Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex (2523 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex by drimzsmoke(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2023
aisha1314:

Yeah technically someone can take emergency contraception up to 72 hours to 5 days after sex. But if someone has already ovulated, it won't work, since it's purpose is to prevent ovulation not terminate a pregnancy.

I suggest you guys wait a few weeks, then buy a pregnancy test.
If it's positive you need to decide whether to keep it or abort it, based on your situation and beliefs.
If it's negative, then I suggest you as the guy learn how to use condoms correctly to prevent them from breaking. Ordinarily, condoms don't just break like that except they're expired, wrong size, have been stored incorrectly or weren't used properly. And your girlfriend should also consider getting on some form of contraception, such as the pill.

Re: Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex by akube34: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Pharmacist or chemist

Sperm never touch egg.
Postinor kills the sperm.
Prevent it from activity

Is she pregnant.
When did you have sex?

Anyways na you know
post I or no Dey kill sperm ooo. It only delays ovulation. If ovulation has occurred, e no go work. That’s y people still get pregnant after using it
Re: Can She Take Miso Fem After Sex by Figger(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Amarahobu:

I was not there, she told me what she took and why, I just asked a doctor now and he said it works

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Someone Finer Than You / Ever Seen A Cute Guy/girl . . . / To Every Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.