Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? (5354 Views)

14 Cities In Africa That Are More Developed Than Lagos And Abuja. / South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Newton2024: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2023
Pics

16 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Newton2024: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
More pics

16 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by DeLaRue: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Well, it looks reasonably organised in photos, particularly given how we are told it is an 'open air prison'.

What often leaves me scratching my head is the fact that many new parts of Lagos are not well planned - in this day and age.

People are able to buy land, clear it and just start building. Construction is disorganised. Most states are even worse than Lagos. You can use cutlass to create the road to your new house smiley

People don't care about the environment here. Build your house, erect fence, and mind your business.

That's all sad

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Fugazy2023: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
At least you can compare Gaza with Lagos. You cannot compare the whole South East combined with Somalia in terms of infrastructure not to talk of Gaza. You yourself know no SE state is worth the comparison

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by abhosts(m): 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
That is why I maintain that there is something inherently wrong with the black man. They are busy shouting "I stand with Israel" or "Free Palestine" while their primitive local leaders are regressing them back to the stone-age.

Even Palestine they are calling oppressed, have cheap and constant electricity and far better healthcare facilities than most parts of Africa. Blacks are not even sad that African kids still die of treatable deceases like malaria while children of their oppressors fly private jets on the public purse.

41 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:29pm On Oct 25, 2023
Lagos is an overhyped shithole...
Nigerians dont have the brains to build such advanced cities... We are still in stone age era...

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Patrickker(m): 2:32pm On Oct 25, 2023
The major difference between Nigeria and other nations, no matter how seemingly small, is lawlessness and level of organization.

Lagos would have being much more beautiful but the level of lawlessness to disorganization makes it unattractive.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Xxxxtentacion2: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:
At least you can compare Gaza with Lagos. You cannot compare the whole South East combined with Somalia in terms of infrastructure not to talk of Gaza. You yourself know no SE state is worth the comparison
these is all your brain can reason... To attack your fellow man for nothing... Nigerians dey foolish aswear... You just meet somebody online and you conclude he is igbo and start attacking him...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Newton2024: 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Is that why a supposed open air prison is more developed? Your mind and brain have been polluted with religion and tribalism.

20 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Christistruth00: 2:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Before, from 1967 to 1993 the Israeli Government ruled over Gaza and Gaza had many Jewish Businesses located there and if you put all the Bad blood aside from History the Jews can be very effective administrators

So the Foundation had been laid during that Period

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by swaggerjack: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
abhosts:
That is why I maintain that there is something inherently wrong with the black man. They are busy shouting "I stand with Israel" or "Free Palestine" while their primitive local leaders are regressing them back to the stone-age.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by LeoDeKing: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:
Edumare bless you and yours

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Newton2024: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
Lagos is an overhyped shithole...
Nigerians dont have the brains to build such advanced cities... We are still in stone age era...
I think underdevelopment of black nations is a fundamental issue. Even black countries in Europe and America continents are not different. There must be something wrong with "black."

21 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by christejames(m): 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
When I say Lagos is a Cosmopolitan-Village many urchiinsons will be thinking about jealousy...

Even Cotonou and Lome neighboring Lagos are well maintained and planned undecided but agbadoes won't agree. undecided lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Newton2024: 2:44pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Edumare bless you and yours
You guys are polluting Nairaland unabated with your senseless tribalism. Those who are using tax payers money to bankroll you guys are doing a disservice to this great platform. People can no longer have a reasonable discuss in peace.

22 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Christistruth00: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Patrickker:
The major difference between Nigeria and other nations, no matter how seemingly small, is lawlessness and level of organization.

Lagos would have being much more beautiful but the level of lawlessness to disorganization makes it unattractive.

The real problem is that Nigeria doesn't have an adequate safety net for the Poor and it is the desperation to survive that has often led to much lawless behavior

I am not talking about those who just want to be rich by any and all means because those ones still break the laws when they travel abroad

Nigeria needs to put in place a strong system that will guarantee that no Nigerian will die of hunger or lack of Medical Care

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by smileyoo: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:
concluded a tribalist that have never left his own region to the south east .
most tribal bigots never travel outside their domain , to be well informed before speaking trash.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Nvestor02: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2023
That's Arabs mentality for you, they only after developing everywhere that they set their foot on and god no dey disappoint in given them better natural resources too.

This is the main reason why Israel would never allow Palestinian to go because Arab are totally blessed.

Meanwhile the least develop city of Palestinian is far better than anywhere in the SOUTH EAST.

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by MrEverest(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
I have observed same and was shocked. Even Abuja doesn't appear better than Gaza. Take a look at the rusted shanties yorubas call cities in the South West and you will weep for the Blackman.

Spits!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by EXOUSIAng: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
You are asking why an oil rich Gaza that has been existing from Bible times is more developed than Lagos?

In reality Gaza is actually not even more developed in pictures, judging development from pictures shows what your IQ result would be looking like, won't be surprise to find negative numbers....

3 Likes

You are asking why an oil rich Gaza that has been existing from Bible times is more developed than Lagos?

In reality Gaza is actually not even more developed in pictures, judging development from pictures show what your IQ result would be looking like, won't be surprise to find negative numbers....

5 Likes

In reality Gaza is actually not even more developed in pictures, judging development from pictures shows what your IQ result would be looking like, won't be surprise to find negative numbers....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by LeoDeKing: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Newton2024:
You guys are polluting Nairaland unabated with your senseless tribalism. Those who are using tax payers money to bankroll you guys are doing a disservice to this great platform. People can no longer have a reasonable discuss in peace.
Very funny pipu.

He opened a useless thread trying to disparage Lagos state while claiming to be comparing the state with Gaza (which itself is another display of chronic obsession with Lagos). To him, that is "a reasonable discuss". Lol.

Someone now introduced South East into the comparison, but this to him is "senseless tribalism".

He even talked about someone using tax payers money to bankroll someone for making comments on nairaland. Lol.

Shukuma, last time I checked, nairaland doesn't belong to a biafran but a Nigerian. So you shouldn't expect comments to always swing in favour of biafuro. If that is what you want, go discuss it in biafuro WhatsApp group, not a site owned by a Nigerian.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by MrEverest(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Nvestor02:
That's Arabs mentality for you, they only after developing everywhere that they set their foot on and god no dey disappoint in given them better natural resources too.

This is the main reason why Israel would never allow Palestinian to go because Arab are totally blessed.

Meanwhile the least develop city of Palestinian is far better than anywhere in the SOUTH EAST.

Below is a suburb of Enugu. I can show you other beautiful cities in the South East like Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc. I posted that picture of Enugu on Quora and even foreigners attested to its beauty.

People like you that live in rusted shanties should never have opinion when people are discussing about cities. Over 90% of Yorubas live in slums like the second picture which is oshobo.

Slum dweller!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Nvestor02: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

Apart from picture, Gaza is better than all Nigerian cities and they live more easy life than us. That's the fact.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Raskimonojendor: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2023
You havent been to Lagos.

38 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Nvestor02: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
MrEverest:

Below is a suburb of Enugu. I can show you other beautiful cities in the South East like Owerri, Aba, Onitsha etc. I posted that picture of Enugu on Quora and even foreigners attested to its beauty.

People like you that live in rusted shanties should never have opinion when people are discussing about cities.

Slum dweller!

Lmao, you guys love creating your own happiness 😂 Enugu is another rough state with dusty roads

Full of drug dealers and prison dwellers 😂. The funniest part how you dey talk about Onitsha.

I bet you would show me the popular pictures of 3 stories buildings with decading bottom

Meanwhile see pictures of Ibadan and ontisha below.

35 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Chinjo2: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Are you aware that Lagos was developed from taxes generated mainly by Igbo people doing business in Lagos?
How much tax does Lagos State government generate from those Yoruba bus conductors and those selling agbo?
Remember 90% of ticket bought by commercial driver's goes to MC Oluomo's pocket.
Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by 90dbest: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2023
EXOUSIAng:

oya show Lagos in pictures. I wondered about this particular fact yesterday as I was watching Al Jazeera news on tv . Gaza is even more developed than Abuja, with see of high rise buildings and beautiful beaches. In fact,the worst of white men is better than the best of the black man, black people are just plainly stupid, including me and Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Shikini: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
Fugazy2023:

The guy stated a fact.
Everything should not be tribalism

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Gaza More Developed Than Lagos? by Rostikol: 3:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Newton2024:
Pics

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THOSE PICTURES THAT SHOWS THAT GAZA IS MORE DEVELOPED THAN LAGOS.

OP, YOUR RACIAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX IS DISGUSTING AND SICKENING, AND YOU SERIOUSLY NEED HELP.

47 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Tinubu Fights Father’s Cso Over ‘deals’, Banned From Meetings In Aso Rock / Fayemi To Speak At UN Climate Change Conference In Dubai / Nigeria, S/Africa To Sign Visa Exemption Agreement for Government Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.