Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:03 PM

Is Paidwave Legit Or Scam? My Review. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Paidwave Legit Or Scam? My Review. (768 Views)

First Bank POS Merchant Trying To Scam My Friend / How To Check If An Online Business Is Scam, My Ultimate Secret / Is First Bank Trying To Scam My Uncle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Paidwave Legit Or Scam? My Review. by Johnjason763: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2023
About paidwave
Paidwave is a platform that pays you whenever you test websites. I came across a newly launched platform called Paidwave. I joined October 19th, which I was able to make. I tried risking my time, and i was able to make the minimum payout of N500 on that same day.
So shocking, I got my withdrawal under 5 hours of reviewing.

Is paidwave legit?
Well, from my experience, I can tag it as a legit platform.

Is paidwave scam?

Well, they haven't been any complaints from the platform which I can't tag as a scam platform.

More details
The minimum withdrawal is N500, and you can withdraw 24/7 every day with no withdrawal limit.
The best way to earn on the platform is by referring, for which you earn N10 commissions for the tasks the people you refer do.

If you are interested in joining paidwave you can use the link below
https://paidwave.com.ng?reference=ezejohnsond

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Your E-gold And Fund Your Account / Do You Work In A Leasing Company? / Business Help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.