Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,764 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:15 PM

Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid (3524 Views)

Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Lady Robbed In Port Harcourt Shares Graphic Photos From The Attack / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Tokotaya: 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2023
Young lady robbed, s3xually-molested after being lured with ushering job in Abuja (Video)

Photo captions
Pretty Choice narrating her ordeal
The transfer receipt showing the account the money was transferred into

A young lady has taken to social media to expose the new trick of one-chance robbers after she was robbed and s3xually molested by some men in Abuja.

The lady, Faustina Dirissu, who goes by the name Pretty Choice on social media, said her neighbour sent her a vacancy notice about an ushering job and she contacted the advertiser to indicate interest.

She said she was told the event would last four days and she would be paid N10,000 per day.

Choice said she was interviewed on WhatsApp and was told she qualified and was to make herself available for the bus that would convey her and the others to the venue of the event.

By the time she got to the pickup point on the appointed date, she was told that the bus had passed and she had to find her way to another location where someone would pick her up.

When the person picked her up, Choice said she was alarmed that he was driving for too long and she asked him what was happening.

She said the man explained that he planned to take the back gate of the estate.

Soon after that, the man reportedly produced a gun and asked the lady to follow him into the bush where she was stripped naked, molested and robbed of all the money on her.

Choice said they asked her to call people to send her money and she could only think of a friend who also sent N30,000. The money was transferred to an Opay account with the name: Abdullahi Opeyemi Ajibade.

The thieves collected her two phones and later returned one, saying they did not want iPhones.

According to her, when the robbers were done with her, they asked her to look for her clothes flung into the bush to dress up as she was completely naked.

While searching for her clothes, she said she discovered that there were many female dresses in the bush apparently left by past victims of the robbers and she had to settle for a pair of jeans and a top that were not her own, as she found it difficult to locate hers.

Choice said she decided to make the video to prevent others from falling into the same trap and appealed to fellow ladies to be extra suspicious of job offers even from friends and neighbours.

Watch her full account and a reel of her chat with the robbers here
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/10/25/young-lady-robbed-s3xually-molested-after-being-lured-with-ushering-job-in-abuja-video/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Creamcrest(m): 3:37pm On Oct 25, 2023
Rip to her vjay because it must have been shattered by burutanshi enhanced rods.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by LeoDeKing: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
She has two phones, one is iPhone.

And she was desperately willing to go for a 4-day job at 40k.

I don't think a woman of the class she portrays on her social media handle should be bothered with such low paying job, not to even talk of doing the job with unknown people in an unknown location.

Anyway, this should be a lesson to others.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Tokotaya: 3:42pm On Oct 25, 2023
Abuja has become the home of one-chance robbers. This is the same Abuja where a few years ago, I would finish my event at 12 midnight and just walk to the road to flag down a random unbranded car and I would be safely transported to my hotel room. You dare not try that now. What a pity!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Jeon(f): 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2023
One of the dangerous animal on Earth, is human.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Tokotaya:
Young lady robbed, s3xually-molested after being lured with ushering job in Abuja (Video)

Photo captions

A young lady has taken to social media to expose the new trick of one-chance robbers after she was robbed and s3xually molested by some men in Abuja.

The lady, Faustina Dirissu, who goes by the name Pretty Choice on social media, said her neighbour sent her a vacancy notice about an ushering job and she contacted the advertiser to indicate interest.

She said she was told the event would last four days and she would be paid N10,000 per day.

Choice said she was interviewed on WhatsApp and was told she qualified and was to make herself available for the bus that would convey her and the others to the venue of the event.

By the time she got to the pickup point on the appointed date, she was told that the bus had passed and she had to find her way to another location where someone would pick her up.

When the person picked her up, Choice said she was alarmed that he was driving for too long and she asked him what was happening.

Soon after that, the man reportedly produced a gun and asked the lady to follow him into the bush where she was stripped naked, molested and robbed of all the money on her.

Choice said they asked her to call people to send her money and she could only think of a friend who also sent N30,000. The money was transferred to an Opay account with the name: Abdullahi Opeyemi Ajibade.

The thieves collected her two phones and later returned one, saying they did not want iPhones.

According to her, when the robbers were done with her, they asked her to look for her clothes flung into the bush to dress up as she was completely naked.

While searching for her clothes, she said she discovered that there were many female dresses in the bush apparently left by past victims of the robbers and she had to settle for a pair of jeans and a top that were not her own, as she found it difficult to locate hers.

Choice said she decided to make the video to prevent others from falling into the same trap and appealed to fellow ladies to be extra suspicious of job offers even from friends and neighbours.

Watch her full account here
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/10/25/young-lady-robbed-s3xually-molested-after-being-lured-with-ushering-job-in-abuja-video/

Hmm
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Tokotaya: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I don't think a woman of the class she portrays on her social media handle should be bothered with such low paying job, not to even talk of doing the job with unknown people in an unknown location.

This oga is in diaspora. He no know say na Bulaba economy we dey for here. How many jobs are paying N10,000 per day in this Bulaba economy? As for class, na packaging o! Common university students whose parents are rural farmers carry iPhones.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by creativehubb: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2023
Those aboki terrorists are having a field day in Abuja.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Artiiclebeast: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2023
Creamcrest:
Rip to her vjay because it must have been shattered by burutanshi enhanced rods.

Miscreant.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by WhisperedNoise: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Your brain and a bungalow have startling similarities - there is NOTHING upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Shapeaso: 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Oh lawd! Them don play her kunfu. Let her go for hiv test. Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by seborrhic: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2023
Why do I find this story too difficult to believe.
It looks too well scripted and too convenient.
(1)She went to an occasion with 2 phones,one being an iPhone that the culprits rejected!
(2)She has details of the opay transaction.
(3)They took her to the EXACT same spot they have been robbing and raping other victims and told her to chose any of the abandoned clothes.So it means the other victims left the bush naked?
The story maybe true but the fact the number of made up stories on social media are numerous maybe the reason my doubt senses are ringing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
But the story get K-Leg, but let me pretend as if I believe the lies.

This would have been my response assuming the story isn't fabricated

If Nigeria police want to fish these people out they have info that will make their work easy, at least they have name and numbers and the location of the crime scene.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Jlow2: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2023
Ushering job another hook up things
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by mytime24(f): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2023
Creamcrest:
get sense na undecided or buy one

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by donphilopus: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2023
seborrhic:
Why do I find this story too difficult to believe.
It looks too well scripted and too convenient.
(1)She went to an occasion with 2 phones,one being an iPhone that the culprits rejected!
(2)She has details of the opay transaction.
(3)They took her to the EXACT same spot they have been robbing and raping other victims and told her to chose any of the abandoned clothes.So it means the other victims left the bush naked?
The story maybe true but the fact the number of made up stories on social media are numerous maybe the reason my doubt senses are ringing.

I know of someone who was contacted for same job. The number given to this lady was the number given to her. She also chatted the number on WhatsApp and sent her details to them. Immediately she told me was going for an ushering job I asked her not to go. When she later saw a video of the lady wailing on Facebook, she showed me and was thinking me for saving her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by donphilopus: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:

If Nigeria police want to fish these people out they have info that will make their work easy, at least they have name and numbers and the location of the crime scene.

I know of someone who was contacted for same job. The number given to this lady was the number given to her. She also chatted the number on WhatsApp and sent her details to them. Immediately she told me was going for an ushering job I asked her not to go. When she later saw a video of the lady wailing on Facebook, she showed me and was thanking me for saving her life.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Purvan(m): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2023
Anything for likes and followers

Show us Veejay let's see

I'm a gynaecologist and I can tell when a veejay have been abused
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by westlius(m): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2023
One of the main security lapses she made was
Not knowing where she was going to
Never allow a stranger pick u to an unknown destination
Always know the location you going and investigate how genuine it is.
Pls forget the pay and be wise
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Zonefree(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

With your level of exposure, I expected you to at least decipher that "ushering job" as "hook up".

You don't expect her to come on social media to say she was contracted for a hook-up job.

98.794% of these girls touring state to state for ushering jobs are legitimately doing hook up and the government is doing nothing about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by donphilopus: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zonefree:

With your level of exposure, I expected you to at least decipher that "ushering job" as "hook up".

You don't expect her to come on social media to say she was contracted for a hook-up job.

98.794% of these girls touring state to state for ushering jobs are legitimately doing hook up and the government is doing nothing about that.

She was actually contacted for an ushering job. Someone close to me was contacted for same but I stopped her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by NaijaGoBetter2: 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2023
donphilopus:

I know of someone who was contacted for same job. The number given to this lady was the number given to her. She also chatted the number on WhatsApp and sent her details to them. Immediately she told me was going for an ushering job I asked her not to go. When she later saw a video of the lady wailing on Facebook, she showed me and was thinking me for saving her life.

The whole situation is possible, there are many ways these people can use to carry out their evil work but my concern now was the part where the lad stated that several ladies' clothes were there and she picked a random, does it mean they open Ogirika shop inside the bush.

1 Like

Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Maize247(f): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2023
If ladies refuse to get smart this day they may die of foolishness
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by rohangold: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

The nature of this job is quite different from others.
You don't do the job cos of pay only.
Other things dey
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Tokotaya: 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2023
NaijaGoBetter2:

The story rings true for me. You also need to see the video. I don't think she faked the anguish in her voice narrating the incident. Also, she shared the chat with the robbers, and the receipt of the transfer showing the account of the beneficiary. This one is definitely true. Our ladies need to be careful. Those bad boys use all gimmicks.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Swiftgrp: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
Tokotaya:

Photo captions

Watch her full account and a reel of her chat with the robbers here
Gosh! This is still going on?

Ladies have to be careful and carry out due due diligence on every job interview location or clients appointments.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by PaNnamdi: 8:22am On Nov 06, 2023
donphilopus:

U are one of the criminals,you would soon be caught and interrogated
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by donphilopus: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2023
PaNnamdi:

U are one of the criminals,you would soon be caught and interrogated

Who's this troll?
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by Morbeta11(m): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2023
Creamcrest:

Childish and insensitive comment. This forum is now filled with deluded and sex starved broke-maniacs.....the only empathy your brain can manufacture at this point is her vaginal elasticity...tufiakwa.
Re: Lady Robbed, S3xually-molested After Being Lured With Ushering Job In Abuja (vid by seandurse(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2023
Human is the most dangerous creation on the planet Earth.

(1) (Reply)

Why Policemen Always Run Away From Armed Robbers Who Used AK 47 & AK-74 / Graphic Photos From The Carnage That Took Place Yesterday Night In Kagoro / What Will You Do If Your Wife Or Mom Is Being Raped In Your Presence??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.