Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do I Have To Pay For Barcodes? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do I Have To Pay For Barcodes? (128 Views)

What Are Two Benefits Of Using Barcodes In A Supermarket? / Do You Have To Pay For Barcodes? / How To Pay For Facebook And Instagram Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have To Pay For Barcodes? by Violetriley: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2023
Yes you absolutely have to❗️

This is because you need the Barcodes to be registered specifically to your Products and Company such that wherever your Barcodes are scanned, your Product and Company information will appear as the registered owner of the Barcodes❗️

You really do not want any random free Barcode for your products that anybody can easily copy and counterfeit❗️

You need to protect the Image of your Brand by paying for authentic registered Barcodes❗️

We provide authentic registered Barcodes❗️Contact us now❗️

C a l l o r W h a t s a p p - 0 8 1 8 1 7 5 8 1 5 3

W h a t s a p p: + 2 3 4 8 1 8 1 7 5 8 1 5 3

Re: Do I Have To Pay For Barcodes? by barnybarbs: 7:53pm On Apr 04
Violetriley:
Yes you absolutely have to❗️

This is because you need the Barcodes to be registered specifically to your Products and Company such that wherever your Barcodes are scanned, your Product and Company information will appear as the registered owner of the Barcodes❗️

You really do not want any random free Barcode for your products that anybody can easily copy and counterfeit❗️

You need to protect the Image of your Brand by paying for authentic registered Barcodes❗️

We provide authentic registered Barcodes❗️Contact us now❗️

C a l l o r W h a t s a p p - 0 8 1 8 1 7 5 8 1 5 3

W h a t s a p p: + 2 3 4 8 1 8 1 7 5 8 1 5 3

Is it a recurrent payment or a one time payment?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Willing To Pay 5k For A Reddit Account. / Beautiful Adire Varieties / I Need 3years Old Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.