Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,692 members, 7,930,387 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:59 PM

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp (57906 Views)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) / Apostle Daniel Agharandukun Ololo Prays With Red Candles On Church Altar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Puss360(f): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
thaoriginator:
shut up! E get wetin una no fit carry? grin
Lol... The man too big abeg..
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Expanse2020(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
These has been happening in Christianity kingdom naw not new news abi it's always prosperity they preached not Moral.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by damble: 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He committed suicide, how is that considered a wage/punishment? undecided

Olodo
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Edusouls(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Weak soul!

The likes of Kim Kardashian and Nas are doing great today despite leaks.

Tiwa Savage still ballin!

Dangote still at the top!

Who knows him, that he had to kill himself!

u never see life it’s bigger than everyone in it, when it wants to handle you, only God can save u I mean only God if he chooses ooo, so don’t talk anyhow
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Drfernandez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
Taking his life simply showed that he was not born a hardened criminal like president Tinubu.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Edusouls(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
Unfortunately, we cannot say he died in active service. He died inactively... cheesy

But on a more serious note, the man killed himself, because he was wedded to his image as a fine upstanding citizen, as the pastor. When we are wedded to the image we have created of ourselves, once that image is cracked, it takes a strong person...man or woman to continue.

The sad thing is the man supposedly has an intimate relationship with God. Instead of him to resign, repent, and then ask God 'What next'...even if what next means a more degrading job, and being mocked all day long as the aduterous fool....while relying more on what God thinks of him...the man chose to listen to THE demons of shame, disgrace and 'discouragement, and they led him down the path of exit. Well, he is facing judgement, because he was wedded to his pride more than to his humility.

I no go blame the woman. Pastor suppose know better.

Seriously, if your image means more to you than anything else in this life, you better change yourself. For a christian, you better change your centerdness from 'WHO I be' to 'Who I am in Christ'...and take it from there.
leave judgement to God life no easy, we alive don’t even know what we would face if we would able to carry it, and we don’t even know how we would exit
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by CoronaVirusPro: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2023
Edusouls:
u never see life it’s bigger than everyone in it, when it wants to handle you, only God can save u I mean only God if he chooses ooo, so don’t talk anyhow

So a leaked sex tape is a challenge that demands suicide?

O ye of little minds!
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
His death is not due to the scandal but pride!

The first thing you need to know as a believer is that you're a sinner and that only God's grace keeps you going on the path of righteousness not your ability to avoid sinning {Romans 7:15-25} but when you boast too much about your position then your fall will be irredeemable! 1Corinthians 10:12

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Whoknow: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
God said people should abstain from adultery and fornication he compared this sin same as murder. Despite that he wouldn't have killed himself our God is a merciful God and would have forgiven him the moment he repented.
People no longer take the sin of fornication as anything. Also I blame so called men of God who suppose to preach against it now they even indirectly encourage it, some even tell their members to bring their boyfriend or girlfriend so they can see them.
Gone are those days when Churches preached courtship as a format for marriage, they now turn it into relationship.
May God help us.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Enemyofpeace: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
He paid the Supreme priz. The wages of seen is dead.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by eleniyan2020: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:
The wages of sin is death
see black man mentality...so everybody that die in this world is a sinner,is Jesus that died for your sin a sinner?
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by bewla(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:
Most he kill him self

Travel too other countries for some time

Not travel out of the world man

1 Like

Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by zinosleek(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2023
Honestly I don't see the reason to kill himself. We have so demonize sex that it has become a deadly sin to many.

He didn't rape the girl, he committed adultery, yes but he no reach die for.

From the Cinco, it seems he and the lady had a good time. Unless the lady is a minor, there is no big deal
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by LordBillionz: 4:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
You allowed the meme of those that do worse to cause you to kill yourself?

You failed.

The truth is no one is perfect and it's best you become you than live a lie. A resignation would have sufficed and it will probably not take more than a month before the story of the scandal is drowned by another story. You could have stayed for your family.

You failed!
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Kelvindgreat34: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Chai this really bad
Sha it is well
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by amnesty7: 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2023
Meaning, like his Nigerian counterparts pastors, he has been telling the gullible ones that God speaks to him and they believe them.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Oosa4sure: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
We are all sinners,are you guys are happy now that he's humiliated to the point of death may God forgive him is sins Rip
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Masa11: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by nathpope(m): 5:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
If king david could do worse than this and didnt kill himself and was forgiven after getting punished, the why should he kill himself?

He shld av waited a bit longer to let another occurrence blow over his own..because In this life, wahala no dey finish.
One thing go surely happen wey go make his own be like child's play.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by kushe: 5:11pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:

But the gift of God is eternal life through his son Jesus .
All he needed to do was ask the father for forgiveness and then his wife,children,congregation.
God can forgive any and every sin.
Suicide is making the devil win.

1 Like

Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by flokii: 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
It takes nothing to live right and live free..
You call yourself a pastor but you're sleeping with female church members including married women in your church.. who are you deceiving?
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Innomach(m): 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
gfelo:

What about infants that die without committing any sin?
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by thaoriginator: 5:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... The man too big abeg..
e big e big, before you know e don enter finish 😭
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Eberex(m): 5:37pm On Oct 24, 2023
If it happened to a Naija politician, I am sure he will feel no shame at all
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by PrinceGallant: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
His offences are now two, adultery and suicide. If he had been patient, he might have been better. He could repent and earnestly sought forgiveness from Almighty God but he became too weak and add a more grave sin to his adultery.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by Pimine: 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2023
nairalanda1:
Unfortunately, we cannot say he died in active service. He died inactively... cheesy

But on a more serious note, the man killed himself, because he was wedded to his image as a fine upstanding citizen, as the pastor. When we are wedded to the image we have created of ourselves, once that image is cracked, it takes a strong person...man or woman to continue.

The sad thing is the man supposedly has an intimate relationship with God. Instead of him to resign, repent, and then ask God 'What next'...even if what next means a more degrading job, and being mocked all day long as the aduterous fool....while relying more on what God thinks of him...the man chose to listen to THE demons of shame, disgrace and 'discouragement, and they led him down the path of exit. Well, he is facing judgement, because he was wedded to his pride more than to his humility.

I no go blame the woman. Pastor suppose know better.

Seriously, if your image means more to you than anything else in this life, you better change yourself. For a christian, you better change your centerdness from 'WHO I be' to 'Who I am in Christ'...and take it from there.
I like your take, brother.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by bug24(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Start your day with this beautiful praise session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW3E7BoRVKw
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by treatise: 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He committed suicide, how is that considered a wage/punishment? undecided
Check closely the OP is worse than the Pastor
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by nairalanda1(m): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pimine:

I like your take, brother.

Thank you. It is actually a lesson I am learning myself. Sometimes I too dey focus on 'What i am, or what I can be' instead of 'who i am in christ'.
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2023
Whenever a culprit be Pastor, una go write Pastor or Reverend but,

whenever the culprit be alfa, una no go write imam, alfa or Islamic cleric.

Una go just write cleric.

Why?
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by sageb: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp by darkmarky(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2023
Imagine committing suicide because of fellow sinners..

Best thing he could have done was to step down and relocate to another place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Bashes New Acura Jeep Church Member Brought To Him For Dedication / 41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.