Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,646 members, 7,921,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary (20029 Views)

Bola Oyebamiji Sponsors Building Of CAN Secretariat In Osun Despite Been Muslim / President Buhari Appoints George Moghalu As NIWA Boss / Oyetola Appoints Prince Oluwole Oyebamiji As SSG, Charles Diji Akinola As COS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by 12Demons: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Visit the nearest psychiatric hospital, why protesting an election you never participated in make una come protest for Aso Rock….
Na DSS go throw Bulaba out of office with his fake certificate. Bsc.Drug-Economics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Primusinterpares(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

They have nothing to offer, so it is appointment after appointment that they post to show they are doing something.

In serious countries or serious leadership these things would not even be newsworthy LOL

True talk.
Get the country working for crying out loud.
You were not voted to be making appointments.
You were "selected" because you claim you can fix the country.
Now work you dey go about making appointments.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by ojialo(m): 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
christejames:
Govt OF Omoluabi (GOO) shockedshocked shocked

Congratulations undecided
y'all should not complain Buhari did same so it's a norm when you get to power pack all your village people into the government
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Chekwume16(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2023
Where una dey buy this litre of petrol for 595 sef. In ph we hVe been buying at 650 for some time now
Primusinterpares:
It's the season of appointments.
Appoint all your cronies into office so they can do your biddings

It's 1280/1$ as at yesterday
It's 595/Liters of Petrol.

Las las na tax payers money go suffer.
Companies are closing down
MSSE are closing everyday
Prices of food is astronomically high.

And the only this that comes to BAT is to be making appointments and further deplete the taxes.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by LivingSage: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2023
Noise maker
12Demons:
Piglets think it will be over at Supreme Court, but the game is just starting.
We will run down the Government of bualaba if the Supreme Court fails to do the needful.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by ufuosman(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2023
Make we begin see results for d ones u don appoint already
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by ak22(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
12Demons:
We will run down the Government of bualaba if the Supreme Court fails to do the needful.

You gain after that ?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Khyrvxjzy: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Guyman01:
Abeg make Tinubu tamper Mercy with Justina and give Fulanis some appointments, we know that their brother Buhari took nepotism to an extreme and they kept quiet and enjoyed it, but it seems they are being shut out of government to reduce their influence, perhaps its time to uplift the Hausas from Fulani political domination

no ibo man will be president
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Josephkabila12: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2023
12Demons:

Don't go and hid under your mama pillow case when the time for Nigeria reach. Ode!
Agbado dis-oriented brain.
bring it on
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by moneyissweet(m): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
Wetin dey sweet me be say if I carry small $$$ enter Nigeria come change am money go full everywhere.

This una gunment will never affect nme and my family.

Una go die there.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by putin2: 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2023
This man has turn Nigeria to Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Primusinterpares(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2023
Chekwume16:
Where una dey buy this litre of petrol for 595 sef. In ph we hVe been buying at 650 for some time now
NNPC retail outlet
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by t2luv1: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Shikini:
Up Yoruba !

Tinubu's democracy is the government of Nigeria by the Yorubas and for Yorubas.

Buhari and Tinubu are digging Nigeria deeper in tribalism but I'm deeply disappointed in Tinubu. I never dreamt Tinubu would toe Buhari's path in tribal bigotry

Up Yoruba !!!! for freaking what? I told yaa this dead man walking of a man ain't gonna benefit anybody. You people proceeded to call me a traitor to the Yoruba race. Well from where I am sitting in sunny South Florida your Asiwaju is getting ready to take y'all on a long misery trip. Put on your seat belt folks. I am a Yoruba man from Ijebu Ode and it pains me to see all this happening. I was with Obi all along on one simple Obi proposal "Give him 4 years if we do not see any improvement regarding Electricity don't reelect him" That was a plain, simple, and quantifiable agreement.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 25, 2023
ArmaniUhuru:
The number of people saying this government will favour them and their family has drastically reduced.

Y’all will learn. Don’t play. 🤣🤣🤣

It will favour me and my family bro.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Bighead95(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2023
Give only Yoruba appointments ooo

Na so buhari take do ... Yoruba for life grin grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Swiftgrp: 3:52am On Oct 26, 2023
12Demons:
Re: Tinubu Appoints Oyebamiji As NIWA MD, Ukeyima as Shippers' Council Secretary by Gajagojo: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2023
12Demons:

How is market?
Gajagojo:
So the erection was very painful for many Eboes who find it hard to swallow

Any time they hear "President Bola Tinubu" they are in Sifia pains and agony
I wish they soonest recover from painful erection

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nlc To Shut Down Airports, Banks, Etc - Advises Masses To Stockpile. Who Loses? / OSHIOMHOLE: FG Must Not Submit To Blackmail Of Niger Delta Avengers. / Protest For The Release Of Samuel Ogundipe At Police Headquarters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.