Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,874 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? (14836 Views)

Pics: Nigeria's Youngest GOVERNOR Ever, Now KING Steps Out At Polo Event / Fashola The BEST Performing Governor EVER / Nominate Your Worst State Governor Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Beaf: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2011
Lol! Aregbesola is the undisputed owner!
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by chikend(m): 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
Has to be CHINWOKE MBADiNUJU. Anambra state 1999-2003. Up till today, I still bliv dat he's got some mental issues. Dats D only explanation 4 all he did or undid as D case may b.  Evn his utterances. He's off D scale on dis 1
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Remii(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
I think Ali Modu Sherrif is a major contender, the founder of Boko Haram himself. This guy once told journalists to stop writing trash about him because less than 5% of his people could read what they were writing. If a Gov is proud of mass illiteracy in his land while he steals them blind, that levees much to be desired. According to Jerry Useni, this same Governor, once told him that petrol hacking youths were ready tools to turn election results around, when Jerry boy was wondering why so many youth wandering jobless on the street.

The next candidate should be the Lucky boy. Igbinedion, who the father begged Edo people to allow him "re-sit" since they claimed he failed the first term.

Then Turaki Saminu, the governor that was never in his state. This guy spent most fund to build computer centers in schools even when kids have no chairs or books to read.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by hackney(m): 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2011
This thread is not funny but i don laff tire.
uselessness.
haa.

one governor wants to cut grass with N49b.
damn! !
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2011
So it's a tight contest between Mbadinuju and Aregbesola . . . . But it's lopsided cos Aregbesola never finish him term na . . .make we wait see whether him go well improve later.He might just surprise a lot of people  later   undecided
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by hackney(m): 11:06pm On Oct 24, 2011
Mbadinuju was soo so useless that the state actually went backwards.

Imo state has had nonsense ppl but mostly during the military regimes.
All those Govnor Ajobena and co.
Those yeye time-wasting fowls.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Gbawe: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
Funkymallam:

AREABOIsola Is a big contender, [/b]but d worst remains DR. Mbadinuju. Former gov of Anambra state.
*Gives a large chunk of allocation to his godfather.
*kept students @ home for months.
*No capital project executed
Many more

You people are shameless. Investigate issues for yourself instead of just going along with the herd in backing the jaundiced and unintelligent hogwash Beaf vomits. It is now fashionable to mention Aregbesola as the worst Governor because Beaf continues , with rudimentary practice of subliminal brainwashing, to control gullible souls who want to remain too intellectually lazy to do their own [b]minimal [/b]investigation.

Why not supply [b]real reasons
for why Aregbesola is a "big contender"? Abeg , spare us the "live in Lagos" crap. Like I continue to point out, employment , in a third world nation like Nigeria , is a 'champion' arena as far as judging leadership efficacy. In enlightened climes, leaders win re-election on their employment drive alone.

In Nigeria we have a Governor , unequalled and feted internationally , as by far the most innovative regarding the provisions of jobs yet some are still proclaiming him "big contender" for worst Governor? You guys deserve your poverty and "fresh air" . Your warped thinking is the reason you will reject those with a proven history of performance to endure with abjectly "underwhelming" mediocrity.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by almoner(m): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
Sullivan Chime of Enugu has not been mentioned
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by naijalodge(m): 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
Governor Adams Oshiomole of BeNIN CITY

RENDERD LANDLORDS HOMELESS
RENDERD TRADERS SHOPELESS
INCREASED TICKETS FROM 2 TO 4
VANDERLIZED WATER PIPES ALL IN THE NAME OF ROAD CONSTRUCTION
BROUGHT A TRANSPORT SERVICE FOR 20 NAIRA AND LATER INCREASED IT TO 40 NAIRA
CANCELED THE SALES OF TICKET BUT LATER RETURNED TO WITH AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO THE FIRST TWO.
AND THE LIST GOES ON
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jude33084(m): 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2011
Non of these guys is as BAD as lucky igbinedion, the guy used almost 1billion take dredge ikpoba river, a job less than 50 men can dig manually grin
naijalodge:

Governor Adams Oshiomole of BeNIN CITY

RENDERD LANDLORDS HOMELESS
RENDERD TRADERS SHOPELESS
INCREASED TICKETS FROM 2 TO 4
VANDERLIZED WATER PIPES ALL IN THE NAME OF ROAD CONSTRUCTION
BROUGHT A TRANSPORT SERVICE FOR 20 NAIRA AND LATER INCREASED IT TO 40 NAIRA
CANCELED THE SALES OF TICKET BUT LATER RETURNED TO WITH AN ADDITIONAL 2 TO THE FIRST TWO.
AND THE LIST GOES ON

U don kolo cheesy
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by dayokanu(m): 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Tell me what crimes can be worse than

[size=18pt]Appointing a murderer as commisioner?
Stripping Pregnant women of Mosquito nets
Telling people you dont owe them development cos they didnt vote for you
RENOVATING 10 Primary schools with 940m[/size]

As bad as Alams and Ibori were uduaghan managed to outdo both of them in a shorter period.

Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Beaf: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2011
Egbon gently! E ro ra o!
Nobody is accusing Aregbesola of high stories, but. . .

[size=14pt]Egbon, gently nau! grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by emiye(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
By October 26, 2011, Aregbesola would have spent 11 MONTHS in the saddle as governor, yet has created 20,000 jobs. I guess those criticising him are clearly DUMB, can not think and analyse for themselves (there opinions are beaf's opinion).   Osun state does not have oil money to spend, Delta does.

It is okay if you are paid spin doctor, like beaf, but it is really disheartening if what you lack is critical reasoning to identify spins.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by seedord247(m): 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2011
Fashola for allowing Aregbeshola to slap him without launching Him a Gigantic Blow.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Beaf: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

Fashola for allowing Aregbeshola to slap him without launching Him a Gigantic Blow.

We should applaud Fashola for his measured restraint, not everybody is a trained baboon that even slaps his own deputy.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Billyamin: 11:36pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ï don't think №☺ body ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ compare any western Governor With other Governor except Rotimi of PH frankly. ϧ it that stupid Ohakim ø® which other one.
Even if Aregbe slap any of his worker, do Ʊ №☺ ☺ƞ which matter cos some Goverment officer need that from time † time remember except if Ʊ ® all this son of Big people wey never g̣̲̣̣̣̲☺̣̣̥̇ tru strees of queueing in any office instead Ʊ sort Ʊя̲ self out.
Ï school at Osun state ηÐ Ï ç̣̲̣̣̣̲̣̣ạ̲̣̣̣̲̣̣̊ṇ̲̣̣̣̲̣̃ see ђ☺w people ® rejoycin there cos they vote wisely but Ð reverce ϧ for Ð elite like OBAs, Maybe Ʊ ® one of their children,
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by chikend(m): 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
On D oda hand, truthfully I knw little or nothn abt politics n D west, but somethn smells fishy here. Jst nt right. All D points raised against aregbesola by far falls below par of criteria to say a governor did poorly or not. Infact they r not serious political issuues  in D scheme of things  in nigeria today. Slapping pple, cuttn grass wit outrageous sum n talkn abt rail wit no references, cmoon guys. Look @ D posts and measure d points raised against oda governors as opposed to D childish points raised against dis man. Tho I hear he has tempramemt issues bt dat don't qualify him to b considere here. Somethn is not right. Besides I don't think he has finished hi tenure yet. Dats a point I want to make. Carry on guys
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Gbawe: 11:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
emiye:

By October 26, 2011, Aregbesola would have spent 11 MONTHS in the saddle as governor, yet has created 20,000 jobs. I guess those criticising him are clearly DUMB, can not think and analyse for themselves (there opinions are beaf's opinion).   Osun state does not have oil money to spend, Delta does.

It is okay if you are paid spin doctor, like beaf, but it is really disheartening if what you lack is critical reasoning to identify spins.

Thank you !!! Your post is excellent and I celebrate folks like you because your intelligence leads you to identify the crude web of deciet most, with herd mentality, can never discern because they always need other to teach or influence them as per how to think and make important decisions.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Beaf: 11:40pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=33pt]How can Aregbesola cut grass with 50billion? shocked[/size]
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by chikend(m): 11:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
dayokanu:

hackney:

Mbadinuju was soo so useless that the state actually went backwards.

Imo state has had nonsense ppl but mostly during the military regimes.
All those Govnor Ajobena and co.
Those yeye time-wasting fowls.
i read wat ibori did bt any governor dat beats mbadinuju to dis must b exiled dats how bad mbadinuju's regime was
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by aloyemeka1: 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2011

King of bling
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Gbawe: 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
chikend:

On D oda hand, truthfully I knw little or nothn abt politics n D west, but somethn smells fishy here. Jst nt right. All D points raised against aregbesola by far falls below par of criteria to say a governor did poorly or not. Infact they r not serious political issuues  in D scheme of things  in nigeria today. Slapping pple, cuttn grass wit outrageous sum n talkn abt rail wit no references, cmoon guys. Look @ D posts and measure d points raised against oda governors as opposed to D childish points raised against dis man. Tho I hear he has tempramemt issues bt dat don't qualify him to b considere here. Somethn is not right. Besides I don't think he has finished hi tenure yet. Dats a point I want to make. Carry on guys

Thank you for your very objective post.  Aregbesola has been Governor for 11 months. In that time he has gone on to be the undisputed employment champion of Nigeria. In a Nation where we are all detrimentally associated with unemployed Nigerians, what kind of wickedness and evil bigotry would make us include Aregbesola in the list of worst Nigerian Governors when , as per the laudable success of his OYES scheme, the employement initiative of this man is now being looked at as a potentially viable model for the entire African continent?
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by seedord247(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2011
Beaf:

Do you know the width and the lenth of the yard? It may be 500 trillion Yrad
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Billyamin: 12:08am On Oct 25, 2011
@beaf n co, Most of Ʊя̲ own state Governor will soon learn from Aregbe Youth Empowerment Program cos A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ʊ ® not from west,
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by r231(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Anvaller: 12:12am On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

grin grin grin grin grin

You these guys are too comic. But truly, Aregbeshola's moves are laughable I am giving him a trail and I can see that he loosely talk about projects that are unrealistic in the face of present state of Osun. If he takes the Osun ppl serious, he wouldnt do that because once u promise ur ppl something then u must deliver it. Not just talk about a mega project that u cant deliver.

Anyway, it is too early to term this guy a failure, just too early and I think it is not right if a guy has been governor for less than a year and he is been discussed as one of the worst governors ever, No no no, thats unfair.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by Areosapien(f): 12:15am On Oct 25, 2011
The worst is definitely Mbadinuju. Jesus Christ!
Leave matter, I think he was really insane. As in, from an honest, medical side of things, THE MAN WAS INSANE!
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by VUVUZELA10: 12:18am On Oct 25, 2011
Lucky Igbinedion, the Chief Sponsor of Adams Oshiomhole.
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by koruji(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2011
[size=50pt][center]Beaf is a bipolaristic squealer (check animal farm), a bufoonish virus and verminous liar.[/center][/size]

Beaf:

Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by scorpio1(m): 12:21am On Oct 25, 2011
Governor Peter Obi and Governor Uduaghan, the Leader of the Pack is Governor T.A Orji, you need to get to these states to see whats going on,
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by jmaine: 12:24am On Oct 25, 2011
No matter how hard people try to praise the OYES . . .that is an artificial scheme only for short term succour  . . ,  . . Aregbesola OYES is similar to the poverty alleviation scheme in other states whose practice has being discontinued, cos the end product does not yield the necessary result needed to stimulate growth within the  populace . . .it's akin to just dolling money to some lucky few . . . So if the FG starts dolling out money to say 100,000 youths . .we can all shout hurray, that indeed 100,000 jobs have been created while the skill set of the beneficiaries have not being harnessed for the much needed SME growth, required to improve the local economy . . . . OYES to me is the failed poverty Alleviation hand outs of other states since 1999 . . . . This short term approach does not impress me one bit . . .I don't need to wait for anybody to give me a stance in whatever topic we choose to discuss . . . . Like i said, The most useless governor is a tough call to make . . .but who cares, we are just having  fun here . . .
Re: Who Is The Worst State Governor Ever In Human History? by gascoign1(m): 12:25am On Oct 25, 2011
, and the Emmy award goes to Emmanuel  Eweta Uduaghan of Delta failed state!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Keke Drivers Protest In Umuahia Against High Extortion (Photos) / APC David Olukoga Defects To PDP In Edo / Akwa Ibom PDP Lawmaker, Mkpat Enin Defects To APC, Backs Ekere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.