Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,145 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver (48869 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / ‘I Sold My Kidney For N15m In Malaysia’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Simdyofficial(f): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

What about to your child
I can give to any of my siblings of course. Even my man.. it's different bruh. Family is bae

1 Like

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Nazgul: 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
planetx:
What do you mean by many? 99.9% of Americans cannot afford $20million.
Is your eye paining you or are you using a black virus infected phone, did you see me quote such figure on my post?
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by MeineMutter: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wherhey was thinking of spending the money alone. He wanted to ‘blow’, suddenly and put all his perceived enemies to shame.

Now he is being out to shame.

How will you carry out something of that magnitude and. It carry your family along?

I don’t think anybody hypnotize him. He was just fabricating lies to gain sympathy.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
NinjaMetahuman:
egbami ke.

Wetin you wan sell? grin grin
Bros even my brain self I am ready I dey tell you!

I am serious oh
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Simdyofficial:
I can give to any of my siblings of course. Even my man.. it's different bruh. Family is bae
My Uncle sold his kidney in Western indice 1973 when he needed money badly for schooling...

He is 78years old today and very successful.

People like my late Dad and the rest died at early 60s and they have all their kidney intact!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by planetx: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nazgul:

Is your eye paining you or are you using a black virus infected phone, did you see me quote such figure on my post?
Dumb ass, the MANY is what I was quoting you. The 99% is just my opinion.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Simdyofficial(f): 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

My Uncle sold his kidney in Western indice 1973 when he needed money badly for schooling...

He is 78years old today and very successful.

People like my late Dad and the rest died at early 60s and they have all their kidney intact!
do you want to sell yours? I have a sure plug..
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Simdyofficial:
do you want to sell yours? I have a sure plug..
Of course I do, the two contact my cousin gave me in UK, they all say I have to come to UK, where will I see 700k to go to UK?

The only contact I have in Nigeria, Indian international Hospital...

I no understand their arrangement yet!

If I see better plant, I will surely donate ASAP!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Wotowotoman: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2023
dangermouse:
That's too dubious of the boss.

Renegading on an agreement like this is pure evil. I mean, it not easy for one to donate a kidney to one's relative talk more of a total stranger.

Wetin be ‘renegading’
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by rasbaby(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked cool$$$$$ dollars not naira ooo
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Simdyofficial(f): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Of course I do, the two contact my cousin gave me in UK, they all say I have to come to UK, where will I see 700k to go to UK?

The only contact I have in Nigeria, Indian international Hospital...

I no understand their arrangement yet!

If I see better plant, I will surely donate ASAP!

send me a message
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by harmony75: 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wickedness he must pay through his nose what a wicked man. This guy could have been killed by the wicked boss maybe it failed!
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Simdyofficial:
send me a message
I don't have your number, can you dm me through WhatsApp pls....

Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by dangermouse(m): 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Wetin be ‘renegading’

To renegade.

To abandon or dersert
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by armadeo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
rdsco:
“He told me that he would give me 20million dollars , buy a house for me in America and connect me to his rich friend in America where I would be driving big cars. I was excited.

All these for one kidney and you didn't notice a red flag?

I ad to look at that figure twice then I roared in laughter.

The guy na mugu. Because he sees such figures everyday online or in the papers he think say na beans.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Wotowotoman: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
dangermouse:

To renegade.

To abandon or dersert

Na renege you dey call renegade? Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by dangermouse(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Na renege you dey call renegade? Yamayama fall on that your bald head there angry

Google is your friend lecturer.

I said renegade.

Now run along and play with your mates.

Renege is similar too. But I said what I said.
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Wotowotoman: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
dangermouse:

Google is your friend lecturer.

I said renegade.

Now run along and play with your mates.

Renege is similar too. But I said what I said.

Don’t be stupid and be humble to learn. They are not similar. I feel like giving you better hot konk on that your bald head I swear angry
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by BALLOSKI: 1:15am On Oct 26, 2023
Nazgul:
What's he's boss networth to begin with that he'll cough out $20m to give to him for kidney.

Does he know what $20m is? Does he know that so many working class Americans who earn in dollars can't even afford that money, is it a Nigerian business man earning in naira who would give it to you without breaking a sweat?

The guy was just naive and greedy. I pray he gets justice sha.
How many Americans have $20m? What's their average yearly earnings?
Re: My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver by Rexymania(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2023
You were greedy....you go dey believe Nigerian man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Menstruation Date Is Not Stable / Another Conjoined Twins Separated In ATBUTH Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.