Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:33 AM

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader (25746 Views)

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by GRACEGLORY: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by elipheleh(m): 9:02am On Oct 25, 2023
Tt
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by ehikwe22: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2023
He has always been a criminal. Ran away from home and got adopted by drug lords. Changed his name, changed his state of origin, changed everything about him and started working for the cartel. He has a cartel background and you ever thought he was a good man? Cartel lords can fight anyone - good or bad depends on their interest. THey do not fight a bad man because they hate evil, they can fight a bad man if getting rid of him benefits their personal interest more - that's exactly why Tinubu joined in the fight against Abacha.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Mummyfour(f): 9:03am On Oct 25, 2023
Oga why are you complaining?. Is it not too early for that. We are still in Genesis o, we have not even reached the book of lamentations and you are already lamenting. Just wait small. He will develop Nigeria the way he developed Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by SalamRushdie: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2023
Yiu don't know Tinubu
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by udemzyudex(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2023
It's too early oooo, let's trust the process.
Baba is a game changer and a master planner.
Let's endure the hardship now and enjoy later. grin grin
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Xscape1993(m): 9:04am On Oct 25, 2023
He is just starting....
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Felabrity: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2023
You will learn
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Passionnn: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Shut up alhaji
He developed Lagos state
And made it what it is today
Keep your aboki hands off

You shut up and face the obvious reality.
Possession of an Android phone is not synonymous to wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Chibuzoripob: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2023
grin u are still CRYING.If court sack him,nah Ur father go become President abišŸ˜?šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
koiki4bat:
Yerima what you don't know is that Bola Tinubu is an identity thief and an imposter. The only thing that can save him at this point is the supreme court sacking him. The FBI/CIA/DEA files will be released as long he's a public elected person. If he refused to be sacked by the court, the people will rise up and sack him themselves. If you don't believe, just give it some time.

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Racoon(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2023
It is today that Tinubuā€™s real person is being unveiled to you. Same thing they said about Buhari after 8 disastrous years same thing about Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by saveman91(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2023
Dam it tinubu doesn't understand what policy is all about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by seguno2: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2023
peekspot:
Yerima, who spoke with Arewa PUNCH, stated, ā€œSome of us now have our reservations about the President. The Bola Tinubu that I know and that I once worked in the trenches is a totally different person now. I hope itā€™s not what I am thinking, and I donā€™t want to believe that he would be hijacked by the same characters.

What is all these excuses for the unfolding failure of the Chicago graduate who looted smart Lagosians silly while euthanising them with propaganda lies that are difficult to use in Abuja

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by seguno2: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2023
saveman91:
Dam it tinubu doesn't understand what policy is all about

His cluelessness in governance is legendary.
The otondoā€™s incompetence is so bad that his usual lies are not enough to cover them.
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Sevenpin: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2023
I have bucket for your tears
beautiful morning

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by victorclean(f): 9:12am On Oct 25, 2023
Very sorry for that
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Jlow2: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2023
The last time Nigeria economy grew realistically and was felt by the citizens was during gej - Wale Edun tinubu finance minister

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by saveman91(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2023
seguno2:

His cluelessness in governance is legendary.
The otondoā€™s incompetence is so bad that his usual lies are not enough to cover them.
Due to his age he can't control hit
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by truthfinder319: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2023
Do children of hate evem know the sacrifice Bola jpTinubu made for democracy in Nigeria? Their Pandora hero was busy importing and exporting when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was fighting Abacha
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by latiephwald(m): 9:15am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Shut up alhaji
He developed Lagos state

See fool ass m*th**f**ker
Who is quite enjoying the serial hardship we are facing today. You are still condemning someone who know Tinubu better than you do. Die hard batifool

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Khyrvxjzy: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2023
koiki4bat:
Yerima what you don't know is that Bola Tinubu is an identity thief and an imposter. The only thing that can save him at this point is the supreme court sacking him. The FBI/CIA/DEA files will be released as long he's a public elected person. If he refused to be sacked by the court, the people will rise up and sack him themselves. If you don't believe, just give it some time.

nothing will happen

only your tribe will be killed
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by truthfinder319: 9:16am On Oct 25, 2023
Do children of hate evem know the sacrifice Bola jpTinubu made for democracy in Nigeria? Their Pandora hero was busy importing and exporting when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu was fighting Abacha

P
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/this-is-not-tinubu-i-know-in-trenches-says-arewa-youth-leader/
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by seguno2: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2023
saveman91:
Due to his age he can't control hit

Did he not know his age when he was begging Nigerians to help him achieve his Emilokan dream through tribesmen Yorubalokan turn by turn that has quickly become įŗønikanlomį»

What do you gain by making lame excuses for Tinubuā€™s failures?
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by joseph1832(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2023
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2023
OGHENAOGIE see another propagandist
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Khyrvxjzy: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2023
wunmi590:

I'm a full supporter of PBAT, I'm from ikoyi obalende where I have like 2-3 family houses, but believe me when I say the present federal government job is bigger than Tinubu, my other Yoruna people will tell you that he's our son, let him do it...

PBAT, was able to build Lagos that has already been build before he came in, just because he has a lot of technocrat under him then, majority of those people now are no where to be found..

All his new friends are just political jobbers running around PBAT just to fill their pocket and the pocket of their generations yet unborn...

As a God fathers that he has always been, even if he wants the power to shift to Yoruba, I see no reason why he can't back either fashola or oshibajo...

Things has really changed alot in Nigeria, 1999 is different from this present time, and only young president with fresher idea can move this country forward...

no ibo man will be president
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Mordecai(m): 9:23am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Shut up alhaji
He developed Lagos state

grin

Gloves coming off quite fast...
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by Way4orward: 9:24am On Oct 25, 2023
Na the Tinubu.

Na the Jagaban of Lagos.

Una never see anything yet
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by DMerciful(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2023
So what are you saying in essence?
Cruise777:
cool

Falana also said the same thing

Unfuntunately the truth is Tinubu don't have enemies, he works with whoever can deliver

Bagudu was one of top Abacha Money Laundry boys, yet Tinubu made him Minister of Budget and National Planning

All former Governors are already roaming Abuja

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by bellabello(m): 9:33am On Oct 25, 2023
wunmi590:

I'm a full supporter of PBAT, I'm from ikoyi obalende where I have like 2-3 family houses, but believe me when I say the present federal government job is bigger than Tinubu, my other Yoruna people will tell you that he's our son, let him do it...

PBAT, was able to build Lagos that has already been build before he came in, just because he has a lot of technocrat under him then, majority of those people now are no where to be found..

All his new friends are just political jobbers running around PBAT just to fill their pocket and the pocket of their generations yet unborn...

As a God fathers that he has always been, even if he wants the power to shift to Yoruba, I see no reason why he can't back either fashola or oshibajo...

Things has really changed alot in Nigeria, 1999 is different from this present time, and only young president with fresher idea can move this country forward...

Which side of Ikoyi? Na lie go kill you
Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by lexy2014: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Shut up alhaji
He developed Lagos state

how did Tinubu develop Lagos and make it what it is today?

was Lagos a desert before Tinubu was associated with Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader by olamike02: 9:38am On Oct 25, 2023
E don happened again. We don get a cloned BATšŸƒšŸæā€ā™€ļøšŸƒšŸæā€ā™€ļøšŸƒšŸæā€ā™€ļø

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Poll: Omisore Reacts As Afenifere Suspends Him / Reno Omokri Reacts As INEC Postpones General Elections / Yoruba Youths Flay Tinubu Over Remarks On Olakurinā€™s Killing

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.