiots who are being taunted by boko haram with their mouth zipped,instead you are here crying for gadafi.MGBO MGBO MGBO PIAFU KWA UNU ISI.paul biya,mugabe and others watch out. EVERY DAY NA DE TIF BOT WAN DAY NA FOR OGA.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by baskemms: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
we we:

when i saw your quote from wikipedia i was happy only to discovered that you only quoted only the part that favoured your surport for Gadaffi. What happened to other evil parts?
Untill began to call a spade a spade, uhm?
Gadaffi is EVIL PERIOD

try to understand my point bro. the link is to buttress my view that he was 'murdered' by the west and not a debate/support of/for his good deeds or bad. wink
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by wewe1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
felifeli:

@we-we
GEJ is EVIL period .
He killed Boko Haram people. grin grin

God that dealt with Gadaffi, Mobutu, Abacha etc will surely deal with all the enemies (Boko Haram included) of Nigeria one by one.
No be curse or prayer, that is the law of universe.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by velo10: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2011
tunnytox:

A lot of Nigerians here seems to know Libya and Gaddaffi even more than the Libyans themselves, ironic isn't it? I'll recommend that you watch yesterday BBC panorama on BBC iplayer for posters who live in the UK. Forget about all the imperialism bull, Sh, t, Gaddafi was a wicked man and not surprisingly he was able to carry on with his reign of terror with help from Britain and the US. Most Libyans dissident were tracked down by British Mi6 and handed over to Gaddafi viaMousa kousa to be tortured and killed.

There's no need to cry or mourn Gaddafi, he wined and dined with the west but got carried away forgetting that he's dining with the devil, he was beaten to his own game and paid dearly for it.

No one deserves to be killed the way he was killed but he opted not to escape but chosed rather to die fighting, he should have take a cue from Shah of Iran who escaped to the US during the Iranian revolution

BBC, a corporation owned by one of the nations bombing Libya to tell you the truth about Gaddafi?
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by cap28: 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2011
my heart goes out to Saif Al Islam and i pray that he will be victorious in anything he decides to do, Saif - the death of your father and brother will not go unpunished.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by nolongTing: 12:10am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It depends on the weather if its raining cap28 Hates Gadaffi if its Sunny Gadaffi is his Hero

Cap28 Hates Gadaffi

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.0.html

cap28:

chyz the first thing you must understand about arabs is THEY HATE BLACK AFRICANS - they are foreign invaders who conquered the indigenous black african people in the countries of north africa in the 7th century, they do not regard themselves as africans and refer to black africans in arabic as "abeed"  which means black slave.  The arabs and the europeans have one thing in common - they both regard black african people as an inferior race, once you have understood that you will understand where Gadaffi is coming from.  If you doubt me go and research how muslim arabs treat black africans in their various countries, in particular look at a country like Sudan where a minority muslim arab elite STILL PRACTICE SLAVERY AND SELL the  original inhabitants of that land (the dinka, nuer and nubian peoples) to arabs in countries like Iraq, Iran, Libya as domestic workers (slaves ) Also in Palestine black african women are STERILISED by arab govt officials in order to keep the numbers of black africans down!!!!  - 

These arab countries(Egypt, Libya, Morroco, Sudan) operate a racial caste system where light skinned arabs are at the top of the socio economic ladder and pure black africans are placed at the bottom with limited access to education.

Try reading about the plight of the dinka and nuer peoples of Sudan and how the mixed race arab minority conduct raids into their villages Desecrating, killing and enslaving hundreds of these people.  

There is even a case of a southern Sudanese man Francis Bok who succeeded in freeing himself from bondage with the help of some american UN workers who helped him flee to the US where he was granted permanent residence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfD2SHlkPOE

Anyway I digress - [size=15pt]Gadaffi is a racist arab who regards black africans with contempt[/size] - his ambition is to arabise the whole of the african continent with the arab elite controlling the affairs of the whole of black africa, this is why our traitorous leaders like IBB made us members of the OIC (Organisation of Islamic states) without the consent of the christian section of nigeria (the south).

[size=15pt]I used to regard Gaddaffi as a freedom fighter who had the interests of all africans at heart but I have since discovered that he is a power hungry megalomaniac intent on the total arabisation of the african continent.   Beleive me this will spell doom for black africans because arabs are even more vicious and brutal than whites when it comes to black people.

Gadaffi is more than happy to insult, degrade and abuse black africans in a bid to be on good terms with his former colonials masters - the equally racist italians.[/size]

Now Cap's HERO is Gadaffi  

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785923.128.html

cap28:

« #142 on: October 20, 2011, 03:02 PM »
[size=15pt]Gadaffi will forever remain a hero to me[/size] - only a true hero could withstand the terrible onslaught from the world's most formidable military machine made up of over 40 european countries as well as america, canada and australia and still fight valiantly.

Gadaffi and the courageous people of libya refuse to be slaves of the europeans and americans and for that i respect and admire them.

i salute Gadaffi and his family for fighting for their right to self determination i salute them for refusing to sell their great nation to Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron, the IMF and the World Bank.

I salute them for not being cowards like those bas.stards who are running nigeria, imagine if those cowards in nigeria were forced to defend nigeria from a colonial invasion - imagine how all of these criminals in power would have run away at the first sound of a gun shot. 

[size=15pt]May god bless brother leader Muammar Al Qadaffi - the lion of africa and king of kings - if this news is true Gadaffi will remain a martyr in the hearts of many.[/size]

Gadaffi has even become cap28's brother Leader too - He is one confused boy  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 26, 2011
Lol. Oya Cap28, over to you.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by justwise(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2011
nolongTing:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It depends on the weather if its raining cap28 Hates Gadaffi if its Sunny Gadaffi is his Hero

Cap28 Hates Gadaffi

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506716.0.html

Now Cap's HERO is Gadaffi  

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-785923.128.html

Gadaffi has even become cap28's brother Leader too - He is one confused boy  grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin very confused human being indeed.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by BlackLibya: 1:19am On Oct 26, 2011
^^^^^^

I think cap may hate imperialism more than anything he hated Ghadafi for doing. Also, I think it proved to him that Ghaddafi really was independent of the west, because like so many of the great African leaders he read about, Ghaddafi was killed.

The truth is this war was started with a lack of evidence, fueled by racist allegations of mercenaries, and with reporting that made the rebels seem like angels.

For the first time ever, you had a british newspaper, the guardian i believe, praising a suicide bomber when he used a funeral procession to blow the military barracks in Benghazi.

They tell you Ghaddafi's soldiers fired on the funeral processions, but they dont tell you people were using them to suicide bomb govt soldiers and buildings. It's crazy.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by LagosBoi2(m): 1:53am On Oct 26, 2011
The dictator is known to deal with Westerners with Libya first in all his deals with them, At first you will trust western interventions due to widespread support by media and opposition hungry for power even if the country is not in crisis and after some years you will see the same citizens burning American and British flags, It happened and still happening in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan and some others. Westerners have envied this man and his people for a long time, Libya has a stable economy, no housing problems, $500 monthly for it's citizens and tolerant of Africans, Employs blacks to work in his country. Why do Nigerians at Tripoli's airport during war prefers to die there waiting for U.N planes than coming back to a war free Nigeria?, Good they have demo crazy now. Let's watch and see, they have kuku started signing oil deals. How on earth will a sane African believe the westerner's want the best for we Africans?

I wonder why they are not going to Syria? because Russia is at full defense with Assad abi? How about Bahrain who slaughter their people like Salah rams and even arrest and try their medics in military courts because they treat wounded protesters? Nato will not intervene or say anything about it because they have military bases all around there. Open your eyes to international diplomacy. Every Govt is a killer, If Gaddafi kills 100 westerners kills 1,000 in those country's they are killing them. Every Dictators killz to stay in power, His real motive matters and that is what we have seen in Libya in 42ys- Stable Country, If not the best of African Country it will be top rated. Westerners are hackers, they hate those countries they can't hack into like Iran, Venezuela, Bolivia , Qatar and few others but the countries they have eaten deep inside like Nigeria are called "Our friends and Allies" but the others are called terrorists. Bush said in his days it's either you are with us or you are against us. I am a SANE African. I will not give up my own people to enemies in Disguise. Don't even talk about the thousands who rally round NTC, they have never tasted demo crazy and don't even know anything about international diplomacy so they really don't know much, they are in for it now let's all watch the demo crazy unfold in coming years.
Re: Gadhaffi's Son Vows To Exact Revenge. by isaleggan: 5:32am On Oct 26, 2011
martinosi:

Got this one for you Cap28,
very good lecture,

7 Deadly Sins, Political, Economic & Social Issues from a Pan African Businessman & Dr

DR.Umar ABDULLAH Johnson

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlbO7QS_FAY&feature=related[/flash]

Thanks for posting this. 

Though I don't subscribe to all his views - probably 2 or 3 issues/viewpoints/conclusions with which I strongly disagree - it is very compelling.  You have to listen to it to get it; way too complex and varied to go into.  Probably would need its own thread.  The first 5 minutes, you might think "this dude is just gonna be a name-dropper. . . what do I care if you're related to Frederick Douglass?"  But you have to keep watching and listening.  You won't regret it.

@Cap28:

How are you, bro?  Take it easy; turn off the news for a bit and watch some comedy o.  I heard some good things about that "Everybody Loves Raymond." cheesy  It is well.

About Gaddafi and sons, I avoid gory videos, but inadvertently saw a couple of them.  Here's a quote (translated) from part of Mutassim's "interrogation" while he was bleeding from a hole in his neck, before he was executed murdered:

"They are all medals. These wounds." Mutassim Gaddafi

What else is there to say?  lipsrsealed sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugandan Activist, Steven Kizza Drowns, Few Months To His Wedding / Multipolarism Versus Hegemonism - The Great Power Shift Of The 21st Century / UN Declares Palestine As Non-Member State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.