Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? (1051 Views)

Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Can Guys Really Do Without Cheating / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
I used to date a girl (Amaka they are many i know, lol) for 7years, everything was OK, she gained admission into college, and everything was still OK. I was surprise at the sudden change of character in the past one year of her admission, but that didn't bother me, but i was stormed by the way she was scared to tell me that she has a boyfriend at her school (which i know is normal), she still didn't tell me until i noticed, she came to my house for the weekend, she used my phone and called a number (which was deleted at the end of the call), i already noticed all that drama in her, so that didn't bother me. i was really cool because i believe it is not who you started with, is who you are going to end with, we are the definition of love (my neighborhood is a witness, lol) but things changed as she continue her education (i was hurt because she lied (we are bigger than that) she told me there is nothing going on (which i know it's not true, that's why i never visited her in her school), until i found the name of her boyfriend and i have to tell her what i know, she cried and she was trying to let me know that she still love me ( i told her not to bother herself, she should continue her education) i am a man i can find another nice girl like her (i am not so bothered because she knows i mess around with other girls, she is cool with it because she always got my time, attention and money whenever she is around( non of them girls comes closer, lol(Bossy lady).

My point is we broke up, because no matter how hard i try (i can't stop thinking about her) but i decided to give her the respect she earned, She is closer to her new man than me(i noticed she loved him too) so i told her that i am going to leave them alone so she can have the best time with her man (i felt she was hurt, because she knows she has done something wrong (but who am i to judge) she calls ones in while, and i call her too, but the worse case happened when i told her that i will be studying abroad because my parents wants me to) she was happy at that moment (but as soon as i left, she started having bad attitude (i understand friends and what they can say about people flying outta the country) so i decided to let her be, and i told her we are breaking up we were both cool (i was kinda cool i guess (don't know about her) so we decided not to talk to each other for like Since months that i was outta the country)

Now i have a cool, quiet, but Jealous American Girlfriend who also cool with me messing around with other (but don''t ever want to see any of them girls call me when she is around) we have dated for like 2 years now (but she is also far from me (like my ex) so we see like 5 times a year) we both loved each other, real talk, i can't stop talking to my Naija babe, because now she calls me like never before( she apologized long time ago, and told me she is sorry for whatever happened) but i don't see myself going back to her, because i now have another life that i need to establish.

My people two of them na the same kind, I really don't know what to do.
I don't know!!!
My heart fell for both of them till today sometimes i just pray for both of them, and the best part is they both know each other via internet and now they are friends on FACEBOOK (this one pass me because My Naija Baby wants us to come back, and My American baby no want me to come back to Naija (says who ?) so i think i will settle with my American Fiance because my parents knows and talks to her, even Amaka too, Thanks!!!

Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by tellwisdom: 2:57am On Oct 25, 2011
Wetin u wan take dat naija babe do??
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by iice(f): 9:49am On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by Andrew3(m): 10:26am On Oct 25, 2011
tellwisdom:

Wetin u wan take dat naija babe do??
kai tellwisdom, I can see your wisdom is not like that of solomon. grin grin wetin him wan take the oyinbo girl do? angry angry angry
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by Sijo01(f): 10:35am On Oct 25, 2011
Always messing around, huh!
wat wil it take u 2stop dat?
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by tellwisdom: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2011
sinjos1, Can you come see me today?? I have Air.Condition at home wink wink
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by cecetanna: 1:29pm On Oct 25, 2011
Still tryin to figure out what this thread is about undecided
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by uniqueren(f): 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2011
thumbs up
1 you are a good writer
2 the story was very interesting
3 you be confirm 9ja guys
4 not just one but two babes out of the lot got to your heart grin cheesy grin cheesy

thumbs down
1 cos i don't think i got wats really on your mind
2 the two grls are now frnds on facebook, have you ever heard that the strongest team is the one comprising of the Ex s'
3 and you expect an applause for being a fl ir t. nooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by ronkebp(f): 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2011
@ Poster you are very unserious, i wonder what those babes want from you gan sef!!! you are angry that Amaka, had another guy in school and so for that you broke the relationship; despite the fact that you were lurking around the sreets at night looking for what is not missing. Common, you need to grow-up and be a responsible man, not only in bed and money-wise, but in character. Na you sabi, anyone you like you marry, you are the one paying the bride price and would live with either one.
Re: Can I Really Do What's On My Mind ? by kpolli(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2011
Confused

(1) (Reply)

I Want Her Back / My Girlfriend Is Lying / My Girlfriend Is Cheatin On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.